Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Somaliland Get your own freaking name!

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^Maaxaad laa qoosli adigu?

AfricaOwn:

If I remember correctly the name is derived from the Land of Punt mentioned by ancient Egyptian sources, so both you and Khalaf are wrong. Please don’t feel you have to sink to their level by make equally false claims. According to Egyptian sources, the land of Pun was abundant in many exotic products, such as gold, aromatic resins, African blackwood, ebony, ivory, slaves and wild animals.

I knew that..You took me out of context. I was implying that...the region called pl in Somalia came about late 90's was it? While SL existed before time..Well not really, but you know what I mean by that.

Gediid   

Che

Contrary to beliefs that you might have the land of Punt is not present day Puntland and contrary to Somali beliefs the land of Punt and its people were not Somalis.They were the original inhabitants of what we Somalis today call Somalia.

Ibtisam   

^^^I was referring to the name, rather than people. Although some say the land of punt was in Ethiopia/Eritrea and east-north-east Sudan. :confused:

AfricaOwn. Attacking Puntland or Somalia, because he attacked Somaliland is just as silly, as I said it is not worth stooping that low. It is always better to claim the high ground, after all you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. smile.gif

Blessed, :D

Che lool, that is still a lie.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Kuwa isku sii diraayana, isku juq juqleynaayana walaalaheen, iyagana waxaa u sheegi lahaa meesha moora ciyaal inay ahayn ee ciyaalnimada iska saara.

It took you 5 pages later to wake up? Xagee jirtay ka hor? Voyeurism comes to mind when I think of Moderators enjoying watching others being demeaned. Or standing behind a bully and cheering him on.

"ciyaalnimada iska saara" ...You can say it "for the good of the forum" if it makes you feel lets say, highroller/big time Moderator doing his job I suppose, but it's still just caaytin' iyo af-lagaado.

I am guilty of adding to it this time. But dadkan waan is kaftan naqaanaa. Dhib ma jiro dhiigna ma daadan. Afkaaga meelaha looga baahan yahay la'aad.

Originally posted by Ghanima:

AfricaOwn. Attacking Puntland or Somalia, because he attacked Somaliland is just as silly, as I said it is not worth stooping that low. It is always better to claim the high ground, after all you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
smile.gif

Blessed,
:D

For Burcaawi you're sound so peaceful..I always thought reer Burco are the most feisty ones out of us.

Originally posted by Gediid:

Che

Contrary to beliefs that you might have the land of Punt is not present day Puntland and contrary to Somali beliefs the land of Punt and its people were not Somalis.They were the original inhabitants of what we Somalis today call Somalia.

War Gediid I haven't said anything or made any assertions. I think Puntland markaad maqashid madaxu ku wareegtaa. :D

Ghanima...Omission of truth is not lie, may it is little dishonest, but outright lie.

Kool_Kat   

^ :D:D

Originally posted by *Blessed:

You people (kulligiin) are very, very silly. Waxaad tihiin, dameer (khalaf) iyo labadiisa daan (intiina kale).

Must you say the right things all the time...Meeshaa soo gashaba niyada baa ii dagta...You niyad dajis YOU...Bal arag, being called dameer daankiis shimee niyad dajis noqotay...Only from you Blessed, only from you...You're indeed a blessing... smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Ghanima:

AfricaOwn. Attacking Puntland or Somalia, because he attacked Somaliland is just as silly, as I said it is not worth stooping that low. It is always better to claim the high ground, after all you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
smile.gif

Blessed,

For Burcaawi you're sound so peaceful..I always thought reer Burco are the most feisty ones out of us.
Only maarkaa naala gartaristo, otherwise we are the best peace keepers. :D

Che:

A lie is a lie, is a lie, call what you want dee :D

Gediid   

Che

You know I got only pure love for Puntland Just setting the record straight for all the Ali welfare ku kore type we seem to have plenty of in SOL ee magacaagu halqabsi ayuu ahaa ee xaal qaado smile.gif

Blessed   

Waar, Africanow, reer Burco farahaaga qadhmuun ka qaad. :D (that's response he wants Ghani).

LOL @ KK, niyad dajis aa? *sniff, sniff* Inta kale, been maad sheegin. :D