Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Garoowe The New Capital City..!

Sky   

sheikh muhammad well put my man

ive been there myself and its a very developed, clean and orderly town, its like bosaso but then a lot smaller. i remember hanad restaurant, where you can eat almost everything you like from camel meat dishes to ostrich dishes, and i saw a lota ministers eating there. you dont have that in chaotic and prmitive gaalkacyo, you gotta go to taar city hotel 2 freaking miles north of gaalkacyo to eat in a classy restaurant according to western standrd.

381ny.jpg

Nephissa   

kulaha is it a somali city and its not on the map. ima nice guy so this will give me a negative image but the ppl from garoowe ruled you like xoolo since time immemorial so bow down kiddos.

I pitty you. Truly I pitty you. Is superiority the only possible virtue you have left? Haddalada islaamaha Buraanburka ku cayaaraan, inaad noola timaado waa kuu foolxumo.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Haddalada islaamaha Buraanburka ku cayaaraan, inaad noola timaado waa kuu foolxumo.

^^^Looooooooooooooool...!

Spot on.

3merald

denial not being a river in egypt was a simple joke & garowe never in a million years becoming CAPITAL CITY
is my honest opinion, and last time i checked i was entitled to it.

walaalo alot ppl including me will dissagree with your HONEST OPINION. second somali waxeey ku maah maah daa wixii uurkaaga ku jira baa afkaaga xada lol :D camon give me a break will you. you said the above statment weather is joke or not alaahu aclam. I like the way you started your argument QUOTE what i think, Garowe can not, and won't ever be the capital, i can't believe i've jus put the 2words in the same sentence QUOTE You said it walaalo you couldn't belive why you didn't want your fallow somalis who you put it that they occupy puntland to host the goverment as CAASIMAD ku meel gaar ah. Hadalkaas miyaa kaa dagi waaye smile.gif

Finaly walaalo disregard the word "HATE"<===== I KNOW YOU DIDN'T HATE YOUR PPL YOU MIGHT DISLIKE THEM LOL RAALI NOQO CIMAAMAD BAAN KU SAARAY. XAAL BAANA IGU WAA JIB AH

SKY AFRICAN

xoogsade man youre right soomaalida are all screwups, from c/yussef to riyoole to cusmaan caasho & sucdi yalaxow. f*ck them all. i hate them,
this whole situation wnats to make me cry

sxb walaahi you are very funny :D these whole thing is poltics and it goas like black and white. it doesn't have any period.

yasterday was Alaha u naxariistee Caydiid and Cali mahdi. then It was Cabdiqaasim and Cali qaliif. and so on. So today we have C/Y and Geedi beri waa Indha cade and Xaabsade :D as persident of somalia. We will go as circle for 20 more years.

^^^ina adeer naceyb aan u qabo ma aha dadka dago Garowe....sababta aan uuga soo jeedo waxaa waaye waxaan ka xanaaqayaa dadkaan isku dayaaya iney burburiyaan Somalia taariiqdeedi.....hadaad caqli leedahay adba maad ogolaan leheen in wadankaaga taariiqdiisa la badalo.

Ilaahayow mee ahaato xitaa gobolka ee qabiilkeyga dagaan...100% waan kasoo hor jeedaa waxaan dadka sanka laga gelinaayo. Ma is af-fahannay?

Salaan...

...ima nice guy so this will give me a negative image but the ppl from garoowe ruled you like xoolo since time immemorial so bow down kiddos.

Sometimes, this guy's outbursts is comedic itself. :D:D A missed punch of unfounded history uu soo tuuraa. Sheekooyinkii geedaha showriga hoostiisa loogu soo sheekeeye uuba lasoo shirtagaa. Yac!

king_450   

Very interesting piece of misguided truth. Well i was very skeptical first to respond this then i went to get my facts straight and see where is Garow?.

