Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Ganacsade Daauud Dirir oo ay xoogagga Al-Shabaab ku dileen Magaalada Kismaayo

Ganacsade Daauud Dirir oo ay xoogagga Al-Shabaab ku dileen Magaalada Kismaayo

Posted to the Web Oct 19, 13:11

Kismaayo:-Allaha u naxariistee waxaa daqiiqado ka hor lagu dilay magaalada Kismaayo ganacsade Daauud Dirir oo ka mid ahaa ganacsatada ka xoogsan jirtay magaalada Kismaayo ,ganacsadaha ayaa waxaa la dilay xili uu soo tukada salaadii duhur iyadoo ay soo daba galeen dhalinyaro hubaysan oo ka tirsan Al-Shabaab waxaan ay ku dhex toogteen gurigiisa agtiis halkaas oo uu hadda meydkiisu yaalo.

Allaha u naxariistee Ganacsade Daauud Dirir ayaa waxaa lala dilay wiil ilaalo u ahaa oo la socday lana soo tukaday Salaadii Duhur,ninka dhalin yarad ah ee lala dilay ayaa waxaa lagu naanaysaa FUR-BAASUUKE.

Ganacsade Daa'uud Dirir ayaa maalmo ka hor yimid magaalada Kismaayo imaan shaha Daauud Dirir ayaa waxaa uu khilaaf ka kala dhex abuuray Maamulka Al-shabaab ee Kismaayo iyagoo isku qabtay imaanshihiisa magaalada Ksimaayo.

Ragga ka tirsan xoogagga Al-shabaab ayaa ku dooday in ganacsade Daauud Dirir laga saaro magaalada Kismaayo halka Masuuliyiin ka tirsan Maamulka ay arinkaas diideen.

Warka oo faahfaahsan dib ayaan idinkaga soo tabin doonaa insha Allaahu.

Halgan.net

The conflict is still between HI and AS. It has not taken a clannish dimension yet. The death of this man further destabilizes alshabaab organization.

That is my reading of it.

nuune   

Xiin, exactly, dat is how I see it, inshaaradu waxey sheegeysaa in alshabaab iyo xisbul Islaam ay ku egyihiin 2009kan aan waxba ka harsaneen.

laakin nasiib xumo, group kaloo waalan ayaa soo bixi doona watana magaca badbaadada ummada oo dadka dhuuqi doona, sharkooda Ilaah hanaga duwo

Haatu   

Nuune I detest both groups. Let's not believe in their lies. These groups have nothing to do with religion. Waa the same warlords oo soo gishteen shaar diimeed. They are hell-bent to out-do each other at the cost of the poor, the displaced, the children and the old. Sorry if I made the situation worse but these warlords have been hiding for far too long. Aadan Madoobe, Turki, Morgan, Hiraale are not fighting for religion but for tolka.

Juje   

The source of the rift is becoming more apparent and the conflict is anything but religious sects.

On 16/10/09 Halgan.net was running this article:

Dhinac kale waxaa magaalada Ksimaayo dib ugu soo laabtay Daauud Dirir oo ah ganacsade ku noolaa magaalada Kismaayo ilaa wixii ka danbeeyey burburkii dowladii Maxamed Siyaad Barre waxaana u cid dirsaday Al-Shabaab sida aan ka helnay ilo lagu kalsoon yahay.

Daauud Dirir ayaa waxaa uu ka mid ahaa raggii ay isku dhawaayeen Xilibaan Barre Hiiraale wuxuuna xiriir dhow la leeyahay dalka Itoobiya waxaan uu shirar la qaatay madaxda ka tirsan Maamulka Al-shabaab ee magaalada Kismaayo ilaa haddana lama yaqaan wax ka soo baxay shirarkooda.

Source

And today 19/10/09 the man is assassinated in the middle of Kismaayo.

I dont thin k it is Al-Shabaab - but I can tell you the ball is being played on their turf.

With all the versions I read about the death of this man, Puntlandpost’s analysis makes most sense.

Apparently some in alshabaab leadership wanted to garner support from certain community in Kismayo but did it the wrong way by inviting marxuum Dirir, who was a controversial man as we learnt today. That caused a rift within the alshabaab military leaders, which probably translated into the execution of marxuum Dirir.

This is also part of the pitfalls of the conflict between HI and AS in Kismayo.

Gabbal   

When has Puntlandpost ever been right? You insult our intelligence old man with the garbage spewed by your tribal websites.

Da'uud Dirir will be avenged.

^^Its account I thought had some insight, good Gabal. And actually it's not that far from what Gedonet has here

I am sure his death will be avenged, but that is not what I am interested in awoowe, I am interested with the fate of those who made war and voilance as thier only strategy

^^^Its not just Puntland post many websites are claiming this man was a clanist who was a central member of the JVA junior group responsible for killing civilians within Kismayu. Gedoweb, Gedonet are reporting he was a saint. Thats Somali's for you.

Gabbal   

This is the man they killed today. A peaceful businessman and leader whose sole purpose was to bring peace and harmony to Kismaayo.

Beerxaani%202.jpg

Sawiradan waxay Khaas u yihiin warsidaha GedoNET, waxaana la qaaday iyadoo lagu guda jiro shir hadda kahor ka dhacay Beerxaani oo lagu dhex-dhexaadinayay Beesha Gaaljecel iyo Beesha **** oo dagaal ku dhexmaray Beerxaani sanadii 2007.

Sitting right there in that very meeting is Cabdiraxmaan Fiiloow, head of Al Shabaab's security in Kismaayo

Beerxaani%203.jpg

Da'uud Dirir Guuleed Cadcad was a man who had the respect of both religious and non-religious personalities and his death will not go unavenged.

Xiin posted:

With all the versions I read about the death of this man, Puntlandpost’s analysis makes most sense.

why do I have a feeling you already made up your mind before you even read Ppost's version whether this man is guilty or not.

Dhubad.   

Let's not jump the gun fellows! it could be different group who is behind this to cause a rift between Al-shabaab and Mr Dirri's clan. Allahu Yaclam

But if its proven that Al-shabaab was behind this then they are doomed ! One way to prove this is if they maintain their silence.