Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somaliland dream to halt as Riyaale meet Somali President in Adis

Elysian   

^^The Ethiopians did not support TFG for the sake of the Somali people. TFG serves those who put them in power... the Somali people did not.

Saxaafada Caalamka
ayaa labadii todobaad ee ugu danbeysay waxa ay ka faalooneysay wada hadalo dhexmara dowlada Faderaalka ee Jamhuuriyada Soomaaliya iyo maamulka La baxay Somaliland.

Can somebody give us a link to articles from these international papers?

A.J.   

I dont why you landers are even responding to this clap trap that their papers have dreamed up.

Its nothing new and we will hear their whining and crying on a continous basis for the forseeable future. They're like crazy women whose husbands have left and for whose return they continue to cry.

I say pay them no heed and they will eventually shut up.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

I get I am a Somali and Melez is ET but what are you Somali or Somalilander?

I am also a somali from Somaliland, just like one from Djabuti, somali galbeed, or NFD is equally a somalis. However I being a somali from somaliland do not support the illegal naked aggression of Abysinia against my fellow somalis from Southern Somalia and Somali galbeed. However you do, which is where I was going with that...it's quite shameful isn't it?

Duke and Emperor,

When I say the TFG is weak and the only path it could take to get anything done anything is through Melez I would be hitting on bulls eye correct?

RedSea   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Somalia is coming back on its feet. Those who want to chase Ethiopia by all means do so. But the TFG is serving the interest of Somali's by restoring order.

So how do you restore order?!

By making those who are the reason for the chaos at the helm or do you do it by removing them? :D :confused:

AJ,

sxb..we all know that this things is fake, but just for the sake of making these people for they are, the laughing stock of SOL..or the liers Inc.

WOW ,,, So finally A/Y is dying for a meeting with President Rayaale ??

Well, i don't mind if President Rayaale accepts that ..... why not ? ...... We will never say NO to someone who requested for a meeting.

me   

^hahahahahaha :D I am sorry waan is celin kariwaayay. Jacaylbaro waan ku sugayaa waxaad tidhaahdid marka ina riyaale uu ogolaado in isaga iyo kooxda uu hogaaminayo ay ka mid noqdaan TFG'ga.

me   

He is not my old man sxb, I don't support the TFG nor AY. Hadii uu Riyaale is dhiibay aniga ha igu xanaaqin Riyaale ku xanaaq. Sidi aan hore idhi waan sugayaa marka Riyaale iyo kooxdiisa doonaysay gooni isutaaga ay ogolaadaan in ay ka qaybgalaan TFG'da waxaad tidhaahdid. Only time will tell aniguna waan ku sugayaa.

There is a Somali saying that goes like....aan wada hadalno , waa aan heshiino

Su'aasha meesha taala waxa weeye, yaa loo heshiinayaa?

Waxa loo heshiinayaa danta soomaaliyeed ...

Waxa lagu heshiinayaa in Deris wanaag lagu wada noolaado

Waxa laga wada hadlayaana waa xidhiidhka labada waddan ....

aan wada hadalno ma xuma ,,, and it is a good job from A/Y hadii sidaas dalbaday ...