Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Puntland Forces Capture illegal Immigrants

Cowke   

Somalia: Puntland forces capture illegal immigrants

10 Jul 10, 2010 - 4:46:47 PM

GAROWE ONLINE

Security forces in Somalia’s semiautonomous Puntland state arrested at least 78 illegal Somali immigrants in a raid in the coastal areas, Radio Garowe reports.

The immigrants, including four women were nabbed while travelling from southern Somalia to the port city of Bossasso with clear intension of trying to take the dangerous voyage across the Gulf of Aden, according to Abdirahman Haji Abshir, the police commander of Nugaal region.

“Allah is the one who saves lives, but it is also our biggest responsibility to bar Somalis from risking their lives in the sea. We try to advise them on the dangers of the sea voyage before they some of them are sent back to where they came from. Others are allowed to look for jobs in Puntland areas,” said the commander.

He added that investigations have been launched into the smuggling syndicate that is involved in the latest human trafficking, adding that operations to crack down on the illegal immigration will continue.

Human traffickers frequently use Puntland coastal areas to smuggle illegal immigrants from southern Somalia regions and Ethiopia on their way to cross the Gulf of Aden to Yemen in hope of making their way to Arabian countries like Saudi Arabia Kingdom for a better living.

However, Puntland authorities have stepped up fight against these groups to eradicate the illegal trafficking in the coastal areas.

On April, authorities in Bossaso captured over a hundred would-be-immigrants, mainly Ethiopians who were on a voyage to Yemen to seek asylum.

Somalina   

lol@illegal immigrants...

Maanta wuu soo baxey finally to say PL is a country!

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Cowke Cowke! Oh my!

Cowke   

Ninanc well they are immigrants because they were heading to yemen DUHHHHHH.

Stop trying to find something that's is not there adaa ku daaleysid

Somalina   

Adiga lee ha daalin boowe, maanta hadaad sheekadaas la timid wax weyn aa kaa qaldan to say the least.

Allah ha kuu gargaaro, thats all I can say to you, nothing more nothing less.

Cowke   

Nina your title says "mogadishu" so i assume you are from there. Let me tell you something we always used to civilize you and today that is the same case.

Ina keenadiid wrote the cismaniyada script so he can teach u guys somali language notice that cismaniyada script was never imposed upon bari people but was used heavily in mudug areas? you know why that was? because dad aanan somali ahayn ayaa joggi jirey goobahas hobyo and that's why keenadiid came up with the script to educate you guys.

Remember keenadiid he didnt just rule you lakin sultan buu idin ahaa meaning he was your madax-dhaqameed and leader at same time. He made you guys puntlanders and thats why you see no difference between north galkayo and south galkayo person.

Isku xishoo adigu all somalis know I own you. Bal aar sheeg before keenadiid adigu gabay tirineysid ama wax somali ah sameyneysid? I bet you wont find it because you were under zanzibari rule and were zanzibaris.

So really keenadiid when he came to you guys he came to zanzibaris and did dhaqan celis to them thats why he became your sultan and no 1 madax dhaqameed because thats what madax-dhaqameed do they provide you CULTURE and today your culture is exactly the same as ours.

As for the boowe talk sxb learn puntland before you say that. Puntland boowe waxaa dhaho dadka heebaha degan not dadka inland ah and majority of puntlanders are inlanders.

Learn real puntland culture the best in all of somalia

PS: By the way you will see cowke with his pen and paper when im 50 years old sitting and learning also so i become wise old man lol :D

Somalina   

Cowke...I was born in Mogadisho and proud of it. Adiga baadiyo aad ku dhalatey, cuntada gacan aad ku cuni jirtey, bariis iyo hilib aad cuni jirtey, marka aniga oo magaalo ku dhashey oo fargeeto iyo qaado wax ku cuni jirey inaad reer magaalnimo ii fasirtid waa qosol gariir on my part.

I love my country first, horumar waxaa lagu gaaraa qaranimo not qabiilnimo. I feel sorry for you runtii, you need help, and I hope you get it soon. Muran agteeyda kama heleysid, waayo qof lala murma matihid, waxyaabo badan aa kaa qaldan, allah haku badbaadiyo. Reer miyi oo waashey wixii la murmo aa ka daran.

Cowke   

NinaNC. Talyanigu hamar wuxuu uu tagey because dadkas awalba gumeysi bay ku noolayeen "zanzibari" ah marka transition from 1 gumeysi to another gumeysi is alot easier then colonizing a free people who already had an established sultanates that was recognized throughout the world.

Marka reer magaal baan ahay ama bezaani baan ahay hadal kuma noqoneysee lol. Plus our so called badiyo culture is what made us enjoy peace and made u enjoy war till this day. U think puntland is peaceful for no reason? war sxb odeyaal hikmad badan baa dhulkeena joggo oo yaqan traditional systems somalida ku shaqeyso ee adigu taas ba ka maqan illa manta waad aragta dhibatada ku haysato.

PS: Let me tell you secret dadkeena dhibta badan wa kuwa hamar wax ku soo bartee ama kuwa hamar ku soo shaqeysan jiree because dhaqan xumidan bay dhulkeena la yimadan. Thats why alot of people cant stand our politicians because "keligi talis" sida idinka oo kale weeye because they learnt that crap from you lakinse isimadeena waa dad la amaano sxb and noone has issue with them because they know that cooperation between clans is most important thing not "ana ku xog badan" attitude that is what happening in hamar.

Abdullahi Yusuf why u think he was liked? because wuxuu qimeyn jirey isimada puntland all of them be it suldan/islan/garad/ugas whatever. He ruled with ADVICE from these people!!! Where-as hamari people dont consult their odeyaal like ahmed diriye and so forth and have that attitude of "ana ka xog badan waan ku gumeysan doona" which is what has made hamar become the way it is.

Somalina   

Cowke if PL is a safe country, then why are you in NZ today?

Hadal yar iyo hawl badan my neighbour boowe!

Bax tag PL ee noo soo qor sheekoyiinka aad soo qortid, waa hadii aad alive tahey that is!

Cowke   

NinaNC. I am not in puntland because mashruc la'an anigu tagi maayo meeshas. Anigu wax wato baan tageya!!

Cowke   

hadad hamar igu faaneysid hamar wa kan aqriso buugan iyo waxay ka hadleyan nagahina waqtiga talyaniga joggi jirey. waa only $10 buy the book. Beezani ba tahay walle

51iVV2xF6fL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic

Aman

War heedhe anigu waan ku aqan your my reer abtis marka please na kala leexi ee snmta baan xabada ku dhufaneya oo waxba iga dheexayn