Sign in to follow this  
Daacuud

Arm the Afghanistan women to fight against the Taliban

Jaber for your own sake, I'm afraid to tell you what I've in store! What if you become krankzinnig for me? Or become in beminnen with NQ?...... Besides, Jaber you only get what you're worthy, In this case Some Sugaar iyo Laxoox... for the exchange of a Diric and Garbasaar iyo Googaradiisii.....The food at your sisters houses and the food that someone who beminnen's you are not the same right?.......:)

redden aan de best gedurende voorgaand!!

------------------

Anything good I said came from Allah...Anything bad I said...well..thats PMS talking.

Hibo   

jaber iyo naag qaawan waa iskugu kiin dhacday

laxoox isku sameya

naag qawan so ur from holland ha

lol Nimco.... No sis, I'm from N.A Been in holland only for Vaction, how about you?

------------------

Anything good I said came from Allah...Anything bad I said...well..thats PMS talking.

Hibo   

k9aa9 ma jaceyl ba kuhayo???

just asking bro!

naaq qaawan i m from holland

the place to be for a nomad girl don't u think..? lol

Pig   

Waar jaaberow, Naaq-Qaawan waa nin miyaadan ogayn. Waar waa ku sidee sow adigan waalida ku dhow. Waar ninka orodoo budh la dhac intuusan adiga ku hunguriyayn. Saaxiib sowdigan ninmakii dumarka u maleeyay.

------------------

======================

Signiture

======================

Interests: Hunting lions, Carrying "BUDH" -- you know --that nomad stick similar to the baseball bat, Bringing women to their senses, milking camels, etc.

Qawdhan........ if I'm a man, then How come you're always In my PRIVATE EMAILS??? Talking about lets get to know each other and sh*t... Ninyahow, Waa Kugu Daadsantahay! Ee Cagta wax Ka'daye.....lol

Waxaan garan la'ahay Why everyone is in our Buzinezz?...

------------------

Pig   

Alla Naag-Qaawanoow maad beenta iska dhaaftid. Private email waxaan kuu soo diray anigoo EMAILka fiirinay siday u shaqayso. Markaa waxaad ii sheegtay inaad nin tahay. Deedna waan is cuncunay anigoo ka xun khasaaraha igu dhacay. Orodkaan dhigay Somalinet ayaan ka soo jeestay, meeshaan waa hore ka soo cararay. Markaa ninyahow beenta iska dhaaf.

Allow yaa budh la dhaca...

LOL.............. Qaaxo U dhimee beenta iska Daa ninwayan baa tahay! Faraqayahow, sheekadee mahadaad sidan U badashay?

Man Whatever I'm, I'm proud of It 100%. are you?

------------------

Hibo   

libaax-sanka taabte ha'icunin....lol

i m the same ol nimco bro

nin ma ihi sida dad qarkood oo meshaan joga

naag qawaan adiga kama wado.... lol

peace for somalia

Jaber   

qawdhanaw

Jaber nin dhag u dhiga iskudirayaasha maaha I have my own mind to make up......haday naag-qaawan kugu daadisay sorry....too bad.....try the next one....maybe nimco?

naag-qaawan

how about if I say "invitation accepted"???

can the hot laxoox's warm me up?.......u know what they say"the proof of the pudding is in the taste"?.......therefore I have to taste it to believe in it!

am I still a welcome visitor?