Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf came back smiling from Saudi Arabia..

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

However my point was that neither of these leaders where elected by the one man one vote mechansm associated with the will of the "people".

Which part did you not understand.? I pointed out to you that the mechanism was different. Unless you want us to believe that the goons in Nairobi had the mandate of the 'people'.

It is a pity and an insult once again that you make such comparison, but I dont blame you, cause your understanding circles around the era of the Warlord.

Sky :

The reps you are talking about in the 60s were not elected, they were appointed.

Do you actually know what you are talking about or are you once again just barking..?

J.Lee   

^"Just barking" is Sky's favorite pastime; I'm guessing that is why he is a repeat offender. Though, it isn't a crime, where he is concerned it should be. smile.gif

Let's hope this trip will give Somali people a tad more than a smiling president

Let's hope indeed.

jumatatu

Brother you need to check yourself in hospital 'cos you seem to have been injected with a infected needle....infected by the virus called... qabiilbola

it is a relatively new virus that originated from somalia and it's antidote seems to be in short supply.....everything in your mind seems to fall under the qabiil lines....WAKE up brother that is exactly why all of us are out of our country.....or maybe you among those who are likely to be sent back if this government works(sharci la'aan) :D

Sky   

Originally posted by Wordette:

^"Just barking"
is
Sky's favorite pastime; I'm guessing that is why he is a repeat offender. Though, it isn't a crime, where he is concerned it should be.
smile.gif

Have we met? :confused:

Jumatatu, I know, truth hurts. smile.gif

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Orgilaqe:

infected by the virus called...
qabiilbola

Guess you believe anyone who does not sin g the praise of Yeey is affected by the 'virus'. In that case I willingly accept that am infected..

as for the 'sharci laan' trust me sxb I have had 'sharci' before aan lagu gudinba ( wa hadiba ?)... :D:D

Sky

Jumatatu, I know, truth hurts

it does sxb..and I hope you have recovered.. :D

As the saying goes “Boog dusha lagama Dhayoâ€, and if we are really serious about overcoming the current political deadlock in our beloved country, we must not only show better political judgment and critical thinking but more importantly we must be prepared to accept facts. Even if those facts are in conflict with our own political perceptions, thus cannot be reconciled with the futile pursuit of the myopic clan interests. In other words, we must all be intellectually honest with ourselves and with our people. Unfortunately, some of us note failed in all those three accounts.

Quote by political genius and only Bill Ainashe