Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

LADIES....

Hibo   

May Allah blesss you taqwa for reminding us of allah!

i like men with macawiis, cumahmad and cadey to go along with it, i dont go for dhaqan dorris guys, they scare me! but i can only find a man with macawiis in badiiye, inshaalalh one day i will go there and find such a man

I use to shop for my father sometimes and everytime i buy him a pair of expensive pants, i would see the legs cut off. "aabe waa maxay waxaan? heedhe lugihii aad bay u dheer yihiin, mar danbe waxaan ha ii soo gadin" Ok atleast cut them both at the same length.He is a target for the police they think he is nut case.

lulla   

loool.man ya funny people.

I agree with them ladies.they say all the things i was going to say.I do not like brigh colors clothing on guys.I mean like orange and yellow and green.nah man,it don't look right at all.wear colors like baby blue, black, gray and white.u know dark colors.let me tell ya summer is like my favorite season coz it is hot and most guy don't waer much of clothing.so i like guys to wear shorts with nothing i perfer but if u want wear white t-shirt with and open toe sandles.now before u put on that clothes

1.take good shower

2.brush ur teeth, clean ur mouth whatever

3.shave any unwanted hair

4.do ur hair if u got any

5.put some lotion on(very important)

6.put clothes on

7.put deodrant(plz very important)

8. put perfume(put alittle plz,too much makes people sick)

9.cut ur nails if they are not cut already

10.plzzzzzzzz put some chipstick on(very important coz it is very nasty to have cracked lips)

11.look at ur self up and down give urself big smile

12.u can go now.lool.

isn't that simple compared to what do ladies have to do to get ready?

I mean guys don;t have to have worry about make-up and stuff,.

lucky ya!

Lulla abaayo, maxaa tiri lotion and chapstick. Ragii softies baa ka dhigatay. If his elbows are not ashy and he doesn't have bleeding lips, he is just not the man for me.

Hibo   

As long as you match....you're safe. Personality outshines what type of clothes you happen to wear. Like one sister said, leave the shopping to us....we'll you dress once you become ours...lol.

Kool_Kat   

Tamina, I disagree with you sis. I will not dress any man when he becomes mine. I will not look at a man twice if he ain't fashionable. One of the things that make people attractive is the way they dress. Sandaka maanta ah you need someone ku jaf jaf to not the other way around. A man should know how to dress, though some may lack one thing or another.

MaLikah   

Ok..what is this crazy fetish with MACAWIS..god dammit-its a freaking skirt. How is a man wearing a flippin' skirt attractive? Somebody might wanna break that down for us cuz I'm just not getting it. Newayz, I agree wit the sista above-I wouldn't holla at a brotha if he couldn't already dress himself up right-hell noo, just think, you're gonna have to dress yourself, your kids, and your man? That's jus ridiculous. Dark colors look good on anybody, but a brotha that can color coordinate definitely

gets a two-thumbs from me. When he can dress betta than me, thats a problem lol...