Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Baasaboorkii Soomaaliga miyaa haddana beec laga dhigay?

Abwaan   

Baasaboor2.jpg

Mudane Gaafoow: We have them in different colours and types this time, here they are.

Potential Buyer: How much are they?

Mudane Gaafoow: Just couple of hundreds for you.

Potential buyer: But the previous one was only $23 in the Bakaara Market and it is still valid.

Mudane Gaafoow: Sir, This one is called E-Passport.

Juje   

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool....!

Potential Buyer: Whether E-passport or not it is still not valid as the original one.

:D:D Yea, this one is Xabashi baasaboor. "E" kulahaa.

Masaakiintii xajka aadi lahaa intee laba boqol oo doolar [uS, slightly less Canadian :D ] ka qaateen ayee xataa mid fake ah u diideen. What a scam. Dadkaan damiir malaha miyaa. Waxaan ayaa Soomaali kuula sheeganaayo. Shuud.

Castro   

^^^^ Actually these passports are garbage. The government that made them is garbage and the puppet boss of that government is the ultimate filthy garbage.

Kool_Kat   

^Inaa oysid wax yar baaba kaaga dhimanee bal take it easy...If the he or government is garbage, well that's all there is and that's all we got, so get over it...Like I said before, these passports are as real as a heart attack...If you don't like it, well tough...

Castro   

^^^^ It seems like every other day one of you falls out of the closet. You've had your 2 minutes in here, why don't you hop along and troll somewhere else?

Kool_Kat   

^No hon, i like it here...I'll be here for another 15 minutes...No make it 20 minutes...Actually you know what, make it an hour...Hows that...Falls out of the closet kuyeh...

Castro   

^^^^^ I was trying to be nice. This alley after dark is no place for a (seemingly) nice lady like you.

Did you not catch my drift with the closet reference?

SHOULD I HAVE WRITTEN IT IN BIG LETTERS?

Cash uun baa loo baahan yahay ,,, yaa diidanaya dee ,,,,,, cash cash cash ,,, give me a cash ,,, i don't give a damn how.

passport kan cidina way ka aqbali la'dahay ,,,, and i think no one is going to Hajj this year coz of this.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Castro:

[QB] ^^^^^ I was trying to be nice. This alley after dark is no place for a (seemingly) nice lady like you. QB]

You almost made me laugh there...Don't worry, I have sakiin, I can manage the likes of you...

As for coming out of the closet, is there something you wanna tell us...It is ok, I am very accepting, but others on SOL might not be as accepting... ;)

Sheekha, subax wanaagsan dee...

Juje   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^These passports are far from 'Xabashi' passports...They are the real deal...

In what sense, please if you dont mind explaining? Bearing in mind the old one is still accepted in all Gulf countries and most African countries while this new E-passport is outrightly rejected pre-print.

nuune   

Anigu waxaan SOO JEEDIN lahaa in gobal walboo Soomaaliya ka mid ah uu sameesto Passport u gaara, chaos iyo chaos

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^These passports are far from 'Xabashi' passports...They are the real deal...

In what sense, please if you dont mind explaining? Bearing in mind the old one is still accepted in all Gulf countries and most African countries while this new E-passport is outrightly rejected pre-print.
This passport is only good traveling between Bosaso and that other tuulo Garuur or something. And I suspect even nomads there don't need to carry one for there isn't any foreign borders to cross in between the two tuulos. What a piece of ***wipe!