Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Germany Talks About Somaliland

AYOUB   

Waar ilayn Indho Adayg waa kanoo kele ,,,,,, show xataa in yar oo qajilaad ah ma lihid.

lool lordy lord! He must be joking.

me   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

who is lying here now ?? ,,,,,, where is the promised translation of the article ?? just admit Suldaanka posted the right translation and that is it.

You can't do it ,, stop the galgalashada and you would be better off ignoring the topic ,, we would understand ,,
:D

Suldaan posted the same lie you posted but then in German.

You still lied.

You claimed that the German Government is talking about Somaliland.

Yet, we have no evidence of that on the GTZ site nor the German federal government whose links I have posted earlier.

The only source that you guys could come up with is the http://www.german-foreign-policy.com and I am sorry to tell you but, that site can not be taken serious.

I have posted for you few articles that show what the level of that site is.

So I ask you again, why have you lied to us?

Why do you post lies on this forum?

Come up with credible sources.

Ibtisam   

Me

There is a difference between telling “lies” (something that does not exist, that JAC or Suldanka made up or claims they made) and quoting sources which YOU deem not credible. I don't think the BBC or any news agent for that matter is credible or accurate. That does not mean I attack/ accuse people who deem it as a relevant source of information, I just read it with a pitch of salt. Perhaps you need to learn to do the same.

If you feel that strongly about it, e-mail the source and ask for correction by sending in your evidence, or post your evidence which should speak for itself, rather than sounding like a broken recorder.

Cheers.

me   

Ibti,

one is lying if the source and the claim are not the same.

Jbro claimed that Germany is talking about Somaliland and posted an article that should show that Germany is atleast talking about Somaliland.

The article didn't show that, and that means he lied.

So the lie and the source are two seperate issues.

First he lied and then he used a bogus source to cover up his lie.

I hope that you understand this discussion now.

ps. I like your hypocracy, you are telling me to shup up, while you are not addressing those that post lies here ;)

AYOUB   

^^ The only lie in here is your sorry attempt of "german-english translation". :D

I still don't get what you dispute about JB's article and what your article proves, pls enlightened me..

Ibtisam   

Me

I did not tell you to "shut" up, been haa ika saamin while I'm still here! :D I gave you other means of dealing with it! Shid I was trying to help you out here :rolleyes:

I did not read the article. from your consent repetition, I gathered you was unhappy with the source. IF what he said and what HE posted are not the SAME, then that is false claims, and JAC should address that. BUT if what he posted is the same as the source, but you find the source unsatisfactory then that is your problem and you need to deal with it.

me   

^You did not read the article yet you want to comment on it....typical :D

I would advise you to read it first, then comment on it.

Ibtisam   

^^IT is in somali! and the other one is in German.

You should have objected to the fact that it is false and proven that is is false, rather than shouting "Give me the German version, Give me..." :D

me   

^Well I was hoping that the German version was an official version. I didn't expect another bogus site :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by me:

^You don't get much and thats why I will leave this to the readers.
:D

:D Verabschieden.

Ibtisam

Not worth the effort. Let this jolly character be.

Dad musbaar dhegaha kaga jiraan, maqal ka tuugaaye. ~ "Qaasim"

me   

^lol....someone watched Snatch

Originally posted by Northerner:

Ze Germans are coming!

That is the gist of the article Jbro posted.