Sign in to follow this  
Salma

It's Showwwww TIME

Cara.   

Law and Order, the Closer and Monk jump out at me from your list, SS. I like them partly because I can tune in, watch an episode and not have to worry about what happened in previous episodes/seasons.

SS you sure are a tv junkie, Shaqo la'aan xun baa ku haysa. maad Kitaabka akhrisatid ama Gymka aadid ama nin guursatid. :D

C&H,

I am doing fabulous, I was in your nick of the wood this past weekend, definitely enjoyed the lovely weather.

Cara,

Those shows are fantastically written and I really enjoy the characters the actors portrayed. I even got my Mom into Monk now :D

Ducaysane,

Well i did say I was a tv junkie didn't I :D

Ps. I am hard working, avid book reader, go to the gym. As for the husband, duh he would be an addict like me, so he would be no help distracting me :D:D

bee bye

Yep Really, I just got back yesterday, well I didn't pm you per say but I mentioned coming to MN on Male free Zone when we were talking about something. You didn't say anything, so I didn't push it, I thought you were avoiding me :D:D

Adventure, sounds great, where you heading to?

Just so we don't hijack this topic, you can pm me or respond in Male free zone :D

Salma   

I don't like "Ghost Whisper" though I like the actress, what is her name? Jennifer something (the same lady who acted in "I know what you did Last Summer" ).

Maybe coz I don't digest the type of shows and movies which talks about Dead People who are stuck in this world and can't pass on to the other world blah blah blah.... Maybe the only good part about this show: is when some people should let go of regrets and grudges and grant forgivness.... it looks like "Dead Zone" & Medium

Jennifer love hewitt...I love her husband in the show.

Dead zone is completely different, it was a man who through touch, could see into the past, present, and future.

Medium, allison dubois doesn't see dead people walking around, they reveal things to her through dreams.