Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Any schools in Hargeisa offering Amharic as a second language?

u see there! islam is not your fortie!! we dont give a rats azz with this fartaaq says..! i believing u aint even no etho, cuz the etho gal that works at the resturant down the street from me knows more than u do..!

come on homie, i know u getting paid 4 this... time u switch shift...try another assigment at the hq! ok

any body who is in captivity can sing the nightingales songs!! like, if you was my prisoner, you be cuzzing negash left n right u dig!! thats as easy as abc!! very simply man.

there is nothing relative about humans, our process is dynamic. i have been wondering this world since i was in the 5th grade, so far i crossed 4 continents! plz dont trust no body but u and yourself. just a brotherly advice. sleep tight.

^lol homie, knowing u, this must be you lil etho gal making you talk crasy!! or may be its canjeero thats driving u crazy!!

which 1 is it??? where is wiilo when we need her!! loooooooool.

Nehanda   

What is the benefit of teaching Amharic in Hargeisa. The language is spoken by a minority, not the mother of tongue of people residing in Somaliland nor universally recognised.

To be frank providing such classes would be a waste of the limited resources available in that city.

Castro   

Originally posted by Nubia:

What is the benefit of teaching Amharic in Hargeisa. The language is spoken by a minority, not the mother of tongue of people residing in Somaliland nor universally recognised.

To be frank providing such classes would be a waste of the limited resources available in that city.

You have a point there. But have you read anything other than the headline in this post? Do you really think I'm searching for Amharic schools in Hargeisa? You just gave me a heartburn before I even have breakfast, atheer. Did you go to Ngonge's school of comprehension?

What have I done to deserve this?

Blessed   

The only Amharic word that I know is 'axya'.

Yusuf is an axya. Senawi is an axya. TFG axya. America axya. Israel axya. Riyaale has always been a silly axya and Castro, is an axya for starting this topic. Eveybody axya.

Originally posted by Kimiya:

The only Amharic word that I know is 'axya'.

Yusuf is an axya. Senawi is an axya. TFG axya. America axya. Israel axya. Riyaale has always been a silly axya and Castro, is an axya for starting this topic. Eveybody axya.

I am not translating this one.LOL

Nehanda   

Point taken Castro.

Just read the topic which itself does not do justice to the message of your thread. Nonetheless, had I known this was politic where people never agree to disagree and where one's comment is savegely dismantled I would thought twice then to add my two cents.

PS Northerners are not all racist old man!