Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Diinaari: Puntland will not disarm Mogadishu the national army will

KEYNAN22   

Originally posted by mystic:

I don’t remember stating that Somaliland is a country.

Answer the question, or you are no longer qualified to assert that Puntland is a state.

You are the one making the claim, not me. Do remember that.
:D

Actually puntland exists more than somaliland, because puntland functions exactly as it claims which is as an autonomous region of somalia.

But what is somaliland? You can only find it on old colonial maps, puntland doesn't claim itself as an independent state which somaliland does.

Somaliland only exists in the mind of one clan that tries to reseruct old British colonial borders, no one else in the world accepts this fantasy land.

Puntland however is part of somalia thus exists while somaliland thinks its a country of its own thus doesn't exist.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

We can play games of semantics all day. Saying Puntland is not a state is like saying Mogadishu is not a city. A non starter. Back and forth we go like a merry go round.

Frankly a city and a state are not the same. This so called Puntland state can’t be a state if other states don’t recognize it as a state. It doesn’t have governing institutions which govern the state and it isn’t politically organized. So stop saying there is a state called Puntland because it doesn’t exist nor did it ever exist. redface.gif

KEYNAN22   

LOL you seem to be hostile against Puntland, is it because Puntland is more powerfull than "somaliland"?

Btw no one recognizes somaliland either which makes your last statement to backfire. Puntland doesnt need recognition from other countries to survive in the long term while "somaliland" does, and as it looks like today that recognition is just a hopeless dream.

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

quote:Originally posted by mystic:

I don’t remember stating that Somaliland is a country.

Answer the question, or you are no longer qualified to assert that Puntland is a state.

You are the one making the claim, not me. Do remember that.

Actually puntland exists more than somaliland, because puntland functions exactly as it claims which is as an autonomous region of somalia.

But what is somaliland? You can only find it on old colonial maps, puntland doesn't claim itself as an independent state which somaliland does.

Somaliland only exists in the mind of one clan that tries to reseruct old British colonial borders, no one else in the world accepts this fantasy land.

Puntland however is part of somalia thus exists while somaliland thinks its a country of its own thus doesn't exist.
Puntland is not a self-governing region. They don’t even have a set of written laws.

You just can’t be alleging that Puntland is an autonomous region in Somalia when it isn’t acknowledged as such.

Puntland and Somaliland are both negative images, like Hezbollah Puntland wants to be a state within a state, while Somaliland wants to be recognized as a nation of its own. Both won’t work out. ;)

Castro   

K22, perhaps one day soon you'll realize, as I did, that neither the statehood of Buntland nor the recognition of Somaliland is of any immediate urgency during a foreign occupation.

Originally posted by mystic:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

We can play games of semantics all day. Saying Puntland is not a state is like saying Mogadishu is not a city. A non starter. Back and forth we go like a merry go round.

Frankly a city and a state are not the same. This so called Puntland state can’t be a state if other states don’t recognize it as a state. It doesn’t have governing institutions which govern the state and it isn’t politically organized. So stop saying there is a state called Puntland because it doesn’t exist nor did it ever exist.
redface.gif
Little do you know about Puntland sister/brother. Puntland has its own constitution. http://www.puntlandgovt.com/constitution.php

1. Here is it's political organization.

http://www.puntlandgovt.com/government.php

2. How can a state be recognized by other states in Somalia when Somalia proper save Somaliland, Puntland have had no gov't structures and elections etc for the last decade?

Puntland is not a self-governing region. They don’t even have a set of written laws.

Speak about that which you know.

You just can’t be alleging that Puntland is an autonomous region in Somalia when it isn’t acknowledged as such.

Who can acknowledge it as such? The Transition Federal Gov't? Well they have recognized Puntland as a state in Somalia.

like Hezbollah Puntland wants to be a state within a state

Puntland seeks to be a region. Similiar to that of Texas or Ontario. Do you even know what you are arguing for?

If Puntland is a State, then it can't have a president. Do any of the States in America have a president of their own? The answer is no, the state has mayors and governors, and state representatives, which will represent their State in the capital, Washington D.C. Apparently Puntland doesn’t have any representatives in Mogadishu.

So don't confuse this so called Puntland with Texas.

^ You can't refute the Constitution and political organization, and now you are arguing about having Consulates in Xamar? LOOOL. Xamar is a Lawless place. I have relatives who don't feel comfortable in Xamar and they are from Xamar LOOOOL. Yet you expect Puntland to have representatives in Mogadishu? How come there is no functioning embassy, Consulate etc in Mogadishu? Does that mean Mogadishu is not a capital?

