Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Religieus pretenders export charcoal from Kismaanyo.

Meiji   

http://www.xamarcade .com/viewpage.php?pa ge_id=138

See it on video.

The religious pretenders and their admin in Kismaanyo are no better than the previous JVA alliance.

Destroying the beautiful nature of Jubba regions and exporting the dhuxul to finance their criminal entreprise.

Again, what makes the current alliance of religieus pretenders and their explotation of the key resources in the region (export of charcoal, ''taxation'' of imports, exports and car traffic) any different than the previous alliance of political pretenders (JVA)?

Fabregas   

Religous pretenders establish peace and stability in Kismayo. Are the ppl of Kismayo complaining? No! Who is? Pseudo cyber intellectuals.

Meiji   

What peace and stability?

What we have witnessed in the region so far is:

Oppression of the people in the city, stoning to death 13 year old girl, beheading of a known man (who was accused of working with Hiiraale), exportation of charcoal, destruction of ancient mosques and tombs.

The alliance of the religieus pretenders and the way they divide the income generated from the key resources in the region also brings back to memory the JVA alliance and their income-sharing arrangements.

Meiji   

Fabregas,

Do you support the destruction of the Somali environment and the export of charcoal?

A simple YES or NO please.

:D before I even opened this thread . I knew it was a meiji thread.

you could spot a mieji thread just by the melodramatic exaggerated titles .. from a mile away.

and the body of the post usually has little or nothing to do with the title.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Meiji:

do you support the export of charcoal?

Yes or NO please.

Yes. In fact, I flog cheap charcoal and unsi in Southall, London. ;)Should I hook you up?

Meiji   

Originally posted by Al-Jazari:

:D
before I even opened this thread . I knew it was a meiji thread.

you could spot a mieji thread just by the melodramatic exaggerated titles .. from a mile away.

and the body of the post usually has little or nothing to do with the title.

It is on video tape, the exportation of charcoal is booming in Kismaanyo.

And as usual the beautiful greenery of Jubboyinka is destroyed, this time not by the usual warlords (JVA) but by the self-styled ''saviours'' (the religious pretenders).

Go ahead, click on the link and see it with your own eyes. And dont'close them out of blind support for the religious pretenders!

Fabregas baan la yaabay ba, kulahaa do you see anybody complaining loool. DO you think people can voice their minds there? Have you ever heard of anyone taking up a qareen under an Al Shabaab court? They all confess it seems and Al shabaab never apprehends and innocent person?