Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Subject: AMISOM Brutality in Somalia

NGONGE   

Fab, you need to give them your position, saaxib. Are you or are you not a full Shabab supporter?

Of course, this does not mean Xiin or Norf can claim the higher moral ground here. There is no such thing when it comes to Somali affairs.

Anyway, I am dying to have a go but they stopped me in my tracks by claiming there is a higher issue here. Spit it out and let us move on warya.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

@Norf, I fail to see why my stance or what I am keeping veiled is relevant to subject of amnisom brutality. If you guys can defend, explain or rationalise shariffs contradictory u-turn and his blessing of any future occupation of SOmalia, go ahead, by my guest. As I said before, focusing on my personal views is just a mere diversion tactic from the Mr Xiin, a rather desperate man who resorts to demonising sol personnas when he is seemingly unable to defend his cheese caravan( which use to pride itself on their stances on foreign forces and Islamic shariah).

We will get onto AMISOM as soon as you have clarified your position. Your position, once clarified to us, will determine whether or not your objection to AMISOM is justified considering the actions of AS being less than Islamic in the first place.

Up for a PROPER discussion?

Ngonge, take a deep breath saxib, relax, meditate :D

Thierry.   

I am also intrigued of what brother Fabregas view is, he has kept his cards close to his chest for far too long.

Fabregas   

@all,

By the will of Allah, I will respond to Xiinfanins( apologies to the horse of the great Sayid) last desperate and hypocritical stand: scream keligis Muslim, khawarij, bacac bacac,ze innocanti warlords are been killed,(like his hero does in real life from the top of a Ugandan tank). Just be patient and give a brother some time.

Fabregas   

^^ Keligis Muslim, Khawarijite or being labelled as one who calls to the shedding of innocent Muslim blood is not such a great problem so long as the accuser has daleel. I heard some brothers at Maktabada.com were trying to get a refutation of Sheikh Shariff AbdiNur, so they asked one of their Arab scholars, " what is the verdict on this individual, he has made the blood of the SOmali soldiers halal and amongst other things......?..".

Of course, any Scholar will say that this is completely haram and this individual should be rebuked for making such verdicts. What they forget to tell the scholar was that the SOmali Sheikh was responding to a question regarding the soldiers that work and fight alongside Xabashi soldiers inside SOmalia. His response was that they should be warned, and warned, and advised, and avoided, but if they still persist then they can be sent to their graves.

You see, the situation the questioner described and the one Sheik described are two completely different scenarios. They had already a preconceived position of this individual and they wanted the scholar to be harsh on him( at least that is how it seems).This is the same case with Xiins feeble argument which he is trying to build against me; indeed, it is built on the cement of ignorance, and the water of misleading tales, and the bricks of deceit.

Xiin said:

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^I asked him that question before. Fabregas al soomaali believes sh sharif is murtad, his government is dawlah riddah, and killing them is taqarub ila laah

And then when Mr Ngonge interrupted, you went on with your misleading political slander, writing:

I have pierced through such bogus veil before awoowe, and believe me there is no difference between Kashafa and Fabregas in terms of
celebrating the destruction of Somalia in the name of liberation. Now Fabregas has supported the
killing of 82 people
in Beledweyne, we had discussion on that and he
more or less agreed
with the theological basis of alshabaab’s madness.

I present the was the true context in which we had our discussion on the other thread, I said:

@xiin, well I don't see Umar Xashi, a soldier, who was collecting a coalition of amhars and somali tribesman to rout Alshabab as an innocent Muslim. In fact, he used to call for Somalis that work with Amhars against the Somalis to be excuted. I guess the chicken came home to roost.

Lakin, of course, Alshabab shouldn't kill 60 other Somali Muslims to get one man.
So that is a error on their behalf. Though I DO remember you NEVER used to wail about similar operations during the Xabashi occupation,so I know you don't believe they target innocent civilians intentionally.

And then Xiin said:

Fabr,

Allah@they shouldn't kill 60 people. the supperficial concern!

To cut a long story short our discussion moved on to the subject of the justification of shedding of the blood of certain personalities who were working to get Somali reoccupied and enslaved. Both of us were agreed that innoncent shouldn't be killed. However, In a rather dishonest manner, mr Xiin has tried to equate and link the killing of innocents with Ethiopian backed warlords- which I say can be justified and I don't apologise for.

( ps.I had to clear this one up as Xiin was trying to start the discussion from an offside position from Norfs attempted throughball which I blocked. In my next posts, I will move on to the subject of dawlah al riddah, takfir, and the ironic position of former "keligis Muslim" Shariff Ahmed.)

Fabregas,

I asked you if you support Omer Hashi’s assassination on religious basis or even personally believe it was correct thing to do. You answered yes, and challenged me to prove if that is a Keliggii Muslim thing. Here is our exchange saaxiib.

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Fabrb, adeer i am not wailing for i didn't know umer hashi. i asked you what is your stance and you resorted describing what you blve to be facts on the ground.

do you believe the assasinatino of umer was justified from religious perspective, or from your personal piont of view? I just you to come out like Kashafa did, and subscribe to the kelligi muslim shcool

do you have the entellectual guts to do so ninka banooniga ciyaarow?

Yes. Now prove to me how this is keligis Muslim school of thought. I challenge you

edit: yowmul juma aya la isku jihadi.
icon_razz.gif
I did give you why I think alshabaabs conduct is based on theology and characterized it as a Keligii Muslim. I have never heard from you.

As-sukuutu yadullu calaa ridhaa

Here below is what I wrote few days ago.

^^this is how:

martyrdom is a religious act. Those who do it, do so out of conviction that their act will raise the Islamic flag, defeating the ambitions of teh enemy of islam. The young boy who murdered the 60 people, did so because in his mind he was killing murtadis. Meaning omer hashi not only was he wrong in his political inclinations but more importantly he was murtad and the shedding of his blood was permissible from that theological basis. Not only that but those whom killed with him were also perceived to be murtads for various reasons as well. Alshabaab and the keligii muslim school will never apologize the loss of those 60 people. They think those killed deserved to die because they were working for the dawlah al ridah.

Now most people (of course keligii muslims will fiercely argue otherwise) agree that those killed were all muslims. They were muslims when they were in the previous tfg. They were muslims when they were against previous tfg. And they were muslims right before they were murdered. Don’t get me wrong there are numerous casualties in this conflict. but one side acknowledges the tragedy to be what it is, a tragedy. The other, the kaligii muslim side, believes they have monopoly who is muslim and who is not. Those who are not Muslims sharif included must be eliminated. Once the theological legitimacy is settled the means become secondary issue.

tell me know what are the basis for takfiir, yaa keligii muslim al fabre?

Now, there are two ways to go about this. Either tell me that you don’t subscribe to alshabaabs view of things, just like Me did in the other thread. Especially their judgment that those who are against them are gaalo and their blood is xalaal for them ( and there is plenty of evidence of this, so don’t protest it brother). Or defend it by whatever means you think will make sense to you. But don’t protest my characterization of you based on your position on the Somali conflict.