Sign in to follow this  
Xarago

Pro-Wadaad's come out in force.....!

Xarago   

Banaanbax weyn oo ka dhacay fagaaraha Tarabuunka ee Mag. Muqdisho

Mogadishu 03 March. 06 ( Sh.M.Network) Banaanbax lagaga soo horjeedo isbaheysiga la baxay ladagaalanka Argagaxisada ayaa maanta ka dhacay fagaaraha tabaruunka ee magaalada Muqdisho, iyadoo banaanabaxaasi ay ka qeyb qaateen kuamanaan dad ah.

ban24.jpg

ban18.jpg

Gudoomiyaha midowga Maxaakiimta Sheekh Shariif oo khudbad u jeediyay banaanbaxayaasha

ban9.jpg

ban1.jpg

(Midig) Sheekh Nuur Baaruud, Sheekh Shariif, Sheekh Xasan iyo sheekh kale Why is the otherone unknown, is he of the minority and unarmed clan? To think there is a Shaikh called 'Baaruud'. :D

ban10.jpg

Loool@nasab iyo nikaax naceen......damn what are the warlords up to?

ban12.jpg

Dont you think this is bit overboard of accusing the likes of 'Al-Xaaji' Muse Sudi of such crimes.

ban22.jpg

Whatever the case..the mass have come out in force to support the 'wadaads', guess the lifeline of the warlord era is coming into an end...yet these wadaads dont have a better alternative.

Jaylaani   

"Hab ar dhali wayday aleelay ku waalataa ba layidhi"

Kolba dhinac kaga kaalayaa intaad nigis iyo surwaal nooc gooniya u soo xudhaan...

Mar ma diin baa la isticimaalayaa marna worlords ayaa oo ololaynayaa mar marka qaarkoodna federal government baad ka hadlaysaan...bal meeluun ha laydinku soo hagaago man.

Temujin   

yet these wadaads dont have a better alternative.

What makes you think they don't have a better alternative? I have lived both under warlords and wadaads in a city whose name I will not mention and you can not imagine the difference. Wallahi there was a barwaaqo under the wadaads. Godless dhiigyacad warlords need to go.

The time has came. the Game of the warlords are over. Free at last free at last

14 score years ago, a great somalian, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Muqdisho slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity. But one hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact that the Somalis is still not free.

15 years later, the life of the Somalis is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. 15d years later, the Somalis lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. 15 years later, the Boosaaso is still languishing in the corners of moqadisho society and finds himself an exile in his own land

So we have come here today to dramatize an appalling condition. In a sense we have come to our nation's capital moqadisho to pray in mosque. When the architects of our wadaado wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every somalis was to fall heir.

This note was a promise that all clan would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It is obvious today that Somalia has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of Qabiil are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, Somalia has given the minority people a bad check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation.

We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. we must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. Qab qabloo dhimo

We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" we can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the Reer Marko people The gibil cad people basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as a Laheesta yaasha in Marko Baraawe, cannot work freely and a Masaakiinta in Muqdisho believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.

Go back to Muqdisho, go back to Jowhar, go back to Kismaayo, go back to Hargeeysa go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that some how this situation can and will be changed. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Somalia dream

I have Dream that one day c/yuusuf will forget the wepans he asking I have dream oneday Cade Muuse will lead Puntland in the wirght direction. I have dream oneday Hargeysa will joind their brother and forget the haters. I have dream I have dream