Sign in to follow this  
NABAD x 3

BREAKING NEWS: PUNTLAND WILL DECLARE INDEPENDENCY.

2 undeniable facts

one somalia will be a failure if there is fragmentation

all the 3 divisions cannot rule each other.

the only way is to have a federation like iraq and united kingdom

3 seperate districts with each controlling local authorities under one centralised government.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ What isn't in Somali politics, saaxib?

Somali Pirate, so is it payback time?
:D

the pirate says if a brother betrays you today, he can betray you tomorrow.

Hence munafiqs should not be allowed to rule.

Somali Pirate, you want a “united Somalia” yet you insult 40% of it by saying “you guys” and belittling the enormous contribution the Somali;s of Puntland have made to Somalia? You are confused adeer, and you present no facts what so ever. Puntland has a functioning government; it sent a clear message to the world after the peaceful transfer of power that took place in Garowe and not Cairo.

Puntland should be emulated and from our past the future indicates it will be copied.

Lool. Che and his nonsense, adeer Puntland state is today stronger than ever, how did it fail?

Go advice ***** Mohamed Abdi Yusuf and get therapy for the clan hate lad. Its getting ridiculous.

:D:D

^LoooooooooooL@KK

This is what he said

"puntland should simply secede"

then later

"somalia will be a failure for all eternity as long as it is fragmented."

puntland should be a part of somalia but not until the traitors have been brought to justice. starting with traitor number 1 abdullahi yusuf.

i am sure the chinese too are looking for him after he sold them the rights to offshore oil drilling but find it now a worhtless contract.

puntland should be a part of somalia but not until the traitors have been brought to justice. starting with traitor number 1 abdullahi yusuf.

i am sure the chinese too are looking for him after he sold them the rights to offshore oil drilling but find it now a worhtless contract.

Che. Adeer, just correcting your snide comments old boy, I know you like your uncle Mohamed Abdi Yusuf dream about Puntland’s destruction, but what can people of no importance do to our state?

Duke, did Che told you that his uncle is Abdi Yusuf or you are just assuming it? :D I doubt if the 2 have any blood relations!

As for the topic, I don't think this has any legs at all.