Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Somaliland Get your own freaking name!

Khalaf   

One I hate to be negative, two its a boring topic, argued over and over again in these boards and that's not what i want do here ya dig. but i just read the topic, general section about the sister (masha-Allah). But the article, pushing the agenda of "somaliland" is really stupi!d, whack man. small country kulaha. All I am saying, its cool if u want independence, i aint mad at cha....but why not get your own name, how hard is that? and take out Somalia! Saying u want independence yet still claiming our name (SOMALIA) is foolish and dumbiest thing ive heard. Its illogical, no sense whatsoever. Get your own name peeps and drop ours ya dig. as rudy would say, word!

Um out. wa salaamun

Khalaf   

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious Most Merciful.

no ATP burned sxb.....i am a very clam guy i don't know how it comes across on the screen tho and none of my concern and as ive said not here to argue, tis borning .....all i am saying is take somalia out and come up with another name.

Khalaf   

lol@ marqansanyahey, war MMA i know af somali now.....i don't chew grass like a cow...love my pearly whites....and keep my pretty smile ya dig.

LOL...as ive said i don't want argue with simplteons and navity, because it would never end, going in circles. magaca somaliyeed belongs to Somalis who believe in Somalia, not enitity with an agenda to have an independent country. key word independent. As ive said that is cool Dijbooty has different name and is a separate country but Somalia is already taken come up w. something else how hard is that? Can't have two somalia's ya heard?

um out....i dont want to keep repeating myself.

Kool_Kat   

Khalaf, eedo how are you? You have a very good point here...The thing is they know well enough ineey Somali yihiin...After all, doesn't Somaliland mean Land of Somalia? Sure enough, they didn't think through it markey Somaliland isubixinaayeen...Beats me why they would call themselves Somaliland if they want to separate from Somalia...Malaha waala marqaansanaa markaa...Who knows...

Tolow markii la weydiiyo 'what language do Somalilanders speak?' maxey dhahaan?...Waxaan ku hadalnaa Somalilandese...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

If they want to separate from Somalia, fine...They should also separate from our name too, it is only fair, no? After all, they can't be a country called Land of Somalia and claim they are not part of Somalia...Yaab anagaa aragnay...Sheekaduu Sayidka yiri leeba soo xasuustay "af Muslin mise af gaal?"...

A very good example, look at Quebec markee dheheen we want to separate from Canada (though it never happened just like the case of Land of Somalia), they didn't call themselves 'Canadaland', did they? OR dadkooda looguma woco Canadalanders...Weee...

Magaca Soomaaliyeed yaa ku siiye markaa xigsaneysid?

MMA, yaa u diiday? Soo Somali ma'aha...

Intel   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

LOL...as ive said i don't want argue with simplteons and navity,

:D

navity duna mexaay ahaayd.

waa yahay inader..hadii adiga ilahay maskax iyo caqli kusiiyey dee qoodha iyo xeradaa maxaa wanxaan ula shirtimi?

Kool_Kat   

^War I meant yaa isaga (as in wiilkaan eedada leeyahay) udiiday inuu magac Soomaalino xigsado? Afkaaga yarkaan eedada leeyahay kasaaree...

Dabshid, tolow muxuu noqon doonaa this time?

Khalaf, of all of the things a Somali should worry about, the name of the northerners adopt should be at the very bottom of things to do. Now focus and prioritize bro.

Khalaf   

^^Ayaga lee blood presure isku kaciin...waxba iga ma galin eddo....leave Somalia out (which is what they want do) ba laga xaanqiin? suit yourself dheh.

Che I hear ya bro...but why u posting here ninyahow and u not focus and priotize...if it is just to give me sound advice then i apperciate the wisdom your a smart akhi....but nothing wrong with expressing opinions in which i did after reading that ridiculous article...

Kool-Kat, eddo i am doing well thanks for asking and insha-Allah the same for u and yours.

As always u spell it out, easy as ABC, 1, 2,3 even retards can comprehend this

If they want to separate from Somalia, fine...They should also separate from our name too, it is only fair, no? After all, they can't be a country called Land of Somalia and claim they are not part of Somalia...

Caar intas ha ka jawaban......(get the af somali?)....u won't get a straight answer...Don;t claim our name,if u don't want to be part of somalia...there is already a Somalia ya dig. make up a new name.