Sign in to follow this  
NABAD x 3

BREAKING NEWS: PUNTLAND WILL DECLARE INDEPENDENCY.

Pirate your nobody without PUNTLAND.

here i some statistics you need to bury in mind.

1) Puntland is one third of Somalia.

2) Puntland has produced most of the founding fathers of the modern Somali nation such as the SYL.

3) Even the flag you wave was designed by a Puntlander.

4) It is the most effective political entety in Somalia.

5) It has produced many high ranking state officials, such as Pre.A/Rashid, Prim.A/Rizak, many diplomats, civil servants, itellectuals, and so on.

I can go on and on.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Somali-Pirate: lool. We need only Allah, and due to the war we have build everything on our own.

However in Puntland Somalinimo is still a big draw thus we don’t need to break away. There are other ways to skin a cat. Our interests can be gained without discarding our principles.

dont make laugh dukey. you guys never wanted somalinimo unless it involved you guys controlling the strings.

once upon a time that was accepted. but after the disaster of abdullahi yusuf presidency, that will never happen again.

so spare us the somalinimo overtures. puntland should simply secede. The south is on the verge of full blown peace since 2006 when the Islamic courts controlled xamaar.

this time they will not ruin it

NGONGE   

Yes, Xiin. I did. He wants a piece of the cake and says if they're ignored they might be forced to go the way of Somaliland (though it is not something he wants, etc, etc). The threat he made there is clear. So, this thread should really not be deleted.

NG, I did not listen. I relied on Libax's assesment.

I dont trust :D your somali but as of now, i think you have a point. I will listen when i get a chance.

Originally posted by NABAD_NABAD_NABAD:

Pirate your nobody without PUNTLAND.

here i some statistics you need to bury in mind.

1) Puntland is one third of Somalia.

2) Puntland has produced most of the founding fathers of the modern Somali nation such as the SYL.

3) Even the flag you wave was designed by a Puntlander.

4) It is the most effective political entety in Somalia.

5) It has produced many high ranking state officials, such as Pre.A/Rashid, Prim.A/Rizak, many diplomats, civil servants, itellectuals, and so on.

I can go on and on.

puntland is the only state in the world that has brought neighbouring enemies into their own country to kill their fellow somalis. wow what an achievement

spare me the rabble. Puntland has brought one of the most shameful episodes in all of somalia.

Wallahi even their overlord siad barre would cry today if he has seen what the puntlanders have done.

and now when the south is gearing up to peace, the barking is getting louder in puntland. let us participate or we will secede. i hope they secede and leave the south in peace

NGONGE   

NABAD, horta ma hubta en aad reer Puntland tahay, saaxib? Those guys are not known for being badow, ya badow. I am on your side and trying to keep your thread from being deleted. :D

Xiin,

As always, markaad hadlakayga diidid you start picking on my Somali. :D

^^^Somali pirate, dear lad you are not adding anything new to the forum, you are another ill-informed fellow devoid of facts rearranging his prejudices. “you guys” wont get you out of this adeer, Puntland is a huge part of Somalia, and it is moving foreword at peace with itself and has a functioning government. What do you present to the contrary? Mere cheap talk, “stuff and nonsense” as one SOL elder states.

spare me the rabble. Puntland has brought one of the most shameful episodes in all of somalia.

LOL. Piraty, Saxiib, save your energy. Puntland has a functioning government, a functioning econmy, a functioning peace. You have nothing, You blame every Tom and Dick for your problems, Puntland was not there when your warlord uncles such as AIDEED, ALI Nafto, YALHOW, ATO, Qanyare were looting, distroying, raping, and mugging people of the South, your uncles are the ones who brought you to where you are, don't blame Puntland or anyone else. Why Ethiopia did not invade Puntland or Somaliland, because (WAY IS SHARFEEN, OO WAX BAY QABSADEEN) but you guys keep blaming the whole world for your woes.

Ibtisam   

Waa just firm words, they are not going anywhere, wuu yaar jiibodey half way through his speech.

Naad you chat rubbish. Ciida isku roog

Emperor   

Well, unlike what happened in Somaliland the decision to dismember Somalia can not and will not be made by the politicians of Puntland but by the Isimida and Golosha Guurtida as well as the parliament which represent the general population, and that's never going to happen. Faroole is the President but this is simply a decision beyond his executive power, he can not make on his own or by his government alone.

It is the international community that's confusing the Somali issue, and Faroole is being clever by this latest move which is only intended to alarm and confuse more the international community, its a form of suprise ambush against the the foreign community. He is simply saying to them that if you do not treat us all equal and respect our input, then we will not be part of the Somalia that you are fabricating.

Efficient and very diplomatic, Viva President Faroole

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Somali pirate, dear lad you are not adding anything new to the forum, you are another ill-informed fellow devoid of facts rearranging his prejudices. “you guys” wont get you out of this adeer, Puntland is a huge part of Somalia, and it is moving foreword at peace with itself and has a functioning government. What do you present to the contrary? Mere cheap talk, “stuff and nonsense” as one SOL elder states.

ha, functioning government? a government where some petrol head or a taxi driver can be a president. lol don't make me laugh.

puntland's shameful treachery of somalia will long live in the annals of somalia's history.

And what's even more funny is after the south is free from eithopian occupation they have the gall to ask for 'participation'lol