Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland and her antics (Some jokes are getting tiring)

Aaliyyah   

Cowke, if leaders of puntland believe that SSC is part of Puntland Mr Faroole was supposed to be accountable for all the SSC affairs??

Also, if you are blaming few traitors here and there? It was the responsibility of Mr faroole to take actions since he is the president of Puntland???

Let me put it this way...Is the boqor of bosaso accountable for what happens in bosaso???

No right, but it is Faroole and the government's responsibility to secure and defend the city. So the RULES OF THE GAME shouldn't change when it comes to defending ssc regions..or is there clan reasons??

Your puntland leaders and your traditional leaders are not better so stop insulting the SSC traditional leaders (Garaads). The Puntland leaders are nothing but hypocrites.

Puntland should stop claiming SSC when clearly they do not care about SSC and as you said Puntland is not willing to send their boys/soldiers for SSC cause and obviously for qabil reasons as we all know if Bosaso/kalgacyo was the city in question it would have been different scenario.

Now, people of SSC don't consider themselves to be part of Puntland.

So it is up to the leaders of SSC if they will accept Somaliland occupation or free their regions.

Puntland needs to stop playing games since they are not going to do anything abt the issue anyways.

Finally, Garaad Jama and leaders of SSC know what they are doing and they have the support of their people. So, puntland just needs to step aside if they are not being useful.

Cowke   

Che, of coursse I would support puntland to liberate sool, but it needs honest garaads to work with in order for that to be achieved. What I mean by honest is. The garaads who are majority of puntland should give the green light to attack buura wadal. They should allow it for the sake of puntland but I dont see that happening!!!

How can we look to ssc when the garaad issues are not solved? they are still anti puntland the two garad jamacs just like they always been nothing has changed on that front, all that is missing is the green-light from the khususi to give puntland the right to sort out these guys once and for all.

The garaads are crucial in keeping a city in the towns of their people. Some ppl might say xabsade is a lion of ssc but thats not true, without those two garaads who opened up their areas of las anod to xabsade and united to attack the puntland areas of las anod mr.xabsade wouldnt be seen today.

Just look at buhodle, all garaads are firmly puntland the town remains firmly puntland. Why? because the citizens put more emphasis on their garaads then they do on their politicians. If those two garaad jamac who both have members of their clan residing in las anod were as firm puntlanders somaliland wallahi wouldnt be seen in laska not this sandule or any of those cronies.

Those two garaads now step up to chase another dream of "ssc" lol. They choose a guy named xaglatosiye that is from buhodle. Buhodle garaads are all puntland. You see how they are making their ppl crazy? how will xaglatosiye create mamul in a land where all garaads are opposed to him as is the case in hawdka?

Sxb waxaan dhahan waa iska crazy *** show lagu waaleyo shicibka ssc iyo laga dooneyo lacag iyo qurun so xaglatosiye and garad jamacs get paid $$$ from their diaspora in order to free ssc which as i stated above if u look at their strategy doesn't make logical sense and is just mere words to keep those hungry ssc crowd happy whilst filling up their pockets with all the $$$ they get from their diaspora and they will lead comfortable lives in the future.

Reerkas tala xumo baa haysto sxb waa iga dhab

Aaliyyah   

^You are wrong where are you getting your facts. Or, are you simply biased. You have shared so many lies above. Majority of people in Buhodle support xaglo toosiye, the khasusi, and the two Garad Jamas.

Xaglo toosiye was welcomed with an open hand in buhodle. Now, people of buhodle are defending their leader xaglo toosiye and their city against the aggression of Somaliland.

Buhodle is now under the control of the SSC and not Puntland. And, people of buuhodle do not want Puntland in their city

marka yad sheko xariir u akhriyasa? beenta jooji. Don't lie just to pack your opinion. Get some facts!

Aaliyyah   

Sxb waxaan dhahan waa iska crazy *** show lagu waaleyo shicibka ssc iyo laga dooneyo lacag iyo qurun so xaglatosiye and garad jamacs get paid $$$ from their diaspora in order to free ssc which as i stated above if u look at their strategy doesn't make logical sense and is just mere words to keep those hungry ssc crowd happy whilst filling up their pockets with all the $$$ they get from their diaspora and they will lead comfortable lives in the future.

Xaglo toosiye and the Garads are very honest people and they left their comfortable lives in the west to help their people.

And, if we ask ourselves who is stealing $$$

that is no other than your chief Pirate Officer of Pirateland (CPO) Mr Faroole

He steals taxes from poor people and foreign aids. Not to mention his booming piracy business.

Cowke   

Aliyah of course xaglatosiye was supported and welcome to his city he is a local after-all just as would jangeli be welcomed to buhodle even though hasn't even raised the ssc issue up even once, just as would puntland ssc guys be welcomed also.

Taking photoshoot of 100 or so people doesnt mean the whole town lol. If the whole town truly supporte xaglatosiye then the garads of those town would be forced to change their positions

and get in line with the public voice because it' them who they are supposed to represent.

Can you imagine the garads surviving in buhodle that is sooooooo ssc lol, why cant garad saleban survive in laska? he is pro puntland yet the locals turned pro somaliland cause of the two garad jamacs and that is why garad saleban is in garowe.

Garad soofe ayaa'ba la badeli laha haday ssc dacad ka tahay ama garowe buu fadhin laha laftigisa lol.