Hmmm little did i knew about this city after talking with "good somalis" not like the one who started this threat without getting the facts. I discovered that the region is called "NUGAL" as i am told that is "Eyl" and "Garowe". furthermore i was enlighten by the fact Eyl used to be a headquarter to Mr. Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan,did you knew that? Still his fortress that was build milk and sand stands out there i bet you didn't knew that either, you see you learn a lot if you use your little noddle that god gave you rather then just trashing out every part of the county where you have no relative of yours. I for one will go along any city in somalia to be made the capital city ,what difference does it make it is just the capital city and the rest will follow.

naceyb aan u qabo ma aha dadka dago Garowe....sababta aan uuga soo jeedo waxaa waaye waxaan ka xanaaqayaa dadkaan isku dayaaya iney burburiyaan Somalia

Give us a break, the issue here was Garowe, for you to belittle any Somali town least of all one which means so much to so many, shows exactly what kind of person you all really are.

as far as im corcerned garawe doesn't exist

That means the people who live there don’t exist as well right?

Again some boast their ignorance

Garoow? Is it a Somali city? Never heard of it

I pitty you. Truly I pitty you.

Why the pity, he just gave you what you deserved, he was reminding you of your position as you seem to suffer from amnesia.

Joking aside, SKY stop reacting to these children, just tell it like it is.

As for Juma, he has heard of Garowe, knows all about the history and majesty of the place, no need to hide my old son.

^^waxaad rabtit u qaado......aniga waan garanayaa waxa aan ka waday, adna uma qalantit inaan kuu fasiro......laakiin dadnimadeyda waxba ka magaraneysit ee iga aamus. Teeda kale waxaan la hadlaayay Wiilo_Duco adi sidii tixsi camal maxaad uugu soo dhaxdhacday :rolleyes:

^^^ LOL, you said it, its on the record, dont try and be stuborn about it, when wrong one should be able to admit it.

You insulted a whole town and people and region, yet you have the chance to correct yourself, I suggest you take it...

Samafal   

Some of the comments made in here show how far some Somalis' hatred towards others can go. By just mentioning the name of certain cities in parties of Somalia inflammates some people and want to burst with anger

Why does a capital city matter anyway? isn't it a seat of the goverment minsters and the president to run their affairs from, how does it change the status of the country? it's matter of fact many countries change their capital cities for one reason or onther. For gods sake our whole existence as state is on the line and you make a lot of fuss this city or that city can never be capital. What alot of maangaab we are!!

JUMA -

Only a fool celebrates after the first minute of battle. What the USC/Indhacade did in Baydhabo was show their move (even Yusuf Garad of the BBC wasn't happy with this move as he interviewed Indhacade & and seemed to chastise him as his kinfolk). Anyways, ball's now in TFG court. Remember, the RRA decided to leave the city in the face of another USC invasion (they were invited by Xaabsade in this case).

How many cities will the USC invade to maintain its current control of southern Somalia? USC have no fan base in Baydhabo - dubbed "City of Death" during the USC occupation. None of us can predict the future, but one thing has resoundingly rang true throughout human history: "Oppression breeds resistance." Indhacade's occupation of Baydhabo might not be "oppression" - but its nonetheless an "occupation." Expect resistance. Question isn't how long can Indhacade (the first line of USC defense) control of Baydhabo, but rather HOW LONG CAN USC/INDHACADE MAINTAIN CONTROL OF MARKA?

P.S. Good move.

sweeter_than_your_tea

^^^ina adeer naceyb aan u qabo ma aha dadka dago Garowe....sababta aan uuga soo jeedo waxaa waaye waxaan ka xanaaqayaa dadkaan isku dayaaya iney burburiyaan Somalia taariiqdeedi.....hadaad caqli leedahay adba maad ogolaan leheen in wadankaaga taariiqdiisa la badalo.

Walaalo waxaa tiri sidatan as far as im corcerned garawe doesn't exist oo micnaheedo tahay dadba kuma noola magaalada la yiraahdo garoowe amaba hadaan fiiriyo sidaa utri uma aqoonsanid dad soomaali ah am I wrong abaayo.

waa iska caadi oo soomali baynu nahay dacaayada waa furantahay laakiin waxaa reeban neceebka xaasid nimada ah Dad jira ma aha <===== waa hadal weeyn :confused:

Alaah Caza wajal hana hishii siiyo We are muslims.