Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Silanyo Proposes Power-sharing Between SNM and USC

Man you guys are funny arguing with these guys... :D

saxib, rewind to 18 years ago..you had one chance to create a unified government and every morning i thank god you blew it, Mahdi in my view should be given an award. See unlike my brothers here i have always loathed Somalia, never wanted to unite with them, took pleasure in bringing it to its knees but at this stage i was abit shaken that some how they would create a unified government, Then God sends another ****** somali by the name of Ali Mahdi, if you are reading this, from every Somaliland ultra nationalist we thank you. Your ignorance completely distroyed what little hope for somalia there was.

in reality people, Somaliland made you, Somaliland destroyed you and since, you have been unable to achieve anything. So call me what you like but truth is truth saxib.

Somalow Calan Tagta ...is over. :D

Hales   

March 1991 was a time when the USC set up a central provisional government and held control of the capital. By then the 'revenge killings' were in full executions, so i have no idea what it would have averted.

It was in February when secession was seriously considered and discussed, and in April (a month later of the proposal) when the Buroa conference between all the major clans of Somaliland was set up. So the proposal had no validity whatsoever as seccession was made a political priority.

AYOUB   

^ The doc was published in March but the idea existed before then. Besides, 92 was a terrible year when it came to "revenge massacres". Then came the Operation Restore Hope and Black Hawk Down Fiasco. I've even seen respected members of SOL saying they "understand" people cheerleading the Ethiopian troops atrocities because of the 90's "revenge massacres" . That's the sad reality but folks are seem to be truth-shy.

later I'A

^An alternative to what? The Siilaanyo's suggestion of the exclusive two clan rule over Somalia?

Surely that must be obvious. Laakiin taas hadaadan arkin dadaloolka fikirka warlord Siilaanyo, uumuraha allaha sahlo.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

USC & SNM strictly Government? not a bad idea it would have been a superpower to reckon with especially two of the biggest somali cities in the somali peninsula Mogadishu & Hargeysa being in their hands and the biggest ports Berbera & Mogadishu.

Caqli bay u baahan tahay.....

Saalax   

^^^ SSC - ba Aqli uu bahan a merely dusty wannabe state combined to Buhoodle trying to function without a port and is landlocked.This is africa and to survive as a state you need a port, infrastructure, and a working economy.

Saalax   

Atleast those nations have stable economy & infrastructure what does buhoodle have? and secondly do not compare yourself with nations you are a tuulo within Qaranka Somaliland.

Taleexi   

From Buhodle- Xudun- Erigavo- Las Qoray- Badhan- Dhahar-Talex- Las Anod- Kalabaydh the valleys and plains therein are tuulooyin in your eyes while you embrace your triangle cities as they are like New York, Tokyo and Cairo. sheekadaadu waa dawo bukootay maxaa lagu daweeyaa.... You need help Abti, wake up and smell the coffee...

Saalax   

Hold on who said anything about Erigavo & Las anood? i knowledge the fact those are cities which is why they are part of somaliland. :D as for Buhoodle you can keep that tuulo for all we care. ;) . + the only person dawo uu bahan its you and your obsession with the Bermuda Triangle. :D

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Libaahe buhoodle has rivers like the nile don't you know that they call it shaxda buhoodle
:D

At least Xaajigu juqraafiga ayuu u war hayaa unlike Libaahe.