Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Those that missed out of the 275 MP selection stage a Demo

mbagathi1.JPG

[Are they blocking a road or just looking at the trees?]

mbagathi2.JPG

[they seem to be very laid back...]

mbagathi4.JPG

[The women feel cheated b/c their supposedly allocated 31 seats were taken by men]

Fyr   

Well this didn’t come as a jolt to me, but I somehow knew some factions was going to get screwed over this. It’s just regretful that the women’s faction hade be those amongst to be cheated, since they were the only legitimate group there.

Coloow   

Assalamu calaykum,

Give peace a chance for Allah's sake. It has become a norm among somalis to condemn every move aimed at rebuilding somalia. On every website, there are layers of writings, often written by tribalists disguised as either intellectuals or regional spokesmen!

Don't get me wrong, I would rather see most of those meeting in Nairobi tried, imprisoned and rot in hellfire. But, I am also aware that it is easy for us in the comfort of our homes, mainly in the western part of the hemisphere, to suggest often sterile fadhi ku dirir strategies.

Let us put up a fight, suggest improvements on how nationhood could be accomplished or shut up and give every move/process aimed at reconciliation a chance!

I have decided to opt for the latter. Make your choice .

Thank you!

Sakina   

Beware somali women it seems we are headed to another Taliban style government where women are not allowed to work or go to school.

Haddii aan dhumarka lagu soo xuleen nidaamka qabaliga ah ee lagu soo dooranayo nidaamka wakiilnimada, dumarku waxa ay xaq u leeyihiin in ay qaataan 51% kuraasta golaha wakiillada si ay dheddigga Soomaaliyeed oo dhan codkoodda ay kugu hadlaan......Su'aashu waa ragga iyo dumarka Soomaaliyeed kee baa tiro badan?