Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Any schools in Hargeisa offering Amharic as a second language?

RedSea   

I don't know where this post is headed.But I sure know one thing,and that is that Ethiopia will not succeed in its pursuit to implement Abdullahi Yusuf aka Xabashi daba dhilif to a postion so they can bully him time to time to do what they want .The Jihad is still on.This is a war,we will lose battles,but our cause remains intact,to cleanse Ethiopia and their daba dhilifs everywhere they are and sure that includes Somaliland as well.

There is no such thing as Southerners being "routed" buddy,this is just cause that WE are fighting,regardless and however long it takes,we shall continue to fight and stay determined.

At the end xaq shall prevail and dulmi will not succeed.

We have the strenght to go on.

Inspiration,unity among somalis than ever before.

Courage to believe that we will win and take our cause into our hands.

This is Somalis vs.Xabashis.

Somalia is another front where so called global war on Terror(muslims),we must do our part to make sure that they dont' succeed.If they attack our cities,we should rock theirs so they shall feel the pain and suffering as well.We shall not give up,until our last hero falls,sharaf iyo ciso waxay kujirta adoo kudhinta si raganimo ah oo dagalamaya,xabashi waa gaalo,inagu Muslim ayeynu nahay,Ilaahayna Muslimiinta ayuu lajiraa,oo lama jiro gaalo iyo munaafiqiin.

We shall prevail Insha Allah tacalaa,

Allahu Akbar.

Red

Qudhac   

miskiin and co.

ceebtu ragay maanta ku taalla waa idinka, there is no need to make excuses somaliland has stood tall and proud intaad ceebtiina aduunka gaadhsiinaysiin, why should silaanyo and faisal speak for you dont you guys listen to yourselves what comes out of your mouths about them..

isnt it funny its only somaliland who has been constantly urging these waring fools to make peace.

am glad we went our own way, especially after winessing this disgracefull events....

yet these fools have the audacity to say somaliland ayaa xabashi jecel....

you have proven once again all you people only know one thing and that is greed and xukun dictator..

Castro   

Originally posted by Beerlula:

What was really surprising was the 180 degree turn some of you guys did from just yesterday when you were literally going to kick Xabashi azz and suddenly the word in is the "racist Northerners", d--n the ICU for disappointing too soon.

I'm the only one who used the words racist Northerners. And I had racist in quotes. Perhaps you're wondering why I had it in quotes. Would you like to know why? Just ask. What's with this "you guys" stuff? Who are you referring to?

And to address your statement above, how is kicking "Xabashi azz" 180 degrees from "suddenly the word in is ..."? Perhaps you don't understand what 180 degrees means. Let me explain it to you. 180 degrees is a reference to a straight line (in opposite directions). What it implies is doing a U turn on an issue. For example, Duke coming out tomorrow morning and supporting the ICU would be doing 180 degrees. If the TFG is one end of a straight line and the ICU is the other, he'd have done a U turn or a 180.

I hope this helps.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

you have proven once again all you people only know one thing and that is greed and xukun dictator..

"All you people"? WTF. That's racist dude. Are you a Northerner?

N.O.R.F   

I see. Some would have you think i'm a racist because i hate Cabdillahi Gaal Raac Yusuf Ina Xabashi iyo his cheerleaders. Glad you didnt think that way :D

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

At the end xaq shall prevail

This is Somalis vs.Xabashis.

Allahu Akbar.

Red

Mr. Red Sea,

If you are talking about the politics of Somalia Republic, its your prerogative, but if as you always seem to do you are talking about Islam, its the prerogative of more than a billion people in the world. Here is what some of them said in direct answer to ICU and persons like you:

"Here, we were Muslims before the Mecca people, before the Medina people," he said. "We have the original books, and we are sharing the original Islam. They cannot tell us what Islam is."

Elias Redman, vice president of the Ethiopian Islamic Affairs Supreme Council (EIASC)

"If for nothing else, ICU should be punished for making Islam as mcdonalds and cocacola comercial with actors fashioned in arab and pakistani garb. We did not become moslems and kept being moslems through the millenia by allowing imposters and fly by night "Mahdis" to play with our religion"

A shiek from Afar state, ethiopia

" Yonder lieth a country wherein no one is wronged: a land of righteousness. Depart thither and remain until it pleased the lord to open your way before you."

1500 years ago and every Moslem knows where it comes from and why it was said.

"Deeply down in that criminal showbiz were also some side kickers, and floor dancers, Sheikh Aweys, an army colonel in the Al-Itihad destroyed late Somali Army, and his top lieutenants in the current top leadership of the ICU, were part of it, were they willfully wanted, and sacrificially desired the dark destruction of Somali people, and their land from bottom to top!"

Radio Jijiga editorial

Al-Ithad to make us good moslems- stranger than fiction

I can give you, if you need more straight talk from ethiopian or other countries Moslems about ICU behaviour and actions.

somali-foe! lemme tell what i saw today in la!! it was a very moving site...!

i came out from this parking look, zig zig my way throw traffic went behind the building to take a short route back home since its was evening rush hour...!

there i see this brotha praying in the parking lot!! what a beautiful site to see...! i never seen that in my life...! i didnt wanna bother him and kept going. You know that made my day.

now u go and quote mr Redman and the likes! do really believe these folks are free to say the truth? come on man, i doubt if they could ever go for a pee without an etho soldier following them!

been there seen that!! some how u sound like u reading manuals and dont have a clue us somalis went through the whole shabang of dictatorship games.

remember somali memories never die! no matter where they are in this planet, they will haunt you.

Originally posted by rudy:

now u go and quote mr Redman and the likes! do really believe these folks are free to say the truth?

I have never heard any Fartaag announcements and declarations from those Shieks or Mr. Redman. In that case Mr. Redman speaks more truth than IndaCadde or Aweys. Everything is relative with humans.