Sign in to follow this  
me

Somali mirror reports Ethiopians fight alongside Ahlu Sunnah

me   

RR,

I retract my question. It will take allot time and its not that important.

So in the future, do not make accusations that you can not back. It puts you in the same category of those that you accuse of being biased. ;)

Originally posted by Captain Warya:

I thought it was already common knowledge that Ahlusunna wal jinni are a bunch of ethiopian backed moryaans. Some of the posters here are getting more and more pathetic.

Well, what is pathetic is supporting fanatical anarchists supplied and financed by foreign regimes like Eritrea and at the same-time dehumanizing local Somalis who are fighting these demonic powers.

Despite, your ( and by your I mean you and the rest of the pack that is totally in love with Al Shabab for whatever perverted reason) there is no single evidence to prove that Ahlu Sunnah is supported by Ethiopia. NUDDA. It doesn't exisy.

So, take your conspiracy theories to where you can sell them. Al Shabab is being SOUNDLY beaten by a determined group of LOCAL SOMALIS who have no interest in seeing their lands becoming a play-grounds for INTERNATIONAL JIHADISTS

Somalis obsession with Ethiopia is literally like watching your house burn and being more concerned about burning bushes. For two decades, Somalis in the south, have been shelling the sh** out of each other and every attempt has been mate with anarchist with a different shirt. Sufi are the ones who brought Islam to all Somalis. Most Somalis were Sufi until all sorts of abuu hebel and the children and ikhwaans and God knows what. The Greatest heroes this country knows where sufis, The Sayid or Ahmed Gurey... Needless to say, even if this is the case that Sufis are teaming up with Ethio troops, a man defending himself needs no justification in how he does it.

RR why do you need to waste your ime arguing with people who so clearly enjoys their freedoms in the west but wishes the worst for the folks back home..

Look at what the NY Times reporter who went to Galgaduud wrote about them... watch the video and see what the local folks thought about Shabaab when they ruled last yr....

Read and Watch

Killing of local elders for not complying with their views.

Beheading two innocent ladies selling tea in the market.

Where can you see in the clip of any modern weapons and organised moryaan. All i see is devote wadaado withtheir koran and nothing else

Originally posted by me:

RR,

Give it one more try to explain or at least prove you accusation.

We cannot have it that you make an accusation that you can not back.

It is interesting that you accuse Somali Mirror of being biased without any evidence. Stop being vague and come up with the evidence.

What accusation are you talking about, friend? That Al Shabab is a terrorist organization and threat to Somalia?

I will have field day proving this. Just ask!