Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Somalia Islamists should be stopped--Bashir Goth

me   

Couldn't agree more, when will we go to the front? Or is moral support all we can expect?

Baashi   

Bashir is a fake. I like him better when he pens literary reviews and commentary. However, Bashir commenting on UIC and South Somalia is like Kissinger commenting on Palesttine. He is a too partisan figure to be taken seriously. Maa caleysh.

me   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Bashir is a fake. I like him better when he pens literary reviews and commentary. However, Bashir commenting on UIC and South Somalia is like Kissinger commenting on Palesttine. He is too partisan to take him seriously. Maa caleysh.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by me:

Couldn't agree more, when will we go to the front? Or is moral support all we can expect?

there are many who have sxb, from kenya, tanzania including my cousins......the rest of u talk the talk about jihad on online forums! i dont believe in the icu or else....i think the guys who are fighting the war are right in a jihad, but the hand behind it is like neopleon in animal farm i dont trust em......but somalia is being bombed,and Allah give victory to our ppl!!!

Taleexi   

I said it before and I will say it again, The courts and the TFG are sole responsible entities of this terrible sistuation we are found ourselves in. With that said, we are undersiege therefore we've to defend the motherland from the aggressors till our last drop of blood is spilled.

Niether Aweys nor Yusuf is even aware what our MAATO is going through as I compose this email. As somalis we have to somehow develop a ways of living with our foe ethiopia, Ethiopia is the elephant in the horn, of course with the backup of the western powers, which we needs our aknowledgement.

Fanisha   

Somalia Islamists Should Be Stopped

By Bashir Goth

Some may dismiss the Somali Islamists' rhetoric of exporting their message to Africa and beyond as a political expediency or even a fantasy. But the world has seen the havoc and destruction that the fantasy of one man can cause. Hitler gave us WWII and the holocaust and Osama bin Laden has ignited a world war of unconventional nature. This is why the world should not take lightly the threats coming from another megalomaniac such as Colonel Hassan Dahir Aweys and his gun trotting jihadist brigades.

Duli fowqal duli dheh. war waxan xayawaanka ah yaa Awdal nooga reeba.