Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

ohh ibti it i knw it pains u 2 utter those words, but honey u dont have 2 be a firm believer of "if u love someone let them go and if they come back 2 u it was meant 2 be and if not it was never" thats just a cliche.I knw u want him now go and do ure thing.

ps i have 2people already as a back up plan darling am tired of them am on a look out for the number one post holder now.

Ibtisam   

^^lool^ seriously waan kaa yaaba. Have you never heard, what goes around comes around. imagin if you found out they both using you as back plans! :D

lol honey i knw that also hahahah now come on the rules of back up plans are simple if we fail to find anyone good enough then u shall be my 1 choice or 2 etc and i knw they are on a look out.

SAFETY NET HUN

Ibtisam   

You tell them that and they are okay with it? waa naacas, seriously, rather you are your back up plan than someone who will stand for that shid, or better still get a door mat :rolleyes: or he is gay. Safe net kuulaha, are you kidding :rolleyes:

OMG I SEE A NOVIS NOW, ibti its a mutual understanding now y do u have a borobalem with that? y would i want a doormat this man i dont want them now or want to marry them there simply a back up plan should i find myself unattached at the age of 30, so is there case they bona fide bachelors with high standards so, should we both fail 2 locate our future spouses we will marry each other. SImple.

Ibtisam   

Thats nasty, sounds like a business deal if you ask me. What is wrong of staying on your own if you can't find someone you are not marrying for the sake of marrying. Seriously that is some twisted shid! Mutual understanding, clearly there is something wrong with him and you :D

ohh ibti u do remaind me of me ohh but now am wiser i assure u, i just realised my mum will cast me out should i visit the sperm clinic for a dose to get my perfect 5kids, so inorder to get that one has to get married u its a matter of survival now.

ps i dont knw the standing on islam inregards to IVF treatment? ist haraam? if not believe me that will be a fab news for me and quote me some quran also i need to use that as a tool to show my mum its oky to have kids without a husband.

Ibtisam   

^it is not, so no evidence... trust me to know.. hhaha i checked that option ages ago!

Even if you marry your back up, it is too late to have the perfect 5, :rolleyes: Why don't just adopt the perfect five from somalia if all you want is kids? and there you have kids without a husband. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^yes sadly it is. :( never mind.

Your biological clock is unlikely to agree with 5kids if you get married at 30 smile.gif

I still think it is a sick plan :D

i beg ure pardon i am sure if i pop those kids on 1yr gaps i can get all 5 and more should i choose to. No where ist writen its haraam ohh that was my other safety net.....(attemp to cry a river now)

sick plan aah ure just gutted at the idea u dont have a back up plan wen i do ...... dont worry darling am sure jacl will take u on as back up buddy buddy.... loooool

ps i am waiting for the indian lunch delivery guy where the hell is he am famished

Ibtisam   

Can you stop throwing the dude about, seriously! something is missing from your head! :D

I don't believe i will need a back up plan dear :rolleyes:

lol yes i fgt uz a baby hater and u can survive without a man hence y ure fav song is "all by myself" and ure fav movie is bridget jones diary yes yes DEAR.

p.S my head is fine thank u very much!

:rolleyes: lier lier ure gogaraad on fireeeee!

p.s ohh my i went outside for a coffee i nearly got knocked over by this cyclist and i was on a pav,i so the white tunnel+ my life in a nutshell ibti hahahahahah