Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Why Did You Dump...........

ADNAAN   

najma my question still stands because as some of the girls already mentioned they luv to have their bf's very close especially in their holidays………….Pink by sending us to the Islamic section u are committing a crime, u are discriminating against a particular group of ppl who don’t share ur values, so come on gal and sop the discrimination. (this is wat me & u as blacks have been fighting against all along :( )

[/QB]

Moth_To_A_Flame

You should have stayed with your other boyfriend because in the end you did end up having a long distance relationship. smile.gif [/QB] Lol, not at all! The former one was a lovely guy, but I'm much happier with my current man! The old one was obsessed with football, and I can't stand it! The current one shares the same interests as me and the point is I'm prepared to have a long distance relationship with him because I think we have a future together! smile.gif

lol   

Pink: I broke up with the last one coz he lied to me. And I can't stand lies... no matter how small or big.

Adnaan/Ducaqabe?Mafia: I think u guys are taking things out of proportion. It is allowed in Islam for two people to talk to each other. When they meet a third party or in a public place.. but having s boyfriend( That is someone u r talking to about the future) is allowed in Islam. Ask any Sheikh. Ofcourse if u r courting this person in the gaal way.. now that is another thing.. but dating and boy friend/ girlfriend are just terms used to differentiate.. a person from ur friends, relatives, brothers or sisters... its a way to tell others that u r considering this person to be ur husband or wife. So don't linger on the words.. and they don't imply anything.. if a somali person tells me.. hey meet hibo this is my boyfriend.. the first thing that hits me is.. he is her husband to be... but when a gaal tells then.. its a whole different story... so u c it depends on who is saying it... a

And wat is all the fuss anyways... somalis rarely had arranged marriages.. even in Baadiye women and men used to date...so cut the crab will ya... coming to gaal land.. stop being so paranoid...

ADNAAN   

^^^I aint paranoid and in all honesty I don't know wat brought me to this thread in the first place...i guess i was just looking to pick on s/one. The gf and bf phenomenon is very wide spread among our ppl and not only they chat but the romance package is fully served in some unfortunate cases (especially in the west).

I guess ama leave there this is a girly talk and actually the whole woman section needs some restrictions(only woman sign).....me thinks

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Good-Credit:

quote:Originally posted by ADNAAN:

^^^i never exluded myself in that last post.

So u saynig u had some?
see da post in refernce here included a number of issues...and da answer to ur question obviously depends on which issue u refering to.......so which one is it GOOD-CREDIT?

Nephissa   

^^LOOOOOL. Good Credit, want some? curiosity killed the cat waryaa.

I remember being dumped and not knowing it. I just took the hint after a week of not talking....silly me. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by ADNAAN:

quote:Originally posted by Good-Credit:

quote:

^^^i never exluded myself in that last post.

So u saynig u had some?
see da post in refernce here included a number of issues...and da answer to ur question obviously depends on which issue u refering to.......so which one is it GOOD-CREDIT?
I am asking did you have a full romance package before?

^^LOOOOOL. Good Credit, want some? curiosity killed the cat waryaa.

I remember being dumped and not knowing it. I just took the hint after a week of not talking....silly me.

do what i do Bishaaro. keep your options open :D

ADNAAN   

.......indhaadagaa, yes it happened a couple of times especailly when i was 14-19 yrs...but times and ppl do change brother :D .

.......indhaadagaa, yes it happened a couple of times especailly when i was 14-19 yrs...but times and ppl do change brother
:D

i see where your frustration with having a GF is stemming from then... u aint had none since you were 19!! lol

ADNAAN   

I thought i was up for a nasty surprise from u but u went all that length just to proof i don't have a gf...yes u are right my son. Ever heard of something called engagement. It’s a holy union where uget unlimited access to some of the pleasures without much cost…..and for the time being stop bombarding me with all these detective q’s :mad: because I have to cook 4myself now.(see marriage and engagement are never the same :( )