Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

The Art of Shukaansi!

Sophist   

How often it is that both male and female play the game of pretence, actors in there own theater, each knowing their role but play naive to it. "The Man" poses as a stranger merely looking for "friendship". "The Woman" an innocent lady unknown to the ways of the world. So it begins, with "The Man" offering the hand of friendship and "nothing more", "The Woman" "innocently" accepts this union of friendship with all the joy and hopefulness. However, both Man and Woman also play the part of audience, and just like in a pantomime the audience knows the whole plot behind the play, shouting "He likes you" He likes you". But of course, the actors do not hear, maintaining their illusion of pretence, merely to act out the entire play, for it is a play they both enjoy and are use to. So "The Man continues his role and delusion of a friend hoping that it may blossom into a flower of love, meanwhile "The Woman" for her part is happy to play along, knowing all the while his intent and in her mind has already come to a conclusion that is hidden from the "The Man". Now the audience is then separated into two, those who know the ending and those who dont. The Irony is that both know how the play begins but only one knows how it will end. And so I ask "how will the play end? On thee knows!!!

Fraternally,

Sophist

Saalixa   

Sophist,

have you been reading too many of shakespear's editions? Don't worry I'am not gonna tell you your obsessed,its ok :D

anywho yes i know how the play ends,,,the man and woman both continue pretending to love each other and well just keep enjoying the fun coz they don't wnt to spoil it all.

They both continue seeing each other,,,the man having and waiting for only one thing. The woman knowing what he has on his mind bad isn't prepared to give it.

days go by and if she's ****** she breaks in, if she's not she leads him on.

THey eventually do the deed,,,,promise not to turn back and deny it all. Tell each other to get on with their lives and live happily ever after icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif .THE END.

ok thats my predictions,,,i know iam bad at story making esp with the endings i tried though,using lots of imagery and realism common i tried :rolleyes: ...but thats what i reckon the game of pretence as u say it leads to...such a humerous and realistic Game,opps i mean love play:) .

Sophist   

Salifiyah--- I don't think someone with the name like you would have said words like DUDE :D

Rayaana! run through me again! who is Sheikh Subeer? and what are you on about deed! what are you reffering to!!! acuudkee :rolleyes:

dawoco   

/// loooooooooool i haven't heard, or rather seen, someone saying acuudkeey for a looooong while.

I think the whole pantomime consists of a modern day faustian agreements. At the beginning both parties are adament in their resolve to honour their promises. Than one side feels obliged while the other side feels caught in a compromise. And finally one side regrets, but it is too late to turn back. The whole enactments is a parody of that which we would consider true emotions. Both "man" and "woman" try to live out a fantasy, but keeping in mind that they have two different fantasies, they both end up being disappointed by the end result.

Rayaana, i felt the depth of your imagery sister :D brother sophist doesn't have the female prespective, and there for can't enjoy the true colors of your realism ;)

Sophist   

Realism! Very interesting concept! Come on carry on indulge us! I have become rather old and ragged these days my mind barely coping with the habitual tasks it is confronts with let alone exercising its muscles for intellectual teeth bloody show down!

Dawaco! Anyhow, I am glad that it is not from my personal short coming not fathoming what Rayaana had written—for a second I thought my old age is catching me up quickly. Elated you have given me hope now.

Cheerio

Sophist

Saalixa   

sophist,

hada adiina what are u going on about? when did i say shiekh subair? i said SHAKESPEAR>you know the british artist,who wrote many realistic and interesting love stories?ROMEO AND JULIET??? please tell me you were just being psychastic about it and you know who he actually is. Common everybody knows the line"to be or not to be" atleast. :mad: so i hope u understood who i was referring to.

And about the deed part, forget it, you won't get it like my sis dawaco said, i thought you were talking about the love game nowadays, but i was wrong,,,acudkee aa? what do you mean you are too old for this stuff, ok living this time you would have some experience at least :confused: if you have read dawaco's thread, she practically made the same observations or rather analysis . hers was just professionally said i must give credit ;) so how come u don't get my drift??? :confused:

anywho iam out coz i don't understand this art of shukansii,,,esp from sophist point of view :(

salam.

hah! say what! u pulling my leg?lolol...down heya in the hood! we go waazup babe! u wanna chill out!!!! :confused: yo, u got the ans in 5 secs! dont sweat too much!

Sophist   

Rayaan! I figure I am aged man! sorry I should not be mingling with the twenty-something gang huh ;) I belong to the above thirties huh :D

Sheekh Subeer=Shakespear! or atleast that is what the leader of Libiya calls him :eek:

Rudy! bruv and you wonder while it has not rained near where you are for donkies of years huh! :cool:

Sophist

Dhimbil   

Soph

I thought you were couching the young bloods sxb on the art of shukaansi, but what is this? do you have points to spare or what?

Rahima   

Rayaan! I figure I am aged man! sorry I should not be mingling with the twenty-something gang huh I belong to the above thirties huh

Our sources inform us you belong with the "twenty-something gang" and therefore cannot claim membership to the prestigious club of the above thirties. :D

Anyway sophist, now there is an art to shukaansi smile.gif ? Cajiib, care to enlighten us novices on the matter!

>30! :mad: papa! where r u??lol!! i didnt know this was an Art! fish for xalimo is an art now!! please! may be its for blk-americans! definitely not for farahs! he should get it auto-magically!! due to the built-in mother nature radar.

Originally posted by rayaana:

sophist,

hada adiina what are u going on about? when did i say shiekh subair? i said SHAKESPEAR>you know the british artist,who wrote many realistic and interesting love stories?ROMEO AND JULIET??? please tell me you were just being psychastic about it and you know who he actually is. Common everybody knows the line"to be or not to be" atleast. :mad: so i hope u understood who i was referring to.

salam.

Rayaana, Abaayo, Sophist is pulling your leg and he is using his Shakespearian knowledge to do so. Do you know that Sheikh Subair was an Arab artist who later named himself Shakespeare? In other wards, Shakespeare and Sheikh Subair is the same person.

salaama

Saalixa   

Rayaana, Abaayo, Sophist is pulling your leg and he is using his Shakespearian knowledge to do so. Do you know that Sheikh Subair was an Arab artist who later named himself Shakespeare? In other wards, Shakespeare and Sheikh Subair is the same person.

i know shaikh subair, studied him in arabic class,,,his not shakespeare, and his plays,stories had a different narrative/style of writing>the one iam refering to,thats da brit fella.

anyhow, nice, looking back at it now, a while later, Sophist kinda starting to make sense.

Sophist, are u by the way a Sophist aka; a person who reasons with fallcious arguements?ah i hope not-coz i was tought in school that they were somehow retarded,psychologically. maybe theres some wrong in that eh?

Sophist   

Rahima, Eid Mubarak!

Whoever told you that I am as young as in my twenties; they have either a deficiency in their sight or their head needs to be examained; in either case they are defuct in the ability to ..........!!! anyhow, who might that source! and what else have you been hearing!!! Should I be woried?

Anyhow, anything that is do with intricacy of human relationships need to have delecate way of dissecting the finer tissues of that body! I am sure you are not a novice but indeed a master---- or so my source tells me!W!!