Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

“Laas-Caanood hadaynaan tagin waxay noqonaysaa God laynaga Dilo

Frankly, I do appreciate your precisions Garaad Caanood, since opinions from Sool and other regions vehemently anti-secessionism are rarely expressed.

effectively, secessionism has become a way of gaining political proeminence, as secular politics is a shortcut to personal enrichment through generalized corruption, in the Somali psyche; hence, manipulation of tribal emotions should be seen in this light.

At any rate, you brilliantly expressed your arguments, to which I unreservedly subscribe:

If people of northwest wish to pressure southern brothers, does people of north central have to pay the price? Can’t the people of north west pressure south without forcing people of north-central into Somaliland or “irrelevant colonial borders”?

And why pressure only southern brothers? Why not brothers from central, Eastern, north-eastern, north-central, or north-western regions?

Why discrimination? When we are all Somali people (the most homogenous people in world)

I hope you talking about here tribalism or irrelevant European colonies or borders that’s doesn’t concern Somali people of presently

As you have noticed, concerns for justice and equality, though at the heart of SNM national struggle, have been thorougly diluted to cater for the new priorities, namely manipulating the masses as to maximize power stay and concomitant economic benefits for few ruthless politicians.

Therefore, the only pseudo justification secessionists resort to vis-a-vis Sool or other disputed areas can be rendered thus: they are split themselve and some of them work with Hargeysa's government, besides the peace and security mantra.

At any rate, far from being influenced by tribal politics, my objective was to expose their heavily subjective mindset alongside the inherent contradictions of secular politics;

this, indeed, leave us with Shariah as the only coherent alternative that has also the potential to eventually unite us.

As for the manipulated masses, our primary goal should be to limit animosities in order to ease transition towards an Islamic Government and educate them in the meantime about Islam and its pratical solutions for the ravage of corruption, nepotism and economic dependency...

RedSea   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

Walaal, waxna yeenan kaa yaabin dadka naceyb ka wada waayo gobol kasta wala ga helayaa

mida kale

adinka haa iila hadlin

anagu is camp baanu nahay say anaga, haa ka yeelin faysal iyo wixii la mid ah inay na kala qeybiyaan insha allah

Anuu hada kuwan u duceenaya faysal lama yaabin waayo dhibaatada dalkeenii ka jirta ayeey ka tarjumayaan

Inadeer Soo Maal,I think I was being misunderstood here,so let me try to make it clear if you don't mind.

Mr.Faysal Cali Waraabe made threats against Las Anod city of Sool,therefore,my comments were regarding since this wasnt' hate speech as our brother Garaad Canood puts it ,but rather a threat,which I commented on by saying,that Faysal Cali Warabe hasn't gotten the authority to declare war,therefore his comments are nonexistant.

As you know Soo maal,no Muslim should justify the fact that one threatens other Muslims in order to create fear in their hearts,for that I appose and dismiss his comments,because as a Muslim I know it's not right to threaten someone, and Las Anod of all people,because I could argue Burco and Las Anod are two homes in the same neighborhood resided by inaabtiyo and members of the same families,which makes it even strange.

As for Garaad Caanood,dear brother don't be sensitive,try to calm yourself and understand the man who has made the comments has no authority to declare war on Las Anod,therefore you shouldn't make it big deal of something that is going to happen.

I don't know where you have been hiding,threates like this are made everyday on all corners.

Follow your own advice and don't take this personal.

me   

^^ Our very own clan appologist, be proud and stand with the rest of the secessionist mafia.

RedSea   

^you are such uncivilize individual,maybe the things said about you by Oodweyne have had effects on you,maybe it's time to look down on yourself and see what you are personally.

You are day dreamer,whose main priority isn't Islam and Muslims but rather Somalinimo and to worship the idol aka national pride,kibirku ma fiicna ha kibri,hana qooqin.

p.s,I assume you to be nearing 30s or even late 20s,so behave like a grown up.The lolypop given to you by Oodweyne,iyo daipers uu kuu xidhay ayaa malaa kuu beensheegay,I say behave boi.

me   

^^Atleast I have dreams and am not lost like you seem. Atleast I have ideals while you harbour hate. Atleast I am honest while you are a hypocrite and a liar. Oodweyne is a clown, he preaches to the choir. He never gets his points across, he should go and follow classes with General Duke.

