Sign in to follow this  
Grinov

Guulwadow Siyaad

Ayoub Shiekh,

Totaly agree with you 100% bro.

The creator of the topic, you have to realise things have changed. People are changing all the time and if you dont change you will be extinct.

Gediid   

Well said Ayoub

The author does not recognize that Siad is long dead and no praise or abuse will change that.

Gabbal   

Ayoub could this mean I think it means?

AJ Timacadeh (bless him
;)
)

?

I did suspect it, though. redface.gif

India   

LOL @@ Horn,

He is one hella of supertitous person.

Angel Dust is Sami Gyl

Ayoub Sheikh is T/Cade

But his best line has to be:

Ethopia is destroying Somalia

Ethopia is responsible for the warlords

Ethopia

Oh no

More Ethos

Oh no I see

>

>

>

>

>

> "I c Ethopians" :confused: HORNAFRIQUE

Dusty.

lol@angel dust,

grinov: so the s.s.d.f. are traitors, the u.s.c. are murderers, and the s.n.m. are gaalo lovers!

and about the s.n.f.? oooohh they're perfect little angels who save the rest of somalis!

wooooooooooooooow ...someone please applaud this gentleman..

sxb, i think its more honorable of you to just come out and say that you adore ur cousin, i.e. the former somali dictator. really, no one is gonna care. as long as u come wit a straight face..

peace

Grinov   

SNF are savages just like the USC. they are the bloodsuckers accupying the lower juba, and murdering people.

the beauty of my position is i DON'T support any rebel group

here is what the rebel groups and their respective clan ideoligies stand for

SNF- hate the puntlanders, especially Cabdullahi yusuf's clan. they would rather be ruled by a genocidal USC, than a puntlander. they, and USC have commited the worst crimes against the people of baydhabo. the supporters of this group fear the puntlanders. the SNF rebels are bloodthirsty and only good at fighting. if it wasn't cabdiqaasim, they would have starved to death. they support the TNG , because they have qabiil alliance.

USC. this genocidal Donkey brain thugs have murdered thousands of people because of they belonged to the former president's clan. they also blew up irrigation systems, wells in baydhabo, causing the worst humanitarian crises in the history of somalia.

they have an inferiority complex and are afriad of the puntlanders. they would love to ally themselves with the SNM, but SNM looks down on them, so they are forced to cooperate with SNF.

SSDF. This is the shaydaan , the originator of all evils. they started all the trouble in somalia.

they want Traitor cabdullahi yusuf to become somali president. they are the ones, because of their insults to the USC, forced the USC to murder thousands of SSDF in galkacyo.

the ssdf, and its supporters, are the mostl cowardly of all, because they have never won a battle either in any engagement with the former government, USC or SNF. They claim to own kismayu, but have never been able to rule it right, or defend it. they are the majurest of the all political rebels though and they enjoy a higher standard of living than the rest.

SNM, this rebel group and its supporters, from the day when the great sayid said lets wage a war agianst the infedels, they were with the infedels. they think they are gaalo. the SNM waged a suicidal war, but was completly crushed. today they play the seperation card, because they think the dominant clan of the SNM can get 50% of somalia seat and hence power.

SPM- these midgets led by Cumar jees are the stupidest of all. they waged war against innocent fleeing civilians. they got a whipping in afgoye after the USC realized that they were cowards. they went to kismayo and claimed as their own, while caydiid's clan ruled and was killing herdes of their people. they don't have any resources or the will to fight and stay put, and are marginalized as a rebel group.

abviously, almost everyone in this forum subscribes to one of the above reasoning. just look at some of the opinions of people like gediid, timacade, hornafrique barinomad and few more.

i beg to differ. i hate all the rebel groups.

India   

LISTEN UP SOMALI WEYN.

WE CAN ALL COME HERE IN PATETHIC ATTEMPTS TO HIGHLIGHT OUR DIFFERENCES AN SO ON BUT WHAT WE MUST NEVER DO IS CROSS THE LINE.

WITH ME --YOU CROSS THE LINE WHEN YOU TURN YOUR FILTHY MOUTHES TOWARDS THE SNM.

PLEASE YOU ALL WISH YOU HAD HEREOS LIKE THESE.

DARLING GRINOV, SNM CRUSHED? HOW ****** CAN YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT A CLIAM LIKE THIS ACROSS!

WE ALL KNNOW WHO GOT DEFEATED. SO MUCH SO YOU HAD TO HIRE A OUTSIDERS TO FIGHT YOUR "BATTLES"

FOR YOU--STILL YOUR ASSESS GOT KICKED ALL THE BACK TO WHERE EVER THEY WERE FROM.

GRINOVE AND MANY OTHERS HERE---YOU CAN HATE AND LOVE THE SNM--EVIDENCE ON THE GROUND IS THAT THEY FOUGHT AND WON AND THEY HAVE THE ULTIMATE PRICE IN THIER HANDS : A BEAUTIFULL COUNTRY BY NAME OF SOMALILAND. WHAT CAN YOU MAKE CLAIM TO?? WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THE YOU ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BENEATH THE SNM TO EVEN UTTER THEIR NAME. SORRY MY LOVIE.

DUSTY.

Gabbal   

Og Girl abaaya those names are the names of the major powerbrokers who were involved in the overthrow of the late pres.

They are all based on clanism and every one of those groups is dominated by a certain clan. For the clans of the groups i'll give you a pm.

The SSDF was the first to come into existence in 1978 by Abdulahi Yusuf. The SNM declared "Somaliland" independent. The USC destroyed Muqdisho. The SNF started as a group to protect Siyad Barre (allaha ha u naxariisto) when he fled to Gedo after being chased out of Muqdisho and now is involved in major clashes with general Morgan's forces for Kismayo.