These are just games lagu waaleyo dadkooda, the smarter end of political watchdogs like myself know better and know how somali cities operate. Cities in puntland operate uniquely to their own system, cities in the south operate differently to their own values. Look at how useless usc elders are? you wonder why they are so useless and have not much of a say in the affairs of their city? It goes back to italian rule where clan elders was told to take a backseat and till this day they haven't recovered.

You will notice the more remote areas you go to somalia the more the clan elder has influence, why? its due to less contact with italian colonials and preservation of their system.

Cowke   

Aliyah its bit silly to compare bosaso or galkayo to the current debacle in ssc. Bosaso will be defended because all ssdf agreed to wipe out a clan that was seen as "not in the interest" of the state.

Why dont the majority garaads propose we do the same to the two garad jamac people? I've never seen them say "puntlandey aan ku jihadno labadan garaad oo qudhunga ka wado degaanada" Plus you forget that the my boqor doesnt get involved in politics and hence is irrelevant on that end, the same case isn't the same for ssc where every damn garaad and abdi bille thinks his aden cadde.

SSC can only be defended if all or at least the majority of ssc join the ranks of puntland and say "lets get the mucaraad". REMEMBER 2002 ALL PUNTLAND UNITED AGAINST 1 SUB SUB CLAN...WHY CANT ALL PUNTLAND UNITE AGAINST 2 SUB SUB CLANS IN SSC? The proposal has never even proposed by any ssc garaads. All the ssdf guys were united only 1 clan was out of the fold at that specific time.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Aliyahh:

And, if we ask ourselves who is stealing $$$

that is no other than your chief Pirate Officer of Pirateland (CPO) Mr Faroole

He steals taxes from poor people and foreign aids. Not to mention his booming piracy business.

loooooooool, You are right Aliyah Faroole is the chief Pirate Officer, the world should act and stop the piracy business in Pirateland... and UN Security Council must arrest Faroole so can face International court

What Puntland needs is to unite against the criminal and the Chief Pirate Officer Faroole, he turned Puntland into Pirateland, and Garowe became the capital of Pirateland

Xaglotoosiye, Sabarey, the leadership of SSC, the traditional leaders of SSC led by the 2 Garaad Jama, are 100% correct, SSC regions DO NOT want to be part of Pirateland, because Pirateland is a criminal business

NASSIR   

I misunderstood Mr. Somalia's 1st comment. In case my friends pass immediate judgement on it, I suggest they at least peek into the content of my points, the pattern of my direction is clear as I air my frustration with the PL admin.

Dear Oodweyne, at the end of the day, you very well know that your militias do not belong in that land and their physical presence can be cut short once that promise of guarantees from Habsade runs out, but I was truly suprised by the reckless miscalculation of SL's warlords and their thinking classes which sounds like that they are betting heavily on their short-term political calculation of Las Anod's control against the gathering storms of freedom in alliance with the forces of justice and reason.

You just have to imagine what the current revolution of rising frustrations for the entity that you support could bring into its own security and stability once the tactics of distraction that Riyale has mastered is widely noticed and caught up with the reality of forced change from the bottom.

Even if PL's current leadership refuses to wake up from its slumber of indifference and double standards, the current uprisings of the locals and their Diaspora is more than enough to derail the smooth ride of the secessionists. Therefore, it is not too late to mend fences and to force the Hargeisa administration to withdraw its troops from all areas of Sool Region, where it currently occupies and thus lessen the vicious circle of aggression and interferance into the affairs of people who don't truly identify with your political vision and ideaology. :D

NASSIR   

Oodweyne, Erigavo is a shared city and it is well documented by UN agencies that 85% of its inhabitants are of Maakhir.

But we shall wait and see on the Las Anod showdown.

First of all I would like to make a few things clear.

Cowke is a mole and not a Puntlander, he over does the pretences here. His whole aim is to create discord between kinfolk.

Second Aliyahh is a sister who have come to repsect on SOL, a genuine young lady who cares deeply about our issues and has every right to present her case as she does with respect and elegence.

Faroole has failed to be accountable, he has not even spoken about the tragedy of Cayn, as he did not in the attack on Galkacyu a few months back.

His leadership has been found wanting.

I am with this sister on this one, the people of SSC will no doubt liberate themselves from the SNM clowns.

the people of SSC will no doubt liberate themselves from the SNM clowns.

I'm glad you finally gave up ......

Now let's deal with our own Secessionists aka SSC ..... I hope there will be no more bloodshed.

It is too early for the seccessionists to celebrate, it really is easy to initiate a clan war but not so easy to win or stop it. It is one thing to play politics and take over main cities like L.A and install Admin consisting of men from the local and totally another thing to attack small clan based cities or Tuulooyin in the Hawd/Cayn and massacre geeljire's and their wifes or children. That is war based on hate and warmongering, a big mistake from Somaliland's part and one which hugely backfire.

I completely cannot fathom the reason of attacking villages like Widh-widh, Bali-hadhac and other small ceelal ay reer baadiya kaliya joogaan with armored vehicles from Hargeisa. To me this has breached the levels of political hustling and admin stretchening. Now every geeljire's from that zone owns an AK47, without the backing of any admin they will regroup and start fighting, it would be a daunting task for Somaliland to figure a way to stop this madness they started.

Nobody is celebrating here adeer ...... people are dying there and lives are lost simply coz of some political gangs are mobilizing and giving guns to the poor youth instead of helping them get educated.

Somaliland attacked villages of Geeljire's with armorred vehicles, now even if they take the control of those areas, one does not see how does that add up anything to the equation of Somaliland.

Utterly rediculous and war based on clan hate as it seems.