Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

No Mahram? Then Please Don’t Dine Out

^^You’re right, CW.

:D:D @I wouldnt wanna Know U seriously.

Unless it is a sign of the hour, it is me who decides that, dear Foxy :D . Yaaba arkay gabar aan la hadlay oo idiida.

But on a serious note, all I want from you today is to do what Falxado did. And frankly what every Muslim ought to do; affirm the legality of it (Mahram) but take issue with the obvious misuses. See, that is not so difficult to do.

P.S: Foxy, I spotted you long time ago :D . You too often eluded the snare I sat up for your catch. Alla maanta maxaa ku haysta :D .

Foxy   

Waryaaahee Xiinoow malaa qof baa ku yar yidhi that ur acquintance was appreciated beyond the humanely possible way.......but then again I could be just imagining, shidh I am just an ESL beginer......

Shiekh Xiinowoo Bal shiqnamada yar heeysow kowdheh and keep it forever mate

cheers

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Alla maanta maxaa ku haysta
:D

Mighty good Xiin, Simon says: be kind to the sister and explain what a Muharam is, first, then indicate what evidence you have it is Islamic and last, show us why in certain circumstances, we cannot do without it. Fair, atheer? (Hey that rhymes) :D

Foxy, that helmet came in handy, didn't it? ;)

Foxy, weli kaama harin :D . I am still at you.

Sheekhnimadu haysashadeedu maxay i taraysaa haddaanan Foxy oo kale ka adkeyn. Dee waad i caraysey dee. Rule of thump is: nin raga lama careeyo, bilaan ticket London usoo goostay…..lol

P.S:-Gabdhaha noocaagoo kalaa u fiican ;) , once they see the light..they will stare at it forever..or so i was told.

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Besides, I am beginning to like how she plays this sport.

Fair enough. In that case, I strongly suggest you wear a helmet and protective eye-wear yourself. Foxy didn't get the name by birth. She earned it. :D

Foxy   

Lol Castro U are a man Of words, U speak of pure truth,

Qoute BY Castro

Fair enough. In that case, I strongly suggest you wear a helmet and protective eye-wear yourself. Foxy didn't get the name by birth. She earned it. [big Grin].......DAmn right Mate.....

I still reckon who ever isnt healthy and takes care of themselves physically and wouldnt healthy and would happen to be far from being top notch handsame sorta of Guy

Then I doubthe would make the top ten mates that would lure me to the endless heavenly Bed.......

cheers

cheets

Castro   

^ That's great, atheer. Now some might be calling for more than a Muharam for you. They might suggest a cage. I keep giving you these heads ups in the hope you put 'em to good use. smile.gif

:D

At times I think its better to cross the border and jump over the oceans, is a risk worth taking.

You gota have something to live for.

On creeping to take a step, I see. Silly of me, loosen up