Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Impressions of 2009

AYOUB   

Well, Sh. Sharif's Peace Caravan arrived in Mogadishu. He jumped into an AMISOM vehicle and Xiin warned the opponents that "..the Caravan is armoured, awoowe ".

Faroole declared war on Pirateland's irrational enemy from the south; namely...Al Amiin Amir. "Image matters" rationed ThankfulSP .

2009 was also different in some ways. The 1‰nters of the Somali population made their presence felt in SOL. I'm not referring to Makhirs, but JB Lahab's clan. It's not "the Sunna of the Prophet PBUH" they preached. "keligii Muslin" even quipped Johnny. Allaa maxaa dad Nabiga (saw) bartay!

Moving on quickly, 2009 also brought us The Man from Pru and his "Society". The Garment Forces have again taken Beledweyne, he said. The GOVERNMENT FORCES you mean, we suggested. "The Garment Forces are from the traditional religious wing of the Society", he explained. Society is everything.

Apparently, 2009 brought the long awaited ONLF victory. Only for the lice-infested Ethios to turn up in Hiiraan unscathed. But at least Independent sources confirmed trucks were burned and their drivers killed. A&T said he condemned the action "but .. ".

For the third year in a row General “Cut-n-Paste” re-assured the share-holders "oil drilling has begun lads".

Despite the devastating draught, JB Nuwas informed us that not only did Shankaroon export 3 million livestock; she also managed planting rice paddy fields. What a lady, we said! "Told you so, lol", replied JB Nuwas.

"Way dhaqaaqday" said Xaaji Xunjuf referring to Shankaroon elections. Oh not again, we said! "Dee dib baa loodhigay ilaa intaay ka qabsoomayso" he explained. Apparently, the elections will remain postponed till Udub experts establish the exact time Muj. Xaaji Axmed will lose (his faculties).

2009 saw HornAfrique's Gabbal fall. Life must be hard without Col. Barry. But hey, you lose some - you win some. After a 2-year absence, back came Miles (the artists formally known as Samurai) with the new Jabarti National Movement! "It's gone to penalty shoot-out" he bragged.

For once, AS denied they were The Bombers. "The victims were the the wrong type of innocent" reasoned Maaddey. You can't argue with that.

There was also an eerie feeling that "we were not alone". Some member were addressing hovering spectres and not the nomads. Sometimes it was "FoxNews" not "Folk news". Kashafa was not available for comment.

Happy New Year to volunteer Speaker MMA of the section and all the SOL team.

AYOUB   

^ What are saying, my impersonation was not spot on? Happy Nu year to you too. smile.gif

Ngonge

Kasiiddaa ya sahbi.

Originally posted by Cowke:

Liqaye, this individual contacts me on the phone through phone booths. He always tells me when an attack will occur the day and time and who will be targetted. After I realized this guy is actually saying exactly when this stuff will occur 3 times straight, I started to take him serious.

He doesn't give his name, but he did divulge last time I talked to him that he met ilkajir in holland and signed a masharic deal with him. This masharic deal is just "set-up" to keep puntland from looking at him as a suspect but viewing him and his organization as "legal" within puntland when he goes there next summer.

Anyways I gave my piece on the issue and I am certain because i test my source 3 times before finally opening my eyes up.

yoo forgot this brother( who attempted a one man PL invasion of all somali cyber forums in 2009). :D but good 1 still

Juje   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Happy New Year to volunteer Speaker MMA of the section and all the SOL team.

And to you sxb

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^ What are saying, my impersonation was not spot on? Happy Nu year to you too.
smile.gif

Ngonge

Kasiiddaa ya sahbi.

Just had the thought, saaxib. Didn't write anything. :D

You missed out Shankaroon's elections though.

N.O.R.F   

Nice one Ayoub.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^No, that you have different ways at looking things, Ngonge has recently become less objective and more of madax sanduuq
:D

'madax sanduuq' :D