Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

When did the USC aka ICU become Allah's army?

Juje,there is no theory at all,just accounts that happened.There is one doom in this scenario,and that is the civil war itself.All nations have had theirs at a time,and they all got past that with the out come of their final wars.Yesterday there were multiple Captains in the Field,Today only two stand at the Final and their out come will be the conclusion of all the years that were wasted.

Juje,how many folks have died in the last 16 yrs for nothing,sir?Wasn't that shar?Sharta Ilaahay waana soo mootiyay,inta hartayna in aad saas usii badan ma aha.Think about it..

Well said, this is history in the making, the coice is for the rivals to make, fight kill each other or make peace.

Lieutenant Xalane, is looking at things from a different angle to most in here. We need more.

Kashafa   

^ When Ethiopian forces invade Muslim land, a Jihad is automatically in effect, doesn't have to be announced, shawty. If other misguided Muslims choose to side with the Ethiopians, they too will be dealt with accordingly. The fact that they pray 5 times a day doesn't change the reality on the ground: They sold their deen & dignity for(fill-in-the-blank).

"Oh yeah ? what about the Eritreans that are helping the Courts, aren't they Christian forces ? huh ?"

Big difference. A) Ethiopia has the upper hand in it's relationship with A/Y(or as he's recently been crowned: Shiek Cabdullahi :D ) It says jump, Adeer A/Y asks how high. Even his supporters concede that. B) They share a border and centuries-old blood feud with Somalia and the Muslims of East Africa. C) They occupy Somali and Muslim land. I could go on, but I'll stop there.

Eretria ? All they want is to diminish and weaken Ethiopian influence in the reigon. Heck, maybe they want to destroy it too. We have the same goals. Win-win situation. My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Side with Ethiopia and not only are you a low-life dog, but a soon-to-be whipped one as well.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:

Originally posted by Caamir:

"if u live in london, i dare you to cross over,
go to a member of abdiqaim's sub-clan, chitchat with him and raise issues about the courts,
Somalia, puntland and the future. I will guarentee it will heal you and have a positive impact on your whole thinking."[/qb]

What a good advice. lol
Ololow
ma qof walboo ka soo jeeda qoloda Cabdiqaasim miyaa ah "morally and politically correct". sidee u fikireysaa.

... ma arkinoo! :rolleyes:
ani waa arki laakin adiga mahaa sheegee? smile.gif

Kashafa your anology and analysis between Ethiopia and Eritrea and supsequently your conclusion for a need to wage jihaad against Ethiopia are really interesting!

Besides the fact, however confidant, legitimiate and argumentative the UIC may be, we don't want another war nor can we ill afford to fight a regional superpower like theirs with a couple of hundred 'technicals', as we couldn't even defeat them in the 1977/78 war because the jews and their fellow christians would not allow for a muslim country to take over one of the most ancient chrisitian civilisition in the world, don't get fooled by the false pride and confidence of the UIC! If it comes to a war many will suffer and it will be a war nothing like ours because Somalia will be a battleground not only for Ethiopia and Eritrea but also other countries, who might have interest in Somalia like the egyptians, sudanese, ugandans, kenyans, yemenis and the saudis besides that who gave the UIC the mandate of protecting the islamic people of Somalia?

Why didn't they wage jihaad and waited for so long in Mogadishu, when it was quiete evidant, that they were the most powerful? They only moved, when the counter-terrorism alliance was formed, if it weren't, Yalahow and co would still run things in Mogadishu. They knew, that the warlords energy would be diverted to big money rewards rather than protecting their 'clan' and to fill in that position the courts came in!

On the other hand the courts are not a legitimiate entity nor representative for the whole of Somalia, nor recognised by any other entity as being the prime rulers of Somalia.

Many in the international community say, that the TFG is the most legitimiate entity in Somalia and therefore it should be allowed to excercise its power without hindernace!

You said that the relationship between the TFG and Ethiopia wasn't equal but would us like to believe, that a country like Eritrea with its army and weaponary, who nearly defeated Ethiopia are equal or less equal to the UIC! How weird, there goes the logic![/]

We're not ready you see to fulfill other people's objectives. If Eritrea can afford to wage war on Ethiopia, we as a broken nation with little equipment and military hardware cannot afford it because we can't even afford to feed our own people, so how can we go on war with an established nation(s)?

Somalia needs peace, reconciliation and time to recover and not another bloody war, one that wouldn't certainly make the Somali people more healthy and wealthy. Our country will not become a battleground for African and Asian countries!

On the other hand, the TFG as a legitimiate force of Somalia, that has been laboured for its creation more than two years in Kenya, can call everyone they want and think can help the nation get up on its feet again!

Remember Kashafa, when the US was waging war on Iraq in the early 90's, when it used Saudi-Arabia as its base! The Saudis needed the US to protect them against the action of their fellow arab Saddam Hussein!

There was a big cry-out and calls for Jihaad! People were getting their guns to fight, what as they perceived as a great injustice to see pig-eating kaafirs walking on the holy land of where the prophet peace be upon him was born and where the two holy scared mosques were built!

The fact that the Saudi regime called for the US, radicalised many and they wanted to remove that regime as well! However if it wasn't for the good Sheikh Muhammed Nasiruddin Al-Albaani and the rest of the ulamaauddin in the country, who were only true aware of the dangers and civil unrest that would follow calmed down the people's fear and eventually the americans left a couple of years later back to where they came from and beyond!

