Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

An Issue that could be discussed at the “Reconciliation meeting”

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

When is the TFG gonna pacify Xamar?

When the criminals are tamed and thus are made to submit to the will of the Government,in other words,when the Folks are united willingly or un willingly.

As for the comment not being for me,still,u will agree that it was a potato sentiment.No sensitivity sxb.

Edit:So far the TFG controls every where and is in Xamar,where no Other Government dared to go and thus,the Drill is on meaning commenting on it would be abit premature for it is evolving.

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

No my drill is on and in fact,Its official!

^^ :D:D

What a hard-headed Captain you are. The facts are staring at you in the face. Address them adeer, and aayar with the swagger!

Xiin the facts are staring at everybody sxb and the TFG is restraining itself and i dont like that.The president said the involved xaafado should be vacated so that u,them and the rest could see what the Drill was all about.But so far,that wasn't done and with or with out the civilians,it should have been done.

As for the suicide thing and what have u,sxb let them even terminate a whole Brigade and it will be considered as no more than a war casualty incident and it won't matter.What matters is the objective in hand at any cost.Now thats where u should concentrate, should u concentrate at all!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Al- shabaabs war drill is on. It seems.

At least two dead after Mogadishu suicide attack

Its down to suicide bombings now yaa Xiin? remember why i said these groups never succeed?

ahh looks like this theard is going inline with what i said yesterday on the other thread. :cool:

^^You are down to discussing the means now, eh. I thought your position was the tfg is so powerful that it will win this war hands down.

Could this be true????

TAFAASIIL KU SAABSAN KHASAARAHA QARIXII LALA HELAY ETHIOPIAN-KA.

Posted to the Web Mar 27, 16:41

MOGADISHU - Ugu yaraan Sodomeeyo Askari oo ka tirsan Ciidamada Ethiopian-ka ee ku sugan deegaanka Ceelcarfiid ee Muqdisho ayaa la xaqiijinayaa in lagu dilay Kontomeeyo kalana lagu dhaawacay ka dib Qarax xoog leh oo shalay lalahelay..

Weerar loo adeegsaday gaari walxaha qarxa lagusoo qariyey ayaa shalay mar qura lagu gilgilay xerada Ciidamada Ethiopian-ku ay ku leeyihiin Ceelcarfiid, iyadoona qaraxaasi uu fuliyey qof naftii hure ah sida la sheegay.

Dadka deegaanka ayaa sheegaya in ay arkayeen Sodomeeyo Askari oo maydadkooda laga gurayo goobta qaraxa uu ku asiibay,iyadoona dhaawacyo aad u fara badan oo konton in ka badan lagu qiyaasay sidoo kale goobta laga qaaday.

Ethiopian-ka ayaa si daran u adkeeyey amaanka wadada dheer ee isku xirta Muqdisho iyo Degmada Balcad, gaar ahaan xerada uu Qaraxu ka dhgacay ee Ceelcarfiid, waxaana ay gabi ahaanba maalintii labaad xanibeen dhaqdhaqaaqa dadka iyo gaadiidka ee wadadaasi isticmaali jiray.

Xafiiska Wararka Soomaalinews

^^The best news, I can say, that delighted on my heart so far!

Ilaahey janada ha ugu bishaareeyo kuwii sida geesinimada leh u war-jeefay cadowga, aamiin!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^You are down to discussing the means now, eh. I thought your position was the tfg is so powerful that it will win this war hands down.

Adeer I said if icu as it was it can not win, hence why these groups fail...and only Allah is Powerful. I dont believe in political motivation when it comes to those who say they defend islam, have u read Sayyid Qutubs milestone? thats where um coming from adeer....u believe in sucide bombings horta?

Waligeedba Siyad Qutub ayey soo daliishan jirtay markii run iyo xaq loo hadlo! Wake up, adeer, the jihad on our part is proving you the best example of Bidco! You drink too much of qunsax-balaad, and talk without knowing exactly what you are talking about!

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Adeer I said if icu as it was it can not win, hence why these groups fail...and only Allah is Powerful. I dont believe in political motivation when it comes to those who say they defend islam, have u read Sayyid Qutubs milestone? thats where um coming from adeer....u believe in sucide bombings horta?

In these turbulent times of ours, I am not fond of theological squabbles. I believe meting out what is and what is not unerringly permissible tactic when fighting against superior enemies in terms of weaponry belongs to Muslim jurists, and not theologians.

But if you sensed some extreme measures being resorted to and utilized, your senses are not lying. It’s true and is happening. Blame it on the invaders adeer. Terror is, and always will be, the prize of hegemony and domination.

There is lofty prize hanging on these shabaabs heads. Bal ka tali adeer.