Sign in to follow this  
Candy Floss

Ladies only ... NO Guys Allowed

Pucca   

i find the instructions on the back of the box a tad gag inducing...just the thought of having to go through that makes me sick.

Are you having problems using pads? i'd say stick with them ... at least they dont have iffy instructions on the box.

Nephissa   

tampons? Ewwwwww! No Somali man will ever marry you :D . Converts iyo waxyaalo noocaas iska sugo. Beats me why any girl would want that thing all up in her business. Anyways, this reminded me of a cousin of mine who once sneeked a tampon from her gaalo class mate, and then because she didn't have any instructions she shoved the whole damn thing up her @rse. OUCH. :D She learned mighty fast after that! Agtiisa dambe waligeed ma marin.

Ibtisam   

^^Who told you to read things that clearly say DON@T READ! and you are still here checking responses! damn redface.gif

Preedy

I would advise you to try the Mooncup AKA menstrual cup instead of tampons. It is worn internally like a tampon but collects menstrual fluid rather than absorbing, therefore it is more hygienic, does not leave fiber behind, nor do you risk infections. Also you only need to buy one, which can last you for a year.

You can read more here: http://www.mooncup.co.uk/menstrual_cup_whatisit.html

Let us know if you try it inshallah.

As for your question with regards to if they break your virginity. Well from a religious perspective the answer is obviously no, if you mean as a token of "saving yourself for your husband" then the answer is still no, but if you mean as a token of PROOF, then you should also stop running, riding bikes, gymnastic, splits, horse riding and many more things, which also COULD break the line.

Nepthy, are you kidding :eek: She shoved it up her a*ss! No way!

CC, never heard of an automatic remover??

Abtigiis   

ishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish! Ceeb! waxan hoos isugu sheega! Hadhow baa la odhan doonaa waxbaa edeb daran! Discuss your filth privately!

Ibtisam   

Afro I think it is God sent for sisters who suffer from really heavy periods. It looks big though, hence my request for feed back. :D But it is made from silicone rubber so folds and models to size I expect.

A&T I think you just saw this as an opportunity to maybe have a pop at me, but I don't think anyone considers a natural part of a women’s life as "filth". :confused: In any case this thread is suppose to be female only, as it clearly says on the title, so you should not be here to have your senses offended to start with. I think your dear friend NGONGE ruled last week and we agreed, that If you are offended by something don’t read it.

Abtigiis   

The women's part is no filth, waxan lagu gurayo is. I am not after you. Tame your paranoia dear Ibti. The No Guys label to me sounds like the sign Ethiopians post public places where they use to pass their urine. "No urine" please it says. Strangely, such places are targeted for disposal of the waste.

On a different note, the men-women interactions you object to are as much natural and not filth. :D

MZanzi   

ibti I am surprised that big pharma haven't adopted a more aggressive marketing regime

Something the customer buys once and it lasts for years, compared to a disposable product with frequent repeat purchases, hmmm, I wonder why they aren't interested?

Faynuus   

Preedy if u want to stay virgin, stay away from tampoons hadii kale naa xageed soo marmartay baa lugu dhihi. seriously the tampoons as it obsorbs fluids exspands and gets as big as anything that would be shoved up there. so no difference at the end. they are made for mammas and woman with experiances .lol.

AT meelwalbo muran unbaad ka raadisaaa ninyohow waaban kusii nici rabaa waana rabadaanoo inuu qof i dhibsado ma jecli. i like some of ur jokes laakiin i think ur way out of line to call this discusion filthy. maxaa filthy ah? ma natural mesntrual rituals mise how to handle them. why r bads or tampoons filthy? they are made for menstruating woman incase u didn't know and there is nothing shameful about them just like there is nothing shameful or filthy about diapers. the sister is stil young and has a genuine concern about using a certain product for her own personal hygiene so who is more approperiate than anynymous somali sisters who tried it themselves?