Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Sanaag FC (We Own This Trophy)

Sophist   

I guess Sool is in the final having beaten the boys from Mudug. Are they going to play Sanaag or Sool?

Miles, some of the players from Sanaag are native of LasAnod. They didn't meet the cut in the Sool's first squat. It would be interesting if Sool and Sanaag meet at the finals.

Sophist

Sanaag got a favourable draw this year and the groups were not sufficiently balanced as by far group A was the deadliest with champions Sool, Bari and Nugaal in the same group. Unfortunately Nugaal couldn't make it out of the group.

I remember when we beat Sanaag 9:2 last year. Nugaal was on fire that day as you can watch from

. I still can't believe how the two Sanaag strikers did not make the goal and missed a absolute golden opportunity in the game seen on video.

But kudos to Sanaag anyway's and the 9:2 last year has been truly compensated with the reaching of the last four of the tournament. Now the mighty Bari boys await them.

But if they believe in themselves they can progress to the final and then everything's possible truly. I wish Sanaag all the best for tomorrow inshallaah.

Originally posted by Sophist:

Miles, some of the players from Sanaag are native of LasAnod. They didn't meet the cut in the Sool's first squat. It would be interesting if Sool and Sanaag meet at the finals.

Sophist

:D adeer waa ku sidee hana ceebeynin. Sanaag ciyaartoydeeda waxay u badanyihiin reer Badhan. Waxaa ku jira laba ciyaartooy from Hadaaftimo. iyo Sedex from Ceerigaabo. I can give you thier detail info.

Xitaa waxaa jirey kuwa ah reer boosaaso oo rabay iney uga qeyb galaan reer Sanaag oo waa la isku qabqabsadey garoowe.

I am very good friend of Dahir Isfooto (Gudoomiyaha Sportska Sanaag) who hails from Dhahar.

----------------------------------------------

Wareysigii ugu dambeeyey Daahir Isfooto

Sophist,

I would agree, and I even know some of them; but then again, there was even a player from Sool who was playing for Mudug.

"Miles, some of the players from Sanaag are native of LasAnod."

This would be interesting, would not it?;

I am envisaging Sool vs Bari, and am still betting on Bari to lift the trophy.

"It would be interesting if Sool and Sanaag meet at the finals."