I say this folks, let's accept what we already got! A bad government is better than no government. The Somali people have been enough through misery and hardship, that's why we can't afford for our already ruined country to be made a waste land, that no human being can survive on!

The UIC must accept TFG rule for now until elections can be held in three years time, then it will be up for the Somali people to make their choice bud don't think that pseudo-sheikhs with their anti-Ethiopian stance and ranting chants would deliver Somalia out of its problems by making false hopes, that they can 'easily' defeat Ethiopia in six days as they were promised by God!

Ms DD   

Salaam

Xalane

"For 16 yrs there was chaos in mogadisho,suddenly a govenrment is elected and holly warriors duck up from all the corners of the city,don't u think that there is more to it than that which is told?Its all evident."

Isnt this a bit misleading? If i recall, 14 different govts were elected. None worked. The ICU is a product of those failures. It wasnt just sudden emergence as you seem to imply. It was because those transitional govts couldnt do their job properly. Furthermore i am not hopeful about the A Yusuf leadership therefore i dont see any prosperity under TFG anytime soon. Can you see any other alternative other than ICU at the moment? They have done remarkably well in the very short time they were in power. Just speak to anyone in Mogadishu at the moment.

Please walaalayaal, let us not wish a war. U nax ummadda ku nool meeshaas. Anaggu nabad baan qabnaa, quudkeena qiil nagama galo.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^ When Ethiopian forces invade Muslim land, a Jihad is automatically in effect, doesn't have to be announced, shawty. If other misguided Muslims choose to side with the Ethiopians, they too will be dealt with accordingly. The fact that they pray 5 times a day doesn't change the reality on the ground: They sold their deen & dignity for(fill-in-the-blank).

"Oh yeah ? what about the Eritreans that are helping the Courts, aren't they Christian forces ? huh ?"

Big difference. A) Ethiopia has the upper hand in it's relationship with A/Y(or as he's recently been crowned: Shiek Cabdullahi
:D
) It says jump, Adeer A/Y asks how high. Even his supporters concede that. B) They share a border and centuries-old blood feud with Somalia and the Muslims of East Africa. C) They occupy Somali and Muslim land. I could go on, but I'll stop there.

Eretria ? All they want is to diminish and weaken Ethiopian influence in the reigon. Heck, maybe they want to destroy it too. We have the same goals. Win-win situation. My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Side with Ethiopia and not only are you a low-life dog, but a soon-to-be whipped one as well.

I said LOGICALLY. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cambarro:

Salaam

Xalane

"For 16 yrs there was chaos in mogadisho,suddenly a govenrment is elected and holly warriors duck up from all the corners of the city,don't u think that there is more to it than that which is told?Its all evident."

Isnt this a bit misleading? If i recall, 14 different govts were elected. None worked. The ICU is a product of those failures. It wasnt just sudden emergence as you seem to imply. It was because those transitional govts couldnt do their job properly. Furthermore i am not hopeful about the A Yusuf leadership therefore i dont see any prosperity under TFG anytime soon. Can you see any other alternative other than ICU at the moment? They have done remarkably well in the very short time they were in power. Just speak to anyone in Mogadishu at the moment.

Please walaalayaal, let us not wish a war. U nax ummadda ku nool meeshaas. Anaggu nabad baan qabnaa, quudkeena qiil nagama galo.

Salam Cambaro,

Of all the Elected governments,u say that they didn't function,true to that,but u forgot to add why they didn't function and from whose side thing's didn't function.Xamar,it was from Xamar that things didn't function and it was in Xamar that things were going terrible.Didn't it occur to u that after they have exhausted all the things they have done to dismantle the elected governments,that this recent attempt,under religion ofcourse,is their latest and most desperate attempt?And one other thing that many pple ignore,who are the fighters of the ICU,aren't they all the men commonly known to as mooriyan who are either with them willingly coz they have no other alternative or isn't it that they are the same moriyans who defected from the warlords that were previously in effect?As of the pple of Mogadisho,they have a right to speak good about the ICU for yesterday,multiple forces were eating them and today only One force is eating them up.Think about it.. :rolleyes:

You said that the relationship between the TFG and Ethiopia wasn't equal but would us like to believe, that a country like Eritrea with its army and weaponary, who nearly defeated Ethiopia are equal or less equal to the UIC! How weird, there goes the logic![/]

We're not ready you see to fulfill other people's objectives. If Eritrea can afford to wage war on Ethiopia, we as a broken nation with little equipment and military hardware cannot afford it because we can't even afford to feed our own people, so how can we go on war with an established nation(s)?

Somalia needs peace, reconciliation and time to recover and not another bloody war, one that wouldn't certainly make the Somali people more healthy and wealthy. Our country will not become a battleground for African and Asian countries!

A good rounded argument, what is it the Somali's want?

Xamar that things were going terrible.Didn't it occur to u that after they have exhausted all the things they have done to dismantle the elected governments,that this recent attempt,under religion ofcourse,is their latest and most desperate attempt?And one other thing that many pple ignore,who are the fighters of the ICU,aren't they all the men commonly known to as mooriyan who are either with them willingly coz they have no other alternative or isn't it that they are the same moriyans

Yusuf IndaCade's millitias are religious fighters, while the government troops are Amxaro, it does not make sense..