Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Any schools in Hargeisa offering Amharic as a second language?

Castro   

With Ethiopia to the west and south, Puntland (a.k.a. the TFG) to the east and Djibouti (a.k.a. the United States Combined Joint Task Force, Horn of Africa) to the north, it seems Somaliland may be more at risk than Muqdisho residents having to enroll in Amharic as second language classes.

Now that the Southerners have been routed, is this the window of opportunity to reign in those "arrogant and racist" northerners and unite the country under one flag? Is A/Y the man to do it?

I sincerely wish he's arrogant and deluded enough to make that mistake.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Castro:

Now that the Southerners have been routed, is this the window of opportunity to reign in those "arrogant and racist" northerners and unite the country under one flag? Is A/Y the man to do it?

I sincerely wish he's arrogant and deluded enough to make that mistake.

You cracked the egg before it hatched. :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^ Is that the official position of the dishonorable minister of "defense" of Somalia?

What's dishonorable is your hypocritical dance around here. Ileen ninku waa nin tiisa ilaalsanayo. :D

Castro   

^ It could happen, awoowe. I'm sure you've heard of worse ideas being implemented.

Yes, it is provocative. What isn't in Somali politics?

Tahliil   

This whole mess as the saying goes will surely come home to roost...the end-game they say is getting nearer, in hand and in hours in 'them' Land, so what's the long term plan now for the Huwanta? that's fairly a legitimate question to ask...I assume

ADNAAN   

You are absolutely spot-on Castro, S/land has been hijacked long time ago by Ina Riyaale, Bashiir Goth and the rest of the gang. Infact, SNM is too powerless to even have their own radio station let alone anything else. Kaaga sii darane, they are divided along cleverly constructed tribal lines and what happened to the suldaan not long ago is testimony to the situation.

I was expecting the lame duck riyaale to get assassinated but it looks like birkamadii in la dheereystey.

This is what Goth had to say about the massacres of the innocent Somalis:

“The world also needs to strengthen the defenses of the democratically robust breakaway republic of Somaliland and extend generous economic support to it.”

As if money buys the innocent lives we are loosing today in Xamar and all these other places.

But he is a man who sold his soul to the devil this is what he said about Ahmed Gurey and the 77 wars . also read his blog thewashington post , u might get offended by his blasphemy of the sahaaba he called them "enuchs",implying they had homosexual tendencies.

:D:D:D:D

Waa kaftameysaa, I see, Awkastaroow.

Soomaali hadaa nahnay exinct ayaa noqoneynaa intaa Afxabash ku hadli lahayn. Anagoo Afsoomaali ku hadleyno oo heybad leh geeriyoono ayaa dhaanto taas.

Laakiin it won't happen. Don't despair in these trying times.

PS, I am saddened, though, in uu ina Cumar Geelle ee Jabuuti uu iska aamuso marka la duqeynaayo Soomaaliya by a coward bully. And aawey kuwii leaderhsipka sheeganaaye ee Waqooyi Galbeed? Aawey Siilaanyo? Aawey motormouth iska hadli jiray ee Waraabaha la lahaa? [Oh, then, again markii hore uuba qirtay kaas in wiil ku dhashay Addis Ababa kaga dhawyahay kan Xamar ku dhashay.] At least hadaa awood lahayn waala hadlaa.

me   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Provocative post
:D

My words indeed. The same goes for that egg comment.

Beerlula   

MM, cid gariirso maa arko everyone is entitled to their opionion and I was just stating the obvious.

What was really surprising was the 180 degree turn some of you guys did from just yesterday when you were literally going to kick Xabashi azz and suddenly the word in is the "racist Northerners", d--n the ICU for disappointing too soon.