Calling Cadde Muuse President or Premier is a mute point sister/brother. He acts as a regional leader not a federal leader. Do you know in Canada they called some of the leaders of provinces Prime Minister? While at the same time the Leader of the country was called the Prime Minister. This was happening in one of the most civilized nations in the planet. They've obviously changed it now to Premier. But Is British Columbia a Province(Rhetorical Question)? LOOOL.

SO I ASK WHY ARE YOU FIDGETING AND PICKING A CASE WITH PUNTLAND? What have they done to torment you with such utter NONSENSE?

Listen sxb, I will start from the top and go to the bottom slowly.

Initially the Constitution of America is the keystone of American Government. Each State upholds the Constitution, for it is a document that is not only limited to one state or a group of states, but the entire nation. It illustrates the diplomacy of the government and the rights of the people. The political organization of Puntland is totally different than that of the States of America or any state I am aware of. I can’t comment on Canada because I never been to Canada and I am not familiar with their laws and government instructions.

The Constitution of Puntland is only limited to that of the region they control, they are nothing like a State and are more similar to small tribes who came together to bring order and peace to their region. They can’t claim to be an independent state in a nation that has no central government. I went along with what the political organization of Puntland has stated , which was that Cadde Muuse was the “President” of Puntland, not the governor of the state, but rather the President. I shall remind you again that a State within a nation doesn’t have a president. He is the federal leader in his region that is why he has the title “President”. Besides if a nation has no functioning government there could hardly be any functioning ‘State’ in that nation. :D

No hard feelings to this so called Puntland state, I merely disagree with their title that is all. Don't take it to the heart. ;)

And I believe that British Columbia is a province, since most of the regional parts of Canada are called provinces.

Lake   

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

LOL you seem to be hostile against Puntland, is it because Puntland is more powerfull than "somaliland"?

What a joke...Stop lying to yourself friend.

And Somaliland is very much independent

The Constitution of Puntland is only limited to that of the region they control,

Ofcourse isn't that why they are a state? The rules in the state apply to the state and only the state LOOOOL.

more similar to small tribes who came together to bring order and peace to their region.

SO THIS WAS ALL ABOUT MAKING THE PEOPLE OF PUNTLAND....... SMALLL TRIBES? :D

They can’t claim to be an independent state in a nation that has no central government

The are an autonomous state. When the Government gets 100% authority inshallah they will be a state in a federalized somalia.

went along with what the political organization of Puntland has stated , which was that Cadde Muuse was the “President” of Puntland, not the governor of the state, but rather the President.

They call him the Madaxweynaha. Which translates as 'THE BIG HEAD'. He is numero uno in Puntland. Is there anything to argue?

shall remind you again that a State within a nation doesn’t have a president. He is the federal leader in his region that is why he has the title “President”. Besides if a nation has no functioning government there could hardly be any functioning ‘State’ in that nation

Calling him the president of his region is like calling the former British Columbia head, PRIME MINISTER. You are not making sense dear sister/brother.

No hard feelings to this so called Puntland state, I merely disagree with their title that is all. Don't take it to the heart.

I am sure if there was a Galmudug or banadirland headed by a Kemiko or GABOOW, with Abdiqasim Salad Hassan as Il Presidente you would hail them as PRESIDENT THIS GUY AND PRESIDENT THAT GUY AND THE BIG PRES respectively icon_razz.gif EH? :D

And I believe that British Columbia is a province, since most of the regional parts of Canada are called provinces.

That is correct. However the Province/State virtually the same, just named a Province in Canada and a State in the US.

The head of British Columbia was called the Prime Minister.

The head of Canada is/was called the Prime Minister.

Oaaaaaah THAT MUST MEAN BRITISH COLUMBIA IS A FARCE AND NOT REALLY A PROVINCE/STATE IN A FEDERAL CANADA EH? :D

This House [sOL] recognizes that Reer Bari, not Bari the region, [a la Québécois, not Quebec], is a nation within a united Soomaaliya.

This House also recognizes that Reer Waqooyi Galbeed, not Waqooyi the region, is a nation within a united Soomaaliya.

This House also recognizes that Reer Arlaadi, not Koonfur Galbeedka Soomaaliya, is a nation within a united Soomaaliya.

This House also recognizes that Reer Gobolladadhexe, not Gobolladadhexe the region, is a nation within a united Soomaaliya.

