Sign in to follow this  
Rahima

The Art of War

Rahima   

Salaams to all,

Just thought I’d share an interesting read with you all, some might of have already read it.

The art of war by Sun Tzu is the world’s oldest military treatise and was written over 2000 years ago by a Chinese military commander. The Unites States army generals at the pentagon currently use it as their main book of reference.

http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html

Another good read for all you avid readers:

STUPID WHITE MEN- Michael Moore.

OG Moti   

Sister Rahiiima comeon the Art of War? I mean we are trying to make the nomads forget war and be lovers instead of fighters and u are taking them back to be fighters waliba teach them the Art of war so that they will become more violant... sister is there any love story book you could suggest ... waaan naxay when i read ur post.. The Art of WAR aa by the way i like the second one Stupid white man, it sounds intereting book but where can i find it ... lots of love n peace guys nomads forget the Art of War it is scarry book, peace

"UNRESTRICTED WARFARE" is the more dangerous Chinese manual that scares the shyt out of the Americans. It was written by two Chinese colonels (Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui),

and the manual details how America can easily be defeated with low-tech attacks similar to the ones by Osama Bin Laden(terrorism) and the Saddam Fadayeen(Gorrilla fighting).

China is destined to become the most powerful nation in the world with its booming economy, population and technology sector. China is building its military faster than any other nation in the world. American websites such as Newmax.com have been spotlighting recently how China is plotting the distruction of America within the near future. The website went even further to suggest that China is behind the 9/11 attack.

Anyways, here is an excerpt from the Chinese military manual written before the 9/11 attacks.

"“Whether it be the intrusions of hackers, a major explosion at the World Trade Center, or a bombing attack by bin Laden, all of these greatly exceed the frequency bandwidths understood by the American military...”

Notice how the manual mentions Binlanden and the World Trade Center before such attacks occured.

ZeminUW120x90.gif

Rahima   

Libaax, true at that. When it comes to China the Americans act like scared little children and probably for good reason. It is unarguably the truth that the United States is the world’s superpower (speaking of nations of course) with the other four countries (France, Russia, UK and China) that have Vito power coming in second. It is expected that in 50 years time, China will leave this pack and rival the US for the world superpower status. To be able to do that, China requires stability (which is exactly the reason why they avoid all conflicts and rarely use their Veto power- look at the current war for example, all they could muster up was “we disagree”), economic growth (which they are achieving, the Chinese economy unlike that of the US and many of its allies is growing exponentially) and you guessed it, OIL.

This is one of the theories as to why the US is in Iraq now (when it is quiet clear that Saddam Hussain does not pose the threat they claim). The US is after Iraq because it the world’s second largest oil reserve not to mention most pure, so therefore, if they take hold of it now, china will not be able to get hold of it and hence will not be able to rival the US. I don’t know as to weather or not I agree with this theory, but it seems partially feasible. Maybe it’s another one of the reasons. However, personally I hope China never reaches its goal, I believe they are far more dangerous than the US. Both evil, but the Chinese are far more ruthless. Just take a good look at what they are currently doing to the Muslims that live Xinjiang province. Nine million Muslims are oppressed by the communist regime, can you imagine what they have in store for the rest of us.

OG Moti:

Brother I just thought I’d share what I found interesting, don’t worry, I was not encouraging the nomads to take on a violent nature. smile.gif As for romance, sorry buddy, not my thing really.

Michale Moore is the same guy that recently won an Oscar for his film Bowling for Columbine. In his Oscar speech he expressed his views about the war (in that he disagreed)- I’m sure you must of have seen it, it was all over the news.

Anyway for more info, like where you can get the book, check out his website:

www.michaelmoore.com

Muhammad   

lol funny combination, Sun Tzu, Modern China, and yes Michael Moore.

but I was reading this book, and i wanted to Bumb it ^!

shukran Rahima!