Sign in to follow this  
NABAD x 3

BREAKING NEWS: PUNTLAND WILL DECLARE INDEPENDENCY.

The Zack   

Gheelle, This is at least the 10th time I have seen Duke telling someone " adeer your uncle.... or something to that line". Apparently he knows everybody's sub-clan and makes connections that way. Who is your uncle adi bal lol.

Lool@ who is your uncle! Ask Duke dee he may know it.lool

Duke, even though I know Abdi Yusuf is not Che's uncle laakiin haddana waa ka baxay

Pirety don't know what he wants, one minute he is for breaking away, another time he dosn't want somalia fragmanted. AH Confusion.

But Mr Pirety the world will be watching what happens after the major QARANDIID excuses are out of the way, such as Abdulahi Yusuf, and the Ethios, I can already see the next mithical excuse being established, AMNISOM are the enemy of Southern's peace.

When will you guys start thinking streight, and start taking resposibily for your catastrophic failiurs. While your blaming others you'll rott in that stinky mess.

The Zack   

^ You guys, your catastrophic failures, your, your....? Adeer who are you talking to? Somalis? Are you not one of the them? I don't understand where you are coming from. Oh I got it are referring to specific clan. If I were you I wouldn't try to prove that bringing Ethiopia to our land was good thing. I am afraid that is all you are trying to imply here.

Puntland is already independent, declaring independence would be pointless. President faroole is playing politics the right way, this so called unity government better pay heed to puntland and make sure puntland region is well represented.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Libax,

I am not the one to censor people, but serously these thread cries for removal.

Oh really. :D

well! u cant change a cheerleaders mind...but the fact is that pland will stay in somali union since the poodle of xabaashi yeey is ousted.

throwing a trash like yeey away, is why pland wants to remain in somali union. yeey cheerleaders need to wakeup and smell the pland fresh air n wake up from the long wet dream. i am sure if yall keeping doing, yall will run outta of tears.

Nephissa   

Hey Nabad, you're joking right? This kind of crazy talk is dangerous. You can gloat Puntland until each and every one of us is bitter and blind, but what would the Shabaabs think if they heard you talk like that? huh? They might kill you just to set an example. Marka bal cagaha dhulka dhigo walaal.

puntland's contribution to somalia is nothing but treachery and piracy.

2006 south somalia was safe. they ruined it by bringing ethios in to do their bidding setting back progress. Puntland has traitors in their midst and they need to be brought to justice before they can join in.

secondly, piracy. poor fishermen in somalia are asking where is puntland coastal guards? the world's navies are here to protect their interests. where is puntland to help them?

already somalis are being thrown in kenya to frace trials rather than in their own country. Why is puntland not protesting? somalis will be beaten up and humiliated in kenyan prisons while dukey will post another thread on another great puntland government is.

what i am trying to say is very simple. puntland is a state that looks after it's own interests. Not the interests of somalia in general.

I hope they can realise that the way to progress each other is to join the south without the need to crow and beat around the bush on how great puntland is. We are somalis after. That's the important thing.

Presently the leaders of puntland are unreliable. We need leaders who put the interests of somalia first rather than their own.

same with somaliland where it has been ruled by even worse people like that triator snitch warlord riyaale.

In the famous saying of unknown fighter,

a house divided is a house conquered.

A man who praises Piresy one minute and condemns another.

A man who asks Puntland to remain in the Union and asks another to succeed.

Listen mate, Puntland was established by its people to look after its interest and security. After distruction of the Somali State everyone has gone his way to take care of their own people, why don't you do the same instead of Bashing Puntland and Somaliland, or do you want them to join you in your anarchy party. NAY.

Hey Nabad, you're joking right? This kind of crazy talk is dangerous. You can gloat Puntland until each and every one of us is bitter and blind, but what would the Shabaabs think if they heard you talk like that? huh? They might kill you just to set an example. Marka bal cagaha dhulka dhigo walaal.

Naphisa you know that Alshabaab and its kind can not dare to come to Puntland, they were given a bitter lesson in 1992. So I won't be worried.

ALLAH BAA LAGA BAQAA, EE ALSHABAAB HAKA BAQIN.

Originally posted by NABAD_NABAD_NABAD:

A man who praises Piresy one minute and condemns another.

A man who asks Puntland to remain in the Union and asks another to succeed.

Listen mate, Puntland was established by its people to look after its interest and security. After distruction of the Somali State everyone has gone his way to take care of their own people, why don't you do the same instead of Bashing Puntland and Somaliland, or do you want them to join you in your anarchy party. NAY.

puntland can't even look after it's own coastal waters and citizens rotting in kenyan jails.

The destruction of the somali state was brought upon by the people of puntland and the south somalia. It's everyone fault.

siyad barre decided to destroy the country instead of giving up power and the south decided to tear each other apart after the government was overthrown. It's every one's fault.

as long as seccessionists and clan interests remain, there will be no prosperity. There might be peace. But no prosperity.

prosperity can only be attained when somalis act as somalis and not as habel xamar or habel puntlander.

So here's the deal.

somalia divided into 3 = peace but no prosperity

somalia united = peace AND prosperity

which is it going to be?

If Faroole attempts to make this silly move like the other separatist state,,, he must be stpid.... he should first understand the founding principles of puntland......

The only reason the pple of SSC and SHB (sanaag, Haylaan and galbeeedka Bari) are part of puntland is being part of the bigger basket "SOMALIA" and if that is no longer the case then they have to retreat their support and dismember themselves.