RedSea   

I seem lost? you should have said that at least,now we know you are not so sure of your accusations.

Anyways,it's good to have dreams,but how to attained those dreams is still what is missing from you,when someone advices you,because they know it better than you do,you shouldn't kick yourself into high gear...doqon meel lagu kaftamayo ayey moodaa in lagu kala tagay ama doqonto daw mataqaan sow may ahayn maahmaahdii.

Lier? when did I lie to you ,once again behave old man.

You may insult oodweyne at your own time with him,but at the same time it's bad to suggest someone to follow the footsteps of General Duke? I thought he was pro Tigray occupation of Somalia,would you suggest that to anyone?

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Mr.Faysal Cali Waraabe made threats against Las Anod city of Sool,therefore,my comments were regarding since this wasnt' hate speech as our brother Garaad Canood puts it ,but rather a threat,which I commented on by saying,that Faysal Cali Warabe hasn't gotten the authority to declare war,therefore his comments are nonexistant.

[/QB]

The issue is not whether Faysal Warabe has the authority to wage a war against Laascaanood,

Its very clear that Faysal a leader of a one of the only three so-called political party of Hergeysa based administration, is campaigning in northwest region to start a war against Laascaanood

Brother this is more than hate speech, war is worst then just a hate, war creates hate, animosity, and conflict between two brotherly people in this case between the people of north-west and north-central

I still cannot comprehend why you should protect and insist that Faysal’s speech wasn’t hate speech

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Soo maal,note that there are two different Sharmarkes in this forum,maybe you have mixed them up.

Faisal Cali Waraabe iyo hadaladiisa waa layaaqaan,laakin waxaa iga yaabisay qaar idinka mida oo nacayd ka dhex muuqdo,idinkuun bal isjira.

While earlier you accused some nomads that they spreading hate, and warned all nomads from Sool altogether to be careful

As you know Soo maal,no Muslim should justify the fact that one threatens other Muslims in order to create fear in their hearts,for that I appose and dismiss his comments,because as a Muslim I know it's not right to threaten someone, and Las Anod of all people,because I could argue Burco and Las Anod are two homes in the same neighborhood resided by inaabtiyo and members of the same families,which makes it even strange. [/QB]

Exactly, thanks brother

Dadku waa wada dhasheen saa darted ha lakala badbaadiyo

To wage wars in name of fantasy recognition, will not benefit no side

I don't know where you have been hiding,threates like this are made everyday on all corners. [/QB]

What you mean this? This is a problem that most Somalis have

Here are you making excuses for Faysal, are saying everyone does and so wat

Here you have used the phrase “all coners” its funny

Anyways, If there is any clan/warlord like Faysal who make any threats to invade your hometown Hergeysa ! I will say it’s just hate motivated, act of war, and intolerable remark

I will not say, so wat, threats like this are made everyday

I am not aware any warlord who is campaigning to invade Hergeysa, presently

As for Garaad Caanood,dear brother don't be sensitive,try to calm yourself and understand the man who has made the comments has no authority to declare war on Las Anod,therefore you shouldn't make it big deal of something that is going to happen.

[/QB]

Follow your own advice and don't take this personal. [/QB]

For some there is no good to discuss with them, because all they say is hate and lacks rationality

We only discussing here, and we want to understand each other better, and find common ground

I will not take it personal, and I hope from you the same

Sophist   

All this ink spilled because of a silly threat? Reer Laascaanood iyo Reer Hargeisa know eachother; marka waxba ha isku daalilina arinkaan--- We have been hearing this for the past 8 years.

