Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

AWOL

graad.jpg

This traditional clan leader had been paraded on this forum numerous times, documenting his dibadwareeg trips.

However, when he was mostly and essentially needed, he practically vanished.

Maxaa ku nacay ninka? Ma hadalkiisa ayaa la yeeli waaye? Maka gaabsaday waxa ka dhacaayo deegaankiis? Mise jufadiis hoose ayuu traditional leader u noqday?

SOO MAAL   

MMA,

Garaad Jaamac was very outspoken and frank about the current situation in Sool, I don’t how you missed the news, unless you were more interested to criticizes him by talking about irrelevant stuff like his trips calling it “dibadwareeg”, jufadiis hoose, etc

The Garaad many times have called for Somaliland to stop its war on Laascaanood and all SSC region, but its clear that Somaliland is determined to NOT listen to the Garaad and the people of Sool who are against the secession and don’t to be part of the clan entity of Somaliland

All the traditional leaders of SSC led by Garaad Jaamac have already released a joint statement regarding their position about the current situation in SSC region

In the statement, all the traditional leaders said that Sool, Sanaag, & Cayn are part of Puntland state of Somalia. Also demanded that Somaliland must stop its aggression against the SSC region

They said we advice the international community to urge Somaliland to withdrew its militia from their SSC region peacefully, because we want to have a good relations with Somaliland as neighbors,

Finally, we decided and ready to defend our land from Somaliland, and we run out of patience

Markacadey.net: Baaq ay soo saareen Isimada gobollada Sool, Sanaag iyo Cayn (Date October 3, 2007)

Audio /Hornafrik.com: Garaad Jaamac oo uga digey maamulka Somaliland gardarada ee ku hayaan gobolada SSC (October 02, 2007)

In the interview the Garaad said 99% of the people of SSC, support Puntland and United Somalia, and Somaliland is wrong to use force against the people of SSC

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Fatah_Al_Soomaal:

Didnt he say something about brining Ethio troops god forbid?

Fatah,

Garaad Jaamac never ever said something about brining Ethio troops, You can listen to the interview

The Garaad said since both Puntland and Somaliland are Ethiopian puppets, international community, neighboring countries etc all parties must intervene and pressure Ethiopia to influence its puppet regimes in Somalia and Melez should talk to Riyaale/Cadde and say to them to behave and exercise restraint

I don't think you were following that news niyow ... lemme see where they said he called ethios ....

Well, i thing things have changed now for him and his city that is why he needs to think to do anything now.

Malika   

MMA,the gentleman is a "Traditional leader" not a Military colonel,nor is he Western version of a Politician.I am sure he/others are doing their best to bring peace within their subjects.

Hunguri   

There is something called zero tolerance. This is a respectful,decent Garaad. And, his iterview was neither in support of the TFG nor Puntland or Somali land. He is a true Somali traditional leader not even a sub-clan or a clan. Ninkani waa nin xushmad iyo sharaf huwan. Halays ixtiraamo!!

Liibaan   

Originally posted by rudy:

he dont look no garaad to me! a garaad wont be standing next to no fake flowers...!

this dude looks like hes suffering from jaat withdrawal.

As usual you vomit hate-filled talk every time when people mention Laascaanood. Caqli yaraa wuxu,

Sababta aad u aflagaadeenasu Garaadkan waa la garanayaa, adigaa qaad wale ah oo sidii bariiska qaadka u cuna

Cuqdad baa kaa buuxdee iska duwee saan horaba kuugu sheegay

While I was reading a thread called "Vacationing in Somalia" in the general section, I came across

one nomad telling another to not mention Laascaanood as many times, because he knew that Mr. Rude will start his nonsense about Laascaanood

Its obvious, that Mr. Rude hate campaign against Laascaanood has no limit,

- Originally posted by rudy:

who told yah that sheikh takes trash...

plz drop that trash at Las Caanod. it looks like that place is a grabage dump.

Yesterday, reporters asked her if she finally found Jesus in jail in which she replied....

No, there are no Mexican men in this jail here!!

what ....!

Yo, dont worry, she out now. her 1st word was that shes gonna go to Laascaanood and adopt a babe there!!

u got any suggestions?

lascanood who! where! i never heard of this place!! it must be between 2 hard rocks. i check the satlite map n couldnt find it! i better check disneyland aye!! its probably some where in small world!

why u folks didnt vote...busy eating some jaat?? ...incrediable wajey birnimo..!

Liibaan   

why don’t you get a life? or is your life is insulting certain Somali people and regions, by exposing yourself, the fact that you suffering a disease called a hate/cuqdad

You are nothing but a criminal/qaad addict who spreads hate-filled propaganda

Aduu tuug waad ka darantahay waayo bakhti baaba tahaye,

Insulting others will not benefit, sadly thats the only thing you know, lakiin la soco adey kugu soo noqonasaa

No more patience waryaa, keep on mind that others can insult you as well

Som@li   

This Garaad failed, mainly cuz today in Somalia, people listen more to warlords than Issims, traditional leaders. He tried few initiatives to stop the war but no luck.

^^

His city was ran over by tribal militia and Somaliland and he failed? what was the garaad to do? Stand out there with his rifle like some western movie? Honestly, i don't believe that any public figure is safe from the far to common disrespect but sometime you people go to far. When you disrespect this man, ur disrespecting an entire people so be aware of that.

Soomaal, ninkaan hawshiis waxyaabaha hadda dhacaayo oo murugan waaye. He is a traditional leader, oo dadka dhexgalo, to mediate, a peace-seeker and peacemaker. I don't know what he is doing in background, laakiinse warkiisa kama maqlin idaacadaha, mana arkin asagoo shir warbaahin qabtay ama soo saaray baaq weyn oo oo magaciis ku saxiisan, not mid magaciis ku qoran. As far as I can tell, hawshiisa wuu ka gaabsaday.

This is not about the national issue or Soomaali-wide issue, which he can have a right uu kaga gaabsado in uu ka hadlo if he wants. This is a clan conflict lagu hardamaayo in the very residential town he lives in.

Marka the least he could have done was to mobilize odey dhaqameedyadda kale and hold press conference in the name of the town's residents' interests.

MMA,the gentleman is a "Traditional leader" not a Military colonel,nor is he Western version of a Politician.I am sure he/others are doing their best to bring peace within their subjects.

Muniira, he is a odey dhaqanmeed, so if this is not his shaqo, I don't know what his true shaqo is then. Parading around the world?