Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

SNM gangs in Hargeisa burned a Somali citizen alive in his shop

Qaadisiya mar hadday waxan malmaluuqday ,,,,, ii caddaatay inay beenaalayaal yihiin ,,,, waxoogaa diin ah uun bay wataan baan is lahaaye maan moodayn inay Gaalada u shaqeeyaan ,,,,

RedSea   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

R.S, no more Alle ka cabsi from your side? Is there no more
faith and trust in Allah (iimaan)
in you because the secessionists’ agenda is blinding you? You are siding with a punch of armed criminal warlords who on whimsical excuses want to create their own enclave out of Somali Republic because of power vacuum?

Brother--calm down first of all. As I have said,I will not denied nor critise this report unless fully confirmed.Just because one report says it,and you post doens't necessarily mean it's true.Your case is "reer aan rabay roob ma igu eryey".You have always looked ways to critise and report negative and baised reports about that region,it would be wise if you made sure that such serious news which you would report is authentic before you have much to say.

Secondly,brother whether Iam God fearing Muslim or not isn't one that is up to you to decide,that is what Allah is for--to be Just ruler and to judge between us,HE knows what is hidden inside our chest,therefore,it would be careless for you to critise someone's faith just for disagreeing with you yaa Sheikh Nayruus.

thanks,

Jaylaani   

Qaadisiya? Is that a Somali word?

The weak propaganda against Somaliland is getting weirder by the second walaahi..cawdu bilaahi war dadku xaasidsanaa….

Nayruusa,

For argument sake, let say this so called news is true…what can/would you do about it? fadhi Ku dirir baa tahay….hawlo aan ku khusyan ku xiiqayaa.

RedSea   

^nope,it's currently web page that reports the good progress in Southern Somalia..so I gues that is what is being refered here.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

^Al qaadisiyah: Sinnaan,Cadaalad.

.....it's progress,what else is it bro?

It depends who you ask. I personally don't consider it as a progress.

RedSea   

^well,let me seek your opinion of why you don't consider it as 'progress',regarding the changes in Southern Somalia?

Kashafa   

Qaadisiya is the new tabloid albeit with a brand new cimaamad

Right, I guess that means www.Barre-Hiirale.com is a better alternative.

Check it. Information is power. I don't mind them stretching the truth to further their objectives. As that old racist Churchill said: In wartime, the truth is so precious it must be protected with a bodyguard of lies, or something to that effect. If General Duke and you can front for your respective "jabhads", so can Qaadisiya.

Jaylaani   

Red Sea,

Changes in what regard? I don't see nothing but another warlords in the making with different approach but the same motive.

RedSea   

^It's not about how easily or not so easily rather you get influenced.

But let us examine the situation fairly without puting ourselves in denial mode,after all every eye can see and every ear can hear the goodwork of the ICU thus far in Southern Somalia. That is really the least you can admit.After years of warlord rule,of thugs killing,raping,and looting the civilians,after they have been ousted,that alone should be good enough to be considered as good progress,wouldn't you agree?

LANDER   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

In 1992, a crack commando unit was left jobless after liberating Somaliland. These men promptly created their own bandit group and are prowling the streets of Hargiesa. Today, still ignored by the government, they survive as bandits of fortune. If you have a problem barber, if no one else can burn him, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the SNM Gangs.

:D

lool. You've got just the right amount creative talent to write for Qaadisiya.com :D