Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Second day of Ethiopian attacks in Guri-ceel

Originally posted by Paragon:

^Exactly. Ma fiicna in goroda layska laalaado since we currently see things in the same way. Let's work on that folks and strengthen it.

Nin waliba maalin buu tala go'aansadaa, Horn-na maantuu go'aankiisa inoo caddeeyey. Let's accept it. Please.

Good call! But do we really see things in the same way? You see, Paragon, when good Horn ridicules peace calls yet ironically highlights the tragedy of Gureceel to continue the Somali conflict it just does not make sense adeer! It’s as though he’s saying those who support peaceful means and dialogue to resolve Somali conflict are hypocrites---a charge he so easily dolls out!

Perhaps it’s a judgment call! A negotiated settlement is the only way out of this adeerayaal!

Thierry.   

This is very tragic and may Allah ease the pain of the masaakiinta.

Let us not forget our strategic goal of seeing an independent Somalia who looks out for its interest first and foremost. As much as I emotionally want to ambush the Ethiopian troops in Guri-ceel, Mogadishu one has to ask will this half handed tactic drive my enemy out of my land or should I comply to my long term plan.

Adeeryal an agreement was signed which will enable the Ethios to pull out within 140 days an agreement, breaking this agreement is against our own interest. Negotiate today regroup unite and come back another day and claim what is rightfully ours.

This half hearted war were half the country’s leaders are directly or indirectly helping the enemy is not a road to victory but only the prolonging of the status quo.

Our steps should be

(1) Abide by this agreement (suffocating Ethiopia’s external support)

(2) Welcome and accept the UN sponsored troops

(3) Replace the TFG crooks in government with men that serve the nations interest

(4) Prepare for the new national government with Sheikh Sharif as the President

(5) Set the constitution in line with Shariah Law

(6) Set up an independent legal system (bringing the men of treachery infront of court)

(7) Harness and encourage economic growth

(8) Build Military, Air force and Navy (enlisting every able bodied young man to serve certain parts of the year)

(9) Set up the infrastructure for schools and health service

(10) Lobby the United Nation for the Independence of ONLF

(11) At the same time through Proxy support the ONLF and other disgruntled Ethiopian groups such as the Oromo and Amxaar

(12) Threaten Military intervention unless Ethiopia gives independence to ONLF

(13) Somalia should align itself with a strong strategic partner lest we make the same mistake of the 70’s war.

(14) If need be attack Ethiopia (the tide changes inshallah

Gabbal   

Che, perhaps you should reread the question! Adeer it is not a secret I was not a fan of the ICU in its latter time frame. This is something I have never denied as late as..yesterday!

Again, find an excerpt in which I speak out against the Resistance, as in those resisting Ethiopia since the invasion and wholesale destruction of life and property in parts of Somalia!

I will be back later to see if you have found anything.

Originally posted by Thierry.:

This is very tragic and may Allah ease the pain of the masaakiinta.

Let us not forget our strategic goal of seeing an independent Somalia who looks out for its interest first and foremost. As much as I emotionally want to ambush the Ethiopian troops in Guri-ceel, Mogadishu one has to ask will this half handed tactic drive my enemy out of my land or should I comply to my long term plan.

Adeeryal an agreement was signed which will enable the Ethios to pull out within 140 days an agreement, breaking this agreement is against our own interest. Negotiate today regroup unite and come back another day and claim what is rightfully ours.

This half hearted war were half the country’s leaders are directly or indirectly helping the enemy is not a road to victory but only the prolonging of the status quo.

Our steps should be

(1) Abide by this agreement (suffocating Ethiopia’s external support)

(2) Welcome and accept the UN sponsored troops

(3) Replace the TFG crooks in government with men that serve the nations interest

(4) Prepare for the new national government with Sheikh Sharif as the President

(5) Set the constitution in line with Shariah Law

(6) Set up an independent legal system (bringing the men of treachery infront of court)

(7) Harness and encourage economic growth

(8) Build Military, Air force and Navy (enlisting every able bodied young man to serve certain parts of the year)

(9) Set up the infrastructure for schools and health service

(10) Lobby the United Nation for the Independence of ONLF

(11) At the same time through Proxy support the ONLF and other disgruntled Ethiopian groups such as the Oromo and Amxaar

(12) Threaten Military intervention unless Ethiopia gives independence to ONLF

(13) Somalia should align itself with a strong strategic partner lest we make the same mistake of the 70’s war.

(14) If need be attack Ethiopia (the tide changes inshallah

Thierry, a man of reason indeed! Adeer you are beyond ur years really. Allow ha ku celin....

Thierry.   

Xiinow I admire your vision it is not easy accepting something that is deemed as a defeat only with wisdom can you see the fruits. It reminds me of the Somali story where the Turtle challenged the rabbit in a race

NGONGE   

Thierry,

Can those in the middle of things count to 14?

Horn is just having a moment, people. Let him vent a little.

ps

Che, it's all about interests and a man that does not think about his own interests is a fool to be honest. It's best to come out with it though. No point in hiding behind words. ;)

Paragon   

Ngonge,

We know what side Horn is with now, but you, which side are you on? Rumour has it that you've been evesdroped praising the Ethiopians as 'potentially good masters'. Is that true?

We need to set up a McCarthyist Witch-Hunt Committee in these boards horta smile.gif .

Thierry.   

Ngonge

They might not be able to but this 14 steps guide is to my good friend and leader Sh Xasaan Dahir Aweys I am giving some cyber Nasiixah. He and his captains have tremendous support and he can eloquently put this message to the young lads

NGONGE   

^^ All great points. I just don't think Somalis can get past the first two to be honest. 14 is a darn stretch. smile.gif

Paragon,

I am a proud secessionist. I see no point in jumping into the sea when thousands around me are drowning. Better stay aloft my rubber duck, says I.

Ps

Ethiopians would have been good masters if they were not resisted. But what man would explicitly and openly accept such a master (well, other than you know who - and no, I'm not talking about his excellency, the most illistrious, Mr Dhahir Riyaale).

Emperor   

There is one single Somali man in this recent history, who on record said 'Xataa yahuud waan keenaynaa', and that is Horn's love-hero-dady Huraale.

Double Standard!

PS: May Allah ease the pain of the Somali suffering, Aamin.

Malika   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^LooooooooooooooL@proud secessionist. Did I miss the welcome out party. I thought the flag was still under the joodari.

Oh dear,he jumped fence few months ago!..waar mahesatiid. :D

NASSIR   

Let us not lose hope. I pray for the displaced, children and mothers who are now bearing the brunt of this mindless conflict.

I have long ago said that our conflict is internationalized and the world has a lot to be held accountable for the perpetual suffering of our people.