Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Time to apologise to Yey

MZanzi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Ramadan is the best time to apologise for all the lies and misinformation, people here used to make about that old man.

^^Adeer if what i heard is true adiga soon kuguma waajibo..so daawo kuuma socoto wali :D:D

Xidigo   

Xidigo: poor lass, your greatest leader
Riyaale watched as a sub clan butchered your kinsmen and could nothing. You are angry again with the wrong folk.

Waar bal Duke is qabooji. Maxaan idhi ood furka u tuurtay. lol Kolayba aniga iyo adigu Soomaali ayaan wada nahay. A/Y iyo kuwii la mid ahaa ayaa wadankeenii ku ciyaaray. Ma calooshiisa u shaqaystaad caabudaysaa waa kusidee. Intaa inaad dhaan taan moodayeee. :D

^^^Adeer slow down with the lecture love. Stick to the topic, you was after all one of the cheerleaders for Sharif Hotel as I remember. Now apologise or just keep talking. As I have highlighted before, yes we are all Somali's and no I dont buy into your fake nationalisam. :D

Gabbal   

Duke what do you get from this? We all know what Abdullahi Yusuf stands for according to you, but clearly the overwhelming majority of forumers disagree with you day in and day out. Cut your losses and move on adeer. smile.gif

Taleexi   

^^^I am younger than you old lady, thanks for the concern. Anyhow Ramadan Mubarak to you 2.

Does SOL compromise members' ages?, it is about time to take some measures in here.....

^^Mansa, adeer me and the lady know each other so chill. Also what measure must be taken?

Gabbal: Adeer I am here exposing a simple fact, that those who used to make noise against Ethiopia are now supporting them. The fact is today Hiiraale is in Doolow/ Ethiopia begging for weapons to liberate his farm in Bardheere. :D

^^^Dont get angry adeer, Mohamed Siyad Barre destroyed Somalia, killed the Ulema and created mistrust. He inherited a nation and then ran out on a Donkey.

As far as I know..The subject person & Siyad both come from the same family line. Is all the same to me. :confused:

Xidigo: poor lass, your greatest leader
Riyaale watched as a sub clan butchered your kinsmen and could nothing. You are angry again with the wrong folk.

Xidigo : This is your typical Garowe boy for ya :D . Do you understand why SL is running away from the union now?

Xidigo   

^^That is not why Clanland is running away from the union. They are running away because the Hargeysa clan thinks that they are better than all other clans. Which is of course chicken rubbish.