Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

IRAQIS - Tortured, abused, humiliated, and KILLIED

SERVES THEM BLOODY RIGHT!

Democracy: the American style delivered in IRAQ and in due process throughout the Muslim world!

1212124.jpg

Lynching – the KKK style, or is it the good Lord Christ’s grandeur.

00049B0E-4D57-1093-953F80BFB6FA0000.jpg

GUN TO HEAD: The terrified suspect cowers as a gun is placed at his head - then the rifle barrel was forced into his mouth

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/mirror/may2004/1/2/0009DF21-4C67-1093-953F80BFB6FA0000.jpg

BUTT IN GROIN: A rifle is cruelly jabbed in the young man's groin as his eight-hour nightmare goes on

[ May 02, 2004, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: J11 ]

April: A Month of Disaster in Iraq for the Coalition

- 01/05/2004 01:00:00 GMT

It wasn't supposed to be like this...

April has been a month of disaster for the coalition in Iraq. As things continue to get worse drastic improvements are needed in May otherwise the unthinkable may be on the cards...a withdrawal and humiliation like Vietnam.

This as Vo Nguyen Giap, the general who masterminded Vietnam's wars of independence against the French and American armies, warned the United States that it faced defeat in Iraq. "Any country that wants to impose its will on another nation will certainly fail and all nations fighting for their own independence will be victorious," Giap told reporters today.

Indeed the V word (standing for Vietnam) previously spoken little in Washington is now becoming common talk, but as of yet is being used in denial.

Importantly at the start of April some portions of the Iraqi population saw the coalition as occupiers, now large portions of the world see this as a fact beyond doubt. All the good work of the coalition such as the building of schools and hospitals has been totally wiped clean in this month of disaster for "New Iraq". Even its new flag was rejected and burnt in the streets.

US Soldiers and Iraqi's Killed

136 US service persons were killed in Iraq in April. This is the deadliest month for U.S. troops in Iraq, even exceeding any total during the actual war this time last year.

An added twist this month was the publication of photos showing America's war dead arriving home, much to the Pentagon anger. The Pentagon had banned publicity of the return of bodies from Iraq, but were forced to release images after a freedom-of-information court action. This proved to be a public relations disaster.

1,361 Iraqis were killed in April. The victims — young and old, women and men, insurgents and innocents — have been piling up day by day, making April the deadliest month for Iraqis.

Official and complete death counts for Iraqis nationwide are unavailable. But a count by The Associated Press found that around 1,361 Iraqis were killed from April 1 to April 30 — 10 times the figure of at least 136 U.S. troops who died during the same period.

"For this to be happening a year after Saddam fell, Iraqis are shocked," said Mahmoud Othman, a member of the U.S.-picked Governing Council.

"This shows that the United States cannot rule Iraqi properly. They thought they could do a better job than if they created an Iraqi government right from the start."

Torture pictures

The world expressed outrage at graphic photographs shown on TV screens Friday across the Middle East of naked Iraqi prisoners being humiliated by smiling U.S. military police. President Bush condemned the mistreatment of prisoners, saying it "does not reflect the nature of the American people. That's not the way we do things in America. I didn't like it one bit."

Bathsheba Crocker, an expert on Iraqi reconstruction at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, said the images are likely to "fuel the feeling of anti-American, anti-occupation sentiment among Iraqis."

"It doesn't help a situation in which the United States is already viewed very badly. From a public relations perspective, it is yet another image for Arabs to add to pictures of civilians being killed in Fallujah," she said.

As similar images emerge showing British soldiers doing even worse acts (urinating on prisoners), even the celebrated British "hearts and mind" victory in Southern Iraq is dented.

Fallujah Retreat and Appeasement

After promising to "liberate" Fallujah for the second time in a year, the US failed to do so and as they retreat the Fallujah fighters are viewing this as a military victory against the occupation forces.

Indeed the Fallujah retreat will be seen in a similar light to the Israeli withdrawal from South Lebanon, that of the previously unbeatable being defeated.

In an apparent move to speed the Fallujah agreement, U.S. authorities Thursday released the imam of the city's main mosque, Sheik Jamal Shaker Nazzal, an outspoken opponent of the U.S. occupation who was arrested in October.

A Plea for Help as Discharged General Recalled

The occupation forces have recruited a former Bassist party general to take over in Fallujah. General Saleh who served in the Republican Guards in the 1980's will command Iraqi units in Fallujah. This is a slap in the face for CPA Head Paul Bremer, who discharged the entire Iraqi army after the war and now has no choice but to replace US forces with Iraqi forces in Fallujah. The General turned up to work today in his old Iraqi army uniform.

