Sign in to follow this  
man_in_malaysia

have you ever been changed in ten minutes:)

ofcoure you been changed in ten minutes? The main focus of my thread is there are two things that always make confusion: though peaple are at different levels in terms of intellectuality, education, and so on, every man/woman around the world do have picture about her/his mr/miss right in thr mind right? and everyone can write all attributes he/she test in man/woman on paper in one second but there are attributes that you cant include the content

of your paper:

Unconscious desire that you cant even realize in normal relationships(those relationshis that are notcause-effect

relationships)but you sense at the day you met someone who do change you in ten minutes and continuosly attracting your life,send you luring thinking anytime you guys

meet even one

minute on a phone lines(please i am not talking about those looser who play havoc with girl's moral).

Do you guys think unconscious

desires have more stronger influences then those you can simply define i mean those pictures you have in mind?

Are those unconscious attributes simply come up from cause-effect relationships can clean out all pictures you had in mind and simply take into another direction?

are those peaple who are always stict on their decisions can ignore unconscious desires that come up from relationships, i dont think so...ideas please?.

Can you surely ingnore Unconscious desires? if not, can we say those pictures we have in mind are whims.....

Ibtisam   

There's a name for that, it's called L-U-S-T!

Man_ there is your answer and the solution provided by mantra (although girl why are you promoting multiple wife's??)

mantra   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I'm officially inviting Mantra to this thread ,,,, i think the girl is lacking the unconscious desires ,,,
:D

lool now honestly, between him and I...

who sounds normal?