Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

why am I not a nomad?

Pujah   

I know this is trivial thing to start a discusion about....but I feel so not welcome...why am I still an "alien" when everyone else is "nomad" ..this really irks me :mad:

Ay kutubeey:

abaayadis take it easy smile.gif , u will be a nomad soon inshallah, just keep posting.

u have to post over 50 or is it 60(i am not sure) to be a nomad!

Haddad   

why am I not a nomad?

Most Somalis aren't nomads; they live in urban centers and lead an urban lifestyle. Also, the few remaining nomads have changed; their lifestyle (clothing, food, housing and etc) has greatly changed and can longer be classified as a nomad lifestyle.

What Haddad is telling you is:

Do you wear guntiino 80% of the time?

Do men around you carry a tree branch?

Do you have assets? if so, is it mostly GEEL iyo ARI?

If your answer was YES to all: They should grant you your birth right!

Anyhow, I gotta go take care of my WAXARO and pray for you to become a nomad ;)

and remember, Do Not Give Up Hope of Becoming a Nomad!

Qac Qaac   

if u r really want to be wlced, start talking about contraversial stuff.. u have to one war (gender wars) almost everyone here took part of it.. or just be anti some one.. then we wlc u..

nuune ku biloow..

Diamante   

why am I still an "alien"

Well i always said that The Admin had knowing eye and they could see through someone right away. Maybe your disguise didn't work for you, so you start thinking about other methods to lose your alienhood. Or, you could aways zap him away in your spaceship, then the real riot would begin in SOL

To Qac Qaac

You're not helping mister, what sort of advice was that?

P.S. leave nuune alone and stop diverting the attention from yoursef. You know that you will always be the most un-liked person in SOL. icon_razz.gif

Pujah   

Siin usoo kutubinaayay ,,,,, alas I AM A NOMAD

Qac Qaac

qajajac ma utaagnaan kari dee ina adeer, xagaad nuune iigu diraysaa...war ma ey la'diraad imooday dee...naw!

^^I ain't never seen NAW without GAW.....so there, GAW :D

PS: please be carefull next time of how you use the NAWS AND GAWS. asxantu in advance

asxantu

Emerald   

Another ex-alien, between yu & i, i think Admin are becoming too soft. I see congratulations are in order Ay Kutubey, welcome aboard, quick grab your camel.

Qac Qaac   

Diamante waan ku jeclahay miyaa sheekadaada.. u r the most disliked person kulahaa, duqda af carabiga waan islawada naqaan baan umaleen..

ay kutubeey, qajajacdaan waa maxay bisinka.. aree kutubeey qajajacdaada gees igala mar, ee dalaq iridda iska soo dheh..

Diamante   

Diamante waan ku jeclahay miyaa sheekadaada.. u r the most disliked person kulahaa, duqda af carabiga waan islawada naqaan baan umaleen..

lool...sida la'isku faaniyo bal daya...mister, nothing u say will change the fact that ur still disliked, af ingriis oo clear ah baan kugula hadlaayay, maybe inuu xooga kugu adkaa

ciao :cool:

Wiilo   

Ajaaja xod-xodasho2005.com is going on up in here...baryahaanne QQ wuxuu ka cabanaaye qof la'aan wow, waa kuugu toosti QQ ee si fiican u dhuuqso :D

Back to the Topic: Ay Kutubeey sxbtay soo dhawaaw, hadda martida waad ka baxday, marka ha is martiyeynin,,,mininka waa mininkaada, ani SHAAX iyo MOOS bukooni aan kuugu soo dhaweeyay dear........

Salaama Ka Dheh:.............

What is nomads? what do you get out of being a nomads? me i really dont care if i am or not coz that does not tells you that you are not different from the other people.