Liibaan   

Djib Brother

Thanks for understanding my position; all your replies were reasonable and wise

effectively, secessionism has become a way of gaining political proeminence, as secular politics is a shortcut to personal enrichment through generalized corruption, in the Somali psyche; hence, manipulation of tribal emotions should be seen in this light

True most somali politicians, see politics as money machine

For most Somali politicians/tribal factions like ssdf snm and usc and regional administrations like Somaliland and puntland all of them had no specific ideologies or elaborate political platforms other then IF WE ARE REER HABEL

The stories of tribal factions were all very similar surprisingly

Someone from Northeast will say SSDF was created by professional civilians like businessmen, doctors culumo ets, to initiate freedom fighters

SSDF had national strategy and had good intentions like shariah rule, freedom democracy justice equality

Someone from Northwest will say SNM was created by professional civilians like businessmen, doctors culumo ets, to initiate freedom fighters

SNM had national strategy and had good intentions like shariah rule, freedom democracy justice equality

Someone from south will USC say was created by professional civilians like businessmen, doctors culumo ets, to initiate freedom fighters

USC had national strategy and had good intentions like shariah rule, freedom democracy justice equality

True, tribal factions had all this good banners promising bright future for their respective tribes/regions, and were successful initially in terms of overthrowing Siyad Barre

(similarly Bush and American government promised bright future, freedom, prosperity, for Iraqi people, also American troops were successful to overthrow Saddam in matter of weeks)

But what followed and what were the results in both scenerios when claims are lies and intention are not sincere

The Siyad administration and the blind tribal factions, created Somali civil war - one of the longest civil wars in recent history of all the world still active after nearly 28 years, thus Somalia became the only failed state in the world

Tribal factions produced people like Abdulaahi Yusuf, Caydiid, qanyare, suudi, and Faysal Waraabe who are still starving for a war

Sometimes members of sub sub sub clans have serious conflict over who should be their MP (member of parliament) or minister

this, indeed, leave us with Shariah as the only coherent alternative that has also the potential to eventually unite us.

As for the manipulated masses, our primary goal should be to limit animosities in order to ease transition towards an Islamic Government and educate them in the meantime about Islam and its pratical solutions for the ravage of corruption, nepotism and economic dependency...

Sounds great, Allah is just, islam is the solution, nothing can be further from truth

I suggest lets give a try true Islamic rule

since we tried everything else,

SOO MAAL   

At any rate, far from being influenced by tribal politics, my objective was to expose their heavily subjective mindset alongside the inherent contradictions of secular politics;

Good point

No honest somali opposes shari’ah

We all agree

As you know Soo maal,no Muslim should justify the fact that one threatens other Muslims in order to create fear in their hearts,for that I appose and dismiss his comments,because as a Muslim I know it's not right to threaten someone, and Las Anod of all people,because I could argue Burco and Las Anod are two homes in the same neighborhood resided by inaabtiyo and members of the same families,which makes it even strange.

Thanks red sea,

We are on same page as allways

Xaqiiq weeyaan, we all one people

All this ink spilled because of a silly threat? Reer Laascaanood iyo Reer Hargeisa know eachother; marka waxba ha isku daalilina arinkaan--- We have been hearing this for the past 8 years.

True, If Faysal couldn’t attain support for war efforts for the last 8 years, then lets hope for best and that nothing bad will happen, and close this disappointing thread

And discuss something more useful insha Allah

I quit

RedSea   

Originally posted by Sophist:

I have never in my time here seen someone go off on a simple thing,as though an actual war has taken place.

Mr.Garaad Canood,you are confusing yourself here,although all the points you have pointed out about the effects war has on people is true,yet there is no war that will take place, so for the last time cool yourself down.

you have brought up a news update,now stop turning on the nomads here,and move on with another topic.

There has been countless supposed threates against Hargeysa and Somaliland,yet it didn't bother me a bit,because it's just words flying in space..meaningless.

thanks,

Another hate-filled, blood-hungry *******! Show me something new. If he brings his war criminal henchmen (SNM) anywhere near Las Canood, AY will make him deal with the Tigrey. Lets see who loses out. He got no vision.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

Another hate-filled, blood-hungry *******! Show me something new. If he brings his war criminal henchmen (SNM) anywhere near Las Canood, AY will make him deal with the Tigrey. Lets see who loses out. He got no vision.

:D:D:D