This House also recognizes that Reer Banaadiris, not the Banaadiri deeggaan such as Xamar, Marka, Baraawe, Kismaayo, Raaskambooni, is a distinct nation within a united Soomaaliya.

This House also recognizes that Reer Soomaali Galbeed, not Soomaali Galbeed the region, is a nation within a united Soomaaliya.

This House also recognizes that Reer Kartidoodaushaqeyse, Reer Latakoore iyo Reer Ladulmiye, not the deeggaan they inhabit, is a nation within a united Soomaaliya.

This House also recognizes that Reer Midabtakoor iyo Timatakoor, not all the lands they inhabit, is a nation within a united Soomaaliya.

This House also recognizes that Reer Galbeedka [NFD], not Galbeed the region, is a nation within a united Soomaaliya.

This House also recognizes that Reer Jabuuti, not Jabuuti the city, is a nation within a united Soomaaliya.

This House also and finally recognizes themselves as Reer SOL [sOLers], not Somaliaonline.com the site, is a distinct nation within a united Soomaaliya.

:D:D:D

There is a fine line between the people and the lands they inhabit. Ask Wasiirkakoowaad Harper.

I hope no one is left behind, for no Soomaali reer/qolo/jilib/tol/laf/qoys should be left behind.

Foreign-borrowed and ideas words of 'lands' and 'federal' are kumeelgaar. Ah, maxaaba laga hadlaa dhulkiiba dhamaantiis Xabash ayaaba heysato.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Of course isn't that why they are a state? The rules in the state apply to the state and only the state LOOOOL.

I could have sworn that I have explained to you what a Constitution was. A ‘nation’ has a Constitution a ‘State’ doesn’t. Do you see any States in America who have their own Constitution?

SO THIS WAS ALL ABOUT MAKING THE PEOPLE OF PUNTLAND....... SMALLL TRIBES?

What is their political unity? Democracy? Please. What is Puntland .

The are an autonomous state. When the Government gets 100% authority inshallah they will be a state in a federalized somalia.

They are still a STATE within a NATION. What apart of that don’t you understand. There can’t only be one state in Somalia, there must be more than one so they could equalize the field.

They call him the Madaxweynaha. Which translates as 'THE BIG HEAD'. He is numero uno in Puntland. Is there anything to argue?

I didn’t ask for the Somali phrase for president. The political system you cited was written in English not in Somali and the term ‘President was used to describe Cadde Muuse, not Somali term Madaxweynaha. So don’t try to twist things around, you are doing a poor job at it.

Calling him the president of his region is like calling the former British Columbia head, PRIME MINISTER. You are not making sense dear sister/brother.

I believe they no longer call the head of British Columbia Prime Minister. Do they? The word Premier is used instead. Tell the old man to change it and inform himself about how Western Democracy and State functions. It is you who is trying to compare a province in Canada with a nonexisting State in Somalia. Do you know that a province is a region which is occupied by one of the constituent governmental district of a nation? Again catch up and educated yourself sxb. Besides try to differentiate Canada from Somalia who doesn’t have a central government which certainly can’t have any states within its boundaries. Maybe then you will understand where I am coming from. Your argument to verify Puntland as a state is ludicrous.

I am sure if there was a Galmudug or banadirland headed by a Kemiko or GABOOW, with Abdiqasim Salad Hassan as Il Presidente you would hail them as PRESIDENT THIS GUY AND PRESIDENT THAT GUY AND THE BIG PRES respectively
icon_razz.gif
EH?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am all for Greater-Somalia. So how sure are you about your bias assumptions? icon_razz.gif

That is correct. However the Province/State virtually the same, just named a Province in Canada and a State in the US.

The head of British Columbia was called the Prime Minister.

The head of Canada is/was called the Prime Minister.

Oaaaaaah THAT MUST MEAN BRITISH COLUMBIA IS A FARCE AND NOT REALLY A PROVINCE/STATE IN A FEDERAL CANADA EH?

You must not know what the word ‘was’ means. You make no sense. Contradicting yourself won’t help your already baseless argument. :D

Peace anyways, at the end of the day, no and I mean no recognizes Puntland as a State within Somalia. ;)

Liibaan   

mma,

Maybe you over looked some Somali people and their regions intentionally

Where are Awdal, nugaal, hawd, sool, and sanaag???

Bari is one of the 6 regions that constitute the Regional State of Puntland

I am disappointed with you MMA - the self-proclaimed leader of SOL