Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The brutal murder of Ibrahim Cadow what it means

muudeey1CADOW.jpgA symbol of the courts of Mogadishu

Its more than ironic that today, a man who signified the "Ismalic" Courts movement of Mogadishu, has been brutally struck down by the very militia his movement created.

What does this tell us about, Sharif Ahmed, about the courts themselves and the rise of Al Shabaab who have now conquered the entire south of Somalia?

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Its ironic that today, a man who signified the "Ismalic" Courts movement of Mogadishu, has been brutally struck down the very militia his movement created.

What does this tell us about, Sharif Ahmed, about the courts themselves and the rise of Al Shabaab who have now conquered the entire south of Somalia?

Please not today Duke, just give it a rest.

Inti dhimatey Allah u naxaristo.

^^^They are dead adeer, no restting from truth. Cadowe was not a bad person, and you and I know who the late Minister of health was personally. The problem is that this is not the end since 2006 when it was introduced to Somalia we have had an increase in such incidents and we need to highlight it from the source it came.

Thus Juje adeer, for the dead and for those who remain we need to address this issue right now.

Its ironic that today, a man who signified the "Ismalic" Courts movement of Mogadishu, has been brutally struck down the very militia his movement created.

Its ironic that today, you are crying for the man (men) you always wanted them to die ,,,

what does this tell us about, dhabarkaa ku muuqda niyow ,, just give it another try ,, we can all see this ,,, :D

Its ironic that today, you are crying for the man (men) you always wanted them to die ,,,

You are a simple man JB, for anyone who belives in secessionist Somaliland can only be that.

As for your comment I never wished death on any Human being least of all my own Somali's.

The fact that the late Dr Qamar is a person I have known and who's children are my dear friends, also highlights the depth of your ignorance.

What happened today is a tragedy, its the failure of a whole nation and those who created this monster that I have been warning about for years can not blame anyone but themseleves.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Thus Juje adeer, for the dead and for those who remain we need to address this issue right now.

For you and me and any other nomad in SOL to address in here today will not alter an iota in the ground.

But as for today let it rest and I beg you again please.

I know and I sent you my deepest condolence for the demise of your relatives in the suicide explosion today.

Thank You Duke

Sophist   

Inaalilaahi Wa inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun.

The question one must pose is why Al Shabaab want to kill Adow?

Adow and other prominant Salafi ministers have been those who made sure there shouldnt be a cemented alliance between the TFG and Ahlusuna. Now I am not saying this hediously savage attack has been undertaken by Ahlusuna, but it beggers believe why would ALshabaab kill men like Adow along with university graduates? This does not make sense; it is irrational and political suicide from Alshabaab's perspective. You might argue Shabaab are irrational young boys running around and killing anyone they think could pose a threat and have little understanding of Siyasa Sharciya, Masaalix and Mafaasid or Maqaasidu Shariica. I really have difficulty accepting this is done by the barbaarta.

In Mog, as we all know is a place that this sort of attacks can be executed by any willing and able group.

Allow unaxariiso umadaada.

Sophist

Juje you need to stay safe now also, this is getting out of hand and no ones life should be put in harms way like this.

Thus be carefull, and I mean this in the best way, todays tragedy has brought the whole conflict in a shocking way, they were the best, the brightest and our hope and they were killed for no reason other.

At least someone is happy today not because he cares about the death of those people but he only wants to make a point which is more important to him ........

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

At least someone is happy today not because he cares about the death of those people but he only wants to make a point which is more important to him ........

Indeed and that person is the secessionist who's whole existence is based on Mogadishu and the souths demise. and who is making personal attacks and jokes on this thread. Read Juje's comment if you can read and undertsand the shock and pain we have for the people lost today.

Duke stop rambling on about succession and tell us the point of this thread. As far as I can see you have a hidden message your trying to get across, but I'm new and struggling to put the dots together.

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Adow and other prominant Salafi ministers have been those who made sure there shouldnt be a cemented alliance between the TFG and Ahlusuna.

Goorma & meelma?.

Markii Ahlul-furqada Baarlamaanka & Wasiirkooda Diinta habeen & maalin weerari jireen Dacwada Salafiyada, ragga aad sheegtay juuq lagama maqal.

Prof. Caddow & Axmed A/lahi 'former principal of Imamu Sahafi'i School' (AUN), hawlihii ay u xilsaarraayeen ayey si hufan u gudanayeen ilaa aakhir laxdha.

Aboker if you are new & ignorant of the issues, then you have no place in asking questions on this thread, observe learn then make a valid comment.

Untill then take care lad.