Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kudhaa Island prisoners released by elders

The militia that left Kismayo to attack peaceful Kudhaa Island have learned their lesson and will never forget. They lost many boys in that Kudhaa battle and the rest were either injured, scaped back to Kismayo, or captured. Now the Puntland clan elders in Kudhaa have decided to release those prisoners after "odeyaal" delegation left Kismayo to negotiate their release. Good move I say. Actions such as these bring communities together. Peace is the best option for all Somalis.

Maxaabiistii Dagaalka Kudhaa oo la sii daayey

(Widhwidh.com)07-05-74 ka mid ah maxaabiistii lagu qabqabtay dagaaladii dhawaan ka dhacay jaziiradaha Madhaba ee Jubada hoose ayaa maanta ooda laga qaaday iyada oo ragaasi afrata ahi uu mid ka mid ahi yahay dhaawac ku dhaawacmay dagaaladii ka dhacay jaziiradaha madhaba todobaadkan.

Sii deyntan ayaa timi ka dib wadahalo socday maalin oo ay wada yeeshen dhinacyadii ku hardamay jaziiradahaasi taasi oo markii dame la isku afgartay in la sii daayo maxaabiistaasi iyada oo ay wadahalada lagu sii deynayo uu dhexmaray maamulka degmada badhaadhe, waxgarad ka soo jeeda degaankaasi badhaadhe iyo odayaal dhaqameed ka tagay kismaayo.

Maxaabiistan oo saaka hiirtii waabari laga soo dajiyay xeebta calanleey ee kismaayo ayaa waxay saxaafada u shegeen in aysan jirin wax dhib ah oo loo geystay uuna caafimaadkoodu fiican yahay si fiicana loo la dhaqmay intii ay ku sugnaayeen jaziirada madhabo.

Cali Buraale Aadan oo aan Khadka Fooniyaha ee Hollow hollowga aan kula xiriiray ayaa ii sheegay in ay maxaabiistaasi ay sii daayeen ayna haatan ku sugan yihiin gudaha kismaayo ayna ku wareejiyeen odayaasha dhaqanka ee beesha ay ka soo jeedaan, waxaana uu sidoo kale uu sheegay in xalada jaziiradaha madhabo ay haatan ay degan tahay iyada oo ay jiraan kulamo la rabo in lagu xakameeyo xiisadihii dhawaan ka dhacay degaanka jaziiradaha madhabo.

Dagaaladii dhawaantan ka dhacay jaziiradahaasi ayaa waxay saameyn ku yeesheen isku socodka dadka iyada oo inta badan deegaanadaasi ay noqodeen kuwo aysan dadku aadin sababo laga cabsi qabo in halkaasi dagaal ka dhaco iyada oo maxaabiistan ay ahaayeen kuwo lagu qabtay dagaaladii dhawaan ka dhacay jaziiradaha madhabo.

Maxaabiistan ayaa hada ah kuwo xornimadoodii loo soo celiyay iyada oo waxgaradka jubada hoose ay xusul duubayaan sidii arinta wada xaajoodka loogu soo dabar gooyn lahaa.

Inta badan madhabo iyo buurgaabo waxa ay yihiin meelaha laga dhoofiyo dhuxusha tan iyo intii ay mamnuucday dhuxusha iyada maamulada ka dhisan degaanadaasi ay beeniyaan arintaasi ayna ku tilamaamaan kuwo aan wax ka jirin.

Dagaalada had iyo jeer ka qarxa degaanadaasi ayaa ka dhasha dhuxusha iyada oo maleeshiyo beeleedyo halkaasi ku sugan ay weydiistaan in wax laga siiyo cashuuraha laga qaado dhuxusha isla markaasina ay taasi ku gacan seyraan maamulka degaanadaasi taasi oo marka dame isku badasha gacan ka hadal dhaliya in dad fara badani ay ku dhintaan.

widhwidh.com

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Duke:

The militia that left Kismayo to attack peaceful Kudhaa Island have learned their lesson and will never forget. They lost many boys in that Kudhaa battle and the rest were either injured, scaped back to Kismayo, or captured. Now the Puntland clan elders in Kudhaa have decided to release those prisoners after "odeyaal" delegation left Kismayo to negotiate their release. Good move I say.

Waa yaab adduun! This is comments by Duke the true Somali. Brother you claim it is not all about qabiil. Let me ask you a question here is Puntland Qabiil now I thought it was a regional adminstration. Does Kismayo fall under Puntland Map...? Sidee xaalkaani yahay?

^^^Saxib you know the answer to yur questions already. Puntland is a regional state. The clans who inhabit Kismayu are the same as thsoe who inhabit Puntland, hence the term Gedo boys to refer to other groups who also reside in kismayu.

Simple really brother.

Gabbal   

Kudhaa is not inhabited, it is a charcoal exportation port and the men who fought there were charcoal exporters. Puntland exporters took advantage of the divided lines to eliminate a reer Gedo exporter whose shares equal more then all of theirs. Normally I have zero tolerance for men who make profit from this despicable occupation but there was nothing noble about this ambush and massacre. It was purely greed motivated and one that has made sure enmity continues between the people of Kismaayo and the exported militias from Puntland.

p.s. It was Afmadow elders who forced the freeing of the rest of the prisoners.