This sets a dangerous precedent for the coalition as if/when other cities turn against the occupation they will know if they can beat the siege for long-enough they will soon get their own Iraqi army back into their town.

The top U.S. military commander in the Persian Gulf area has urged Muslim nations to send forces. Gen. John Abizaid, chief of U.S. military operations in the Middle East knows this is wishful thinking given the current situation and even a UN resolution would make this highly unlikely in the short-term.

Pacifist   

salaam

Walahi am so mad this is human rights abuse.

We should all fight against this. How dare they.

In Baghdad, Abdel Wadoud Muhbal, a currency trader, said "Pimps... don't do what the Americans do. Who takes a bearded man, a Muslim, and lays him down with his face in another man's genitals?"

"They came to destroy Islam, and what they are doing to the Palestinians they now do to us -- throw us in prison, rape us and try to destroy our honor," said Muhbal, an officer of the Saddam-era army Washington dissolved before recruiting its senior figures to help rein in a guerrilla uprising. by a fellow iraqi

walahi i swear this is not going to stop here

they will here about me. I am going to the local news. I will write papers.

Ya Allah Please help us.

Saalixa   

What can i say?

the object poisons sight. The old american way of bringing peace? did it Vietnam-cuba somalia(roasting a litle boy like a chicken turkey what of course wasn't depicted in black hawk down :mad: ) iraaq etc the list goes on. But theres is a punisher out there, they might get away in this world but the savage fools will face endless severe hell :D , i and i pray they get the worst right at the lowest, of the hottest of hellfires. Ameen ya Allah

Modesty   

This is truly disgusting, it truly angers and pains my heart.This is not something new, if it wasn't for the rest of the world media airing this, the American media would have concealed this. Their actions show their cowardliness. This is not new, many shahabas were killed in a gruesome way, like Hamzah(radiyalahu anhu) whose body was mutilated and his liver eaten.I pray that Allah's justice comes soon, I pray that such evil people find the justice they deserve in this life and the next.This is the Kafir way of destroying what they claim to be 'evil-doers' they don't see them as humans, it just shows how much they hate Islam.These pictures only make the muslim ummah stronger in their faith, and a strong iman can overcome anything.I pray that Islam will rise to its rightful place to lead this world from injustice, inequality, cruelty, and greed and actions like the above pictures show.I pray that these young men, our dear brothers in Islam, although they've suffered enough in this world, will find the mercy of Allah and may Allah grant them jannah, and may Allah help the suffering Iraqis, and all muslims in the world.

Originally posted by Modesty:

I pray that Allah's justice comes soon, I pray that such evil people find the justice they deserve in this life and the next.I pray that Islam will rise to its rightful place to lead this world from injustice, inequality, cruelty, and greed and actions like the above pictures show.I pray that these young men, our dear brothers in Islam, although they've suffered enough in this world, will find the mercy of Allah and may Allah grant them jannah, and may Allah help the suffering Iraqis, and all muslims in the world.

Amin Yaa Allah.

Warmoog   

I pray that Allah's justice comes soon, I pray that such evil people find the justice they deserve in this life and the next... I pray that Islam will rise to its rightful place to lead this world from injustice, inequality, cruelty, and greed and actions like the above pictures show. I pray that these young men, our dear brothers in Islam, although they've suffered enough in this world, will find the mercy of Allah and may Allah grant them jannah, and may Allah help the suffering Iraqis, and all muslims in the world.

Amiin!

Subxanallah, this is truly shocking and infuriating. In seeing this, I was reminded of an Iraqi friend of mine who actually supported the invasion. Maybe I should send her these pictures.

I pray that Allah's justice comes soon, I pray that such evil people find the justice they deserve in this life and the next... I pray that Islam will rise to its rightful place to lead this world from injustice, inequality, cruelty, and greed and actions like the above pictures show. I pray that these young men, our dear brothers in Islam, although they've suffered enough in this world, will find the mercy of Allah and may Allah grant them jannah, and may Allah help the suffering Iraqis, and all muslims in the world.

Amiin, Amin, Amin Ya Allah

I really dont know what to say. IM so shocked, horrified, disgusted, ashamed, angry...........

You would wonder how they sleep at night knowing that they tortured and humuliated a fellow human beings. Even animals dont deserve this act of madness and hate. La illaha illah. I pray that our brothers and sisters remain patient that they will get their justice, if not in this world, then the next. Inshaallah.

Rokko