Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

Question for you to ponder on...

x_quizit   

Good Question!...I guess invest in some sort of Business, open a shop/restaurant that im insterested in, if it was a guarantee it would succeed...it would benefit the whole family and the xtra income would go to family back home...

Salaam Intuition...

If I knew I couldn't fail at anything, I wouldn't worry ever again. Coz that's what I worry about the most...failing...at anything and everything. Its a phobia.

N.O.R.F   

mmmmm, if there was something to suggest that failure shall not occur, i would prob go crazy,,,, :confused: after becoming greedy, arrogant and losing many freinds to it,,,,

Abdinuur   

Insha Allah, build the greatest Islam/Muslim Empire ever. OMG, this sounds so pleasing and satisfying. Someday Insha Allah.

Miriam1   

Wow many of u are cash oriente...

Kaafi i was thinking the same thing, and i would also go into medinice and find a cure for Aids!

I cant fail right..so finding a cure after getting the required knowledge shouldnt be impossible

Inshallah.

Masha Allah Kaafi....and u know what, I'm pretty sure you can do something right now to contribute to the greater Ummah.

Anyway..if I knew I would not fail..I would try bunjee jumping!! Death is a PHOBIA for me.

On the serious note, I think we've all got a fear of something in this world. Mine, probably public speaking! I'd do it if I have to..but I just dread giving speech to more than 100 pple. That's why I decided to join a student org. this year...cuz I know I have to as a VP. :(

Liqaye   

1. propogate islam through the lengths and breath of the world.

2. peace in somalia.

and hope i will never try to build another tower of babel, those were men who also after surveying all before them believed they could not fail.

Socrates is right better the struggle to succed and the lessons from our failures than success easily got and just as easily forgotten]

Asalaamu'calaykum,

Masha'allah some very good replies. it also seems that most people here are very money orientated, i wonder why that is? Oh well to tell you the truth the reason why I didn't answer my own question was that once I really thought about it I don’t know what I would do. Really I have no idea what I’d do if given the possibility that I would never ever fail at it. Scary yeah. Depressing actually, lol. Many things come to mind but ah I don’t know. Its like a genie comes to you and says he'll grant you only 1 wish and you don’t know what to wish for because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and you may wish for the wrong thing ya know. lol. I think the whole building a Muslim empire thing is a great one though, so Kaafi shove over and make some room for me ya hear. That way I get covered in this world and the hereafter. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Wasalaam.

Rahima   

Insha Allah, build the greatest Islam/Muslim Empire ever. OMG, this sounds so pleasing and satisfying. Someday Insha Allah.

Inshallah!

My sentiments exactly.