As of now I think only the SNF and USC are still functioning?

Grinov you are either trying to play dumb and show twisted humuor or you need medical help.

If I once called Sami Gyrl's (Angel Dust's) extremist views (if there is such a thing in Somali politics) far left, then i must call yours far right.

Two bigots coming from the extreme opposites will make each other seem valid, and that is not good for us, the majority, who, although sharing our differences, are tolerant of other's political views.

..And really I do not ascribe to any political entity, whether they use the guns as a mean to show what they want or not.

..except for the TNG, whose life is coming to an end.

Grinov   

Hornafrique, you are the easiest to dicipher.

you seem to ascribe to the politics of the SNF, hence a holder of the SNF CLAN BADGE. its very abvious from your postings that you are pro-abdiqasim, against punltand.

and no way that SNF is functional. the SNF, while a very capable fighting entity, lacks any economic and political savvyness.

the USC is a tattered fractured group, and the most prominent ones today, such as ina caydiid and maxamed dheere are in the pockets of abdullahi yusuf.

the only stand alone entities are the SNM AND SSDF. but both are traitors.

i have no extreme views at all. i just plain simply hate all of the rebel groups SSDF, SNF, SPM, USC AND SNM. to me they are either politically novice, economically ruined dumbs(SNF, SPM). military powerfull, but very primitive thinking(USC). and well balanced SNM(militarily ,politically and economically), but very treasonous. and SSDF(A military failure-cowardly, but politically and economically Giants.

SSDF, has the most advantage, and that is they are the biggest politically manipulating group.

I HATE THEM ALL.

i hope that i have clarified my position hornafrique, and proved to you that unlike samy girl, that i don't fit into any of the above notions of rebel supporters. :mad: :mad: :mad:

"CALAN SUUBANOW SAMADA U EKOW

MAALINTII LA SURAY SAANU DOONAYOW

SAMA KUWAARTAYOO SUCDI BAA TEHEE

WAA INAYNU SARA KACNAA SALAAN LA HORTAGNAA

MARKII LASAARAYEE.

USACABTUMAAY "SHAB SHAB SHAB" SIDAYNU

UDHAN NAHAY SOMALIYEEEEEY WADA JIRA"

:D:D

Gabbal   

YOU my friend are easy to dicipher! Really it seems annoying to me right now that I didn't figure it out earlier.

Because of my clan you associate me with the SNF? It's o.k you're not the first.

Anyway you claim to love the main man, yet you "hate" the very organization he set up, the same one that drove him out of Muqdisho, with the USC chasing him, and got him safely in Gedo! How can that be oh dearly Siyaad lover. (dambi aan ka helayaa intaan yar aan uumka aaqiro magaciisa aan sidaas u isticmaalayo, but i have to get my point across)

Yet the very organization that is the cause of his downfall you praise! You, grinov, Siyaad's #1 fan adore the very organization that toppled him.

Oh, you thought you were smooth, didn't you? You gave hints, hints that caught my attention, dear boy. Hints that you, Grinov, thought were unnoticable and cleverly hidden, but nevertheless that I caught.

economically ruined dumbs(SNF, SPM). military powerfull, but very primitive thinking(USC).
and well balanced SNM(militarily ,politically and economically),

USC...would love to ally themselves with the SNM, but SNM looks down on them, so they are forced to cooperate with SNF

the dominant clan of the SNM can get 50% of somalia seat and hence power.

It is my believe that you are in fact pretending to love Siyaad, and that you are trying to divide the nomads that believe in Somali Unity, and...that you are giving a foundation for the "landers" up here.

Some of the dear nomads are asking what in the world I'm talking about, but my theory is that Aj Timacade, by using the alias Grinov, is trying to give moral support to the secessionst camp in Somalia Online, by trying to show that that there are blood-thirsty, Waqooyi galbeed murdering people in here, and if he successfully convinced the nomads of that lie, then it would be easier for them, the "landers" to talk about how they need to seperate to escape people like "Grinov" from ever ruling them again!

It's very dirty of that camp and I believe it was planned, go back to Ayoub and Angel's posts.

Sound like a conspiracy theory? It's not nomads.

:mad:

Grinov   

Far from it dear young lad Hornafrique. iam no way a somali traitor aka "somalilander". i hate the snm, because they killed thousands of innocent

people in boorame and sool and sanaag. in addition, they fought alongside the ethiopians against the somali people. they also wiped out refugees from somali galbeed who were based in hargeisa

the snm is not as coherent as some of you think, but they have the illusion of seperate country like djibouti uniting them.

SNF, is very primitive. their ina massale wing is a very treasonous like cabdullahi yusuf and ina cigaal. the southern warlords like donkey yalaxow are just donkeys.

so do you see me advancing the illfated seperatist agenda of the NEVERLAND now my dear young hornafrique.

it should be abvious to you that iam not a supporter of any of the nonsense rebel groups, and their tribal affilitaitons.

adios

Rokko   

Most Puntlanders, Somalilanders and Southerners I have talked to agree that RRA is the only credible Somali rebel group unaffected by the "murderers" label na'mean?

Grinov, what is your say on the RRA?

All I know is they kicked Caydiid's ass, they liberated their areas, and they don't have any separatist aspirations na'mean?

The only mistake they made is that "in-fighting" between Shaatigaduud and the other dude.

AYOUB   

Nin-Yaaban

Grinov really fits into that discription

Funny you should say that. ;)

Anyways, the psycho list is almost full but i am still missing on or two members.