Horn, my former comrade in arms please let us stop the spin adeer. Don't be try to feed us with BS based on BS. Even your own GEDO WEB reported the Gedo militia that left the city and the battle that took place. You know this battle took place more than anyone else on this site. Don't pretend my brother. Don't try to save face my good friend. lol

As for this Island and Kismayo, the rule of law will be upheld and soon the goverment will bring these fighting factions to the table for peace.

Again I am very hopeful things will work very well for all Somalis in the South. It is a new dawn for all of us.

Horn the unltra sensitive site of Gedoweb reported that the clan militia attacked the island. The subsequent news was that they were repulsed by the locals.

Nabadoonada Jasiirada Madhawaa oo siidaayey 4 Maxbuus oo kamid ahaa maleeshiyadii Beesha ****

Last Updated::2007-05-08 13:38:36

Kudhaa:- Kadib dadaal dheer oo ay galeen odayaasha Beesha ***** ee Waamo ayaa lagu siidaayey 4 maxbuus oo kamid ahaa maleeshiyo dhawaan weerar ku qaaday jasiirada Madhawaa.

4ta nin ayaa kamid ahaa 9 nin oo la sheegay in lagu dilay Jasiirada Madhawaa ee deegaanka Kudhaa degmada Badhaadhe ee gobalka J/hoose, kadib markii ay weerareen maleeshiyo kasoo jeeda beesha **** oo kasoo baxay Kismaayo.

Dagaalkaasi oo dhacay todobaadkii tagay ayey ku dhinteen 3 qofood oo deegaanka kasoo jeeda halka maleeshiyada ka yimid Kismaayo ay ka dhinteen 5 nin halka 4na nolol looga qabtay kuwaasi oo wararkii horey usoo baxay ay sheegayeen in ay dhinteen.

Nabadoonada Jasiirada Madhawaa ee Beesha (*****, ) ayaa siidaayey 4taasi nin ayadoo la sheegay in lagu wareejiyey odayaal ka socda beesha ****.

Dhinaca kale waxaa magaalada Kismaayo labadii maalmood ee lasoo dhaafay ku dhintay labo nin oo kasoo jeeda beelaha Kablalax labadaasi nin oo la sheegay in ay dileen kooxo ku sugan magaalada Kismaayo.

Magaalada Kismaayo ayaa xalay lagu soo rogay Bandow ayadoo maleeshiyo beeleed kamid ah kuwa magaalada gacanta ku haya in ay arrintan doonayaan in ay wax uga qabtaan amni xumada magaalada Kismaayo ka jirta oo maalmihii lasoo dhaafay kasii dareysay.

Maxamed Cabdi

HorseedNet.com

Gabbal   

Duke, never heard of Gedoweb before and frankly after taking a quick look, it seems like a farce.

I know what happened Duke, as do you probably. Cut the spin. Charcoal exporters clashed and one group took advantage of the divided lines to root out one of them. Nothing noble for both you and I to defend but the fight was greed motivated so the ambush seems even more despicable because of that fact.

Who "invades" anywhere with only 10 me? Think logically Duke.

Why release the prisoners after hearing Ethiopians are not waging war on anyone?

^^^Saxib you are indeed funny. Now you deny the existance of one of the few sites to support the clan militia in Kismayu.

Only Gedonet is the bible huh?

The reer-afmadow men were told by the beesha that "ama siidaya ama dhila, kuwaan afarti kale ee bu'aale baan ku darney."

Duke, the puntland/af-madow sites were saying that the island was attacked to save face since they easily got defeated in Kismayo, they spin the story so they would look somewhat brave, that they actually "retaliated" against reer-gedo. When in fact it was a reer-gedo businessman who exports charcoal there and few of his bodyguards that were attacked by a force of reer puntland and reer af-madow; I must say for such a planned attack the reer-gedo businessman and his bodyguards defended themselves well.

The businessman that was attacked is a close relative of mine.

Pity, you guys [combined forces of reer-afmadow reer-puntland] attacked a businessman and ten of his boydguardstried so you can be portrayed as warriors; to save face after your 2 hour eviction from the city.

Its even more funny that the businessman that was attacked is also a kin to the man who freed af-guduud when he was captured in the battle.

^^^You do make some silly claims, can you back it up. From what I heard the old JVA boys wanted to get their usual extortion money, but they were outgunned. And hence all these stories from you guys.

Anyhow we have seen how brave you are, Gen Morgan used to fight Hiiraale,Indace& Turki combined. He used to put a fight and even captured Kismayu on occasions.

While you guys ran away, before the enemy was even near Barava leaving the women to protest. At leats put up a fight man.

Again spare me the bull, you are no braver or tougher than the smallest clans in Puntland let alone the combined clans of the Juba's/

Now Afgaduud was captured. Kudhaa is inhabited. Do you guys manufacture the news? lol

Xaaji, cut the spin. These militias from Gedo were used to Indhocadde/JVA days and they went there to get the "taxes" again as part of the overall "nabadgelyo xummada Kismaayo". lol Boy did they have miscalculate.

Things will settle. Reer Gedo will be dealt with peacefully. The TFG is making every effor to make things peaceful again. These people are not enemies. They just seem to do alot of miscalculations at the moment and the President o the Republic is the only one pretecting these "misguied" militas contrary to what many are spewing. He wants peace for all people. It makes no sense to create wars now.