Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is a man/woman worth fighting over?

LuCkY   

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Fighting for a Cheater? HELL NO! A Cheater is not worth my time.I sure as HeLL am not gonna fight for a man.

PEace :D !

shyhem   

Originally posted by CUTE_LILGIRL:

Okay...here's the question. Say you discovered your significant other was cheating on you....would you just confront them, or would you find the other person and take your anger out on them? Is your cheating guy/girl really worth fighting over?

I don't know u tell me?

Tuujiye   

Woman allways figh for men...bilaash aa kuligiin u booteyneesaan hada. ilaahow mee idinku dhacdo.

Nuune Abbaa sheekadaan meeqo shaneemo aa ka fiirsatay. dadkaan dhan tutigood booto ee haayaan.

waraada aduunkaan wadnaha ayaa la iska daqraa oo dadbadan baa faashad ku xirantahay wili raali ahoo la barkiyey...Anaga hanoo boteynina..

wareer badanaa!!!!

A woman who is ****** enough to fight for a man who cheats on her...deserves to have him. :rolleyes:

No excuse to stay in that relationship, whatsoever.

<----Would run the other way...wont even take the time to put on my dacas. :D

nafta   

hayeee...i see its that time again...when people started to act pretentious :rolleyes:

so all of you are saying that you would kick him/her out just like that, and this is a person you decided to spend the rest of your life with...if so...then all of you need to go off line and pray two sunna's cuz you know you're lying through your teeth!

It's not that simple, and the fact that you are talking like this is because you are not or have not been in such a situation.

Me personally i would want to know why it happened, ask all the questions...sort out my mind...then the next thing i would do is see if i can find it in my heart to forgive him, if i honestly can't then hey i would show him the road.

But not in those scrupulous ways described in those heated, emotional replies lol...i'd rather keep my dignity, i dont see why i should waste perfectly good plates and cutlery because of one's infidelity.

Anyways thats my intake

For you nomads, i hope that this never happens to you and that you will get a loving/faithful spouse....say amiin

Kool_Kat   

It all depends what one cosiders cheating...

What is considered cheating anyway?

- Talking to someone, who makes you feel good, behind your partner

- Going out with someone you like, behind your partner

- Meeting someone on a chat line, exchanging emails, behind your partner

- Going out with someone cuz you're upset with your partner

What? Or just sleeping with another?

Certain things can be forgiven, and certain things are just NO NO and more NOssss...

Taqwa   

Looool. Ilahay ma cadabo nin aan wax garanayn. Kool Kat inabti what are you contemplating on doing soon? ;) Is il'aali bal.

Pacifist   

Definition of Cheating well lets see

not faithful to a spouse or lover, adulterous husbands and wives, a two-timing boyfriend,the act of deceiving. So their you go lets see if that fits your description of cheating. I think Kool Kat am already assuming ;)

Xoogsade   

It is easy to comment and dismiss an issue when you don't have to deal with it for real. Just imagine someone you shared a lot with, who had been closer to you than your father, mother, knew you in every sense and basically you were part of his life falls through the cracks and cheats on you? I don't think you can just brush aside everything between you in one swoop and call it quits. You might forgive him in hopes that he doesn't do it again and pray he doesn't though the hurt is too great for you. Honestly, nowadays, naagaa niman iska xoogey/dhacay leen maqlaa ;)

Women aren't helpful themselves. Sometimes they even like the guy who is not available. What the hell is wrong with that picture? LOL. Ilaahey ha idiin yasiro baxaraa ku jirtiine :D

Prevention is better than cure. I would prefer the woman to tell me any dissatisfaction she has with my company. If I can't make her happy in the least, or can't deliver for her, she doesn't feel she is respected enough, satisfied with life in my company, yearns for something I can't give to her that she can't do without and etc, I must let her go happily. It is better to let someone free than let them live in a cage where they grow restive and ultimately do as they please without you knowing about it. One has to try to please his/her partner and watch for signs of dissatisfaction to prevent them from making mistakes. Otherwise, with negligence, comes great dissapointments. It is fact of life. So, girls, be loyal listener and make sure you don't forget that a man isn't for life unless he has the satisfaction he needs in your company and the same goes for the guys. NOTHING IS FOREVER.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Hasna:

Kool Kat

Someone looks like their are guilty Or is it another way of Confessing
;)

Ar anigana dadkaan waxaan uga yaabay wax aan meesha oolin lee kee naan...

Goodness Gracious, I was just replying to the post...Soomaali yaa jecel detective lee in la'iska dhigo...

All I am sayin' is it all depends on the situation and the individuals involved...That's all ain't nothing